Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

"Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School (42917 Views)

I Was Once A Plantain Hawker –biodun Okeowo / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Innov8ve1: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
sassysure:
Bloggers.
Academic session is almost ending.
Unless few private schools,no public school admits new Latest Entertainment News in Nigeria students at the end of the session. Rather,he should wait to start afresh with others.
so williamsuchemba is now a blogger abi? is he not the one that shared the story on instagram? why u now blaming bloggers? y being so myopic?
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by merits(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Benjom:
What a joy... let me go look for someone to sponsor too cool
for where?you wey know get kobo,i get money pass you,atleast am still proud of having #500 in my account and it can get me recharge card.

if you sure you get money just credit my account now

1 Like

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by HoodBillionaire: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
must igbos always bleach
so disgusting
a niggi dah was black like charcoal
wat a damn shame

1 Like

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Dotman2210(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:
You will never see big churches doing this. Instead they will rather preach about tithes and giving to the men of God. Criminals!

God bless Williams for his kindness. I rather help people around me with my tithes than give one criminal spending his summer on an island in another country
How do you know Churches are not doing this? This is hasty conclusion because some of their projects and CSR are not always publicised it is not about public perception it is between them and God, do you know how children pastor Adeboye is paying their school fees? What about several free treatment for the less privileged, inasmuch we know the church has a responsibility of making life better for people they didn't create the problem in the first place

1 Like

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by adegeye38(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:
You will never see big churches doing this. Instead they will rather preach about tithes and giving to the men of God. Criminals!

God bless Williams for his kindness. I rather help people around me with my tithes than give one criminal spending his summer on an island in another country
Its clear u dnt even understand d concept of tithing, its a spiritual thing, nd u pay tithe to God nd not to a pastor and there is no church dat doesn't help people, but not all advertises it, nd not all men of God are criminals

2 Likes

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by bigcee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:
"You will never see big churches doing this"
Ignorance kill you there.
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by vizkiz: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
adegeye38:
u pay tithe to God nd not to a pastor

So God spends Naira?

I thought the only thing he wants from us are unlimited worship
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by ufuosman(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nice one
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Trexnemesis(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thank you. May your offsprings receive mercy wherever they go on the face of the earth in Jesus Name.
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by adegeye38(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:

So God spends Naira?

I thought the only thing he wants from us are unlimited worship
Tithing is an act of faith, its shows u appreciate God in ur life and in your finances and he blesses u for it, God doesnt it eat your money, but that act of faith is what matters most, and d bible actually supports tithing too, its like praise, God doesn't eat ur praise, wether u praise him or not he is still God, but wen u praise him, he blesses u, it for ur own benefit, the money is use to run d church and for kingdom advancement purposes, but you pay tithe after u urself have given ur life to him.

God also wants us to advance d kingdom with every thing we have, preaching the gospel and financing too
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by peacettw: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Innov8ve1:

so because churches dont come to social media to announce the number of kids they send to school, you suddenly come up with this myopic sentiment of yours? you actually think churches are established to please man like you?

Churches here in Nigeria are not structured to please anyone. If I had my way, no church will exist in this country. Is that myopic enough for you?
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2018
vizkiz:

why are you Muslims always quick to attack church ,how many of this almajiri children of his mate have your mosque help ? instead they will shear plate for them to go beg.
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by SanLorrenzo(m): 12:59am On Jul 10, 2018
God Is Good
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by MRAKBEE(m): 3:15am On Jul 10, 2018
vizkiz:

All these lie lie atheists and pagans on nairaland
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by njimezz(m): 4:58am On Jul 10, 2018
My dear when u fail to appreciate the good and success of others trust me it will never get to u, Ur government has failed and when someone takes the responsibility appreciate him not talking like person whose brain was exchange with soya milk
diegwu02:
Mod. and coining of Titles, which one be Viral Plantain Hawker?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by MelaninChoco(f): 5:31am On Jul 10, 2018
More grace to Williams
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Innov8ve1: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2018
peachwaettw:

Churches here in Nigeria Latest Entertainment News in Nigeria are not structured to please anyone. If I had my way, https://newsreaderng./latest-news-headlines/
no church will exist in this country. Is that myopic enough for you?
too bad its only a wish of yours that can never come true
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by diegwu02: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2018
njimezz:
My dear when u fail to appreciate the good and success of others trust me it will never get to u, Ur government has failed and when someone takes the responsibility appreciate him not talking like person whose brain was exchange with soya milk
What the heck is this misfit blabbing? the comprehension problem that runs in your bloodline that has left your folks in perpetual abject poverty may chart you same course if you're not careful. my advice, speak less, listen more. Anuofia grin grin grin grin
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Cathyblinks: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Judge! Ain't you guilty too.... Who makes up the church?

You do your part too...
#nobodyholypassoh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.