Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. (38396 Views)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 2:00am On Apr 18
Please is abortion a very terrible sin??
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

She's older than me, I don't wanna start this journey; I'm too young for this..
I wanted to chop nd clean mouth but it has hooked me.. Bleep up.😭😭😭😭

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 2:15am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

It's not a sin!

It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people would even prefer not to have been born due to level of suffering.

Some will end it by committing suicide!

Get a good doctor and abort safely.

Forget all the useless emotional blackmails, it works on people with weak minds.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Ynix(m): 2:55am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]

Brother it's murder, just imagine that your mum and dad decided to kill you when you were a fetus will you be here to enjoy sex and type this bad story here. Let the child come to this world in peace may be that might be your key to wealth

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Smartguyboy(m): 3:28am On Apr 18
Ynix:

Brother it's murder, just imagine that your mum and dad decided to kill you when you were a fetus will you be here to enjoy sex and type this bad story here. Let the child come to this world in peace may be that might be your key to wealth
I believe his parents were married .
Don’t emotionally blackmail the innocent boy with murder. It better he correct the mistake now because once you become a father a lot will change .

79 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by thesicilian: 3:46am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]

I don't want to be a father yet 😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

You knew all these yet you could not use a simple condom

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by dkidd: 4:10am On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin. It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people even prefer not to be born. Get a good doctor and abort safely.

Forget all those useless emotional blackmail, it works on people with a weak mind.

U think its that simple? Shebi it's if she agrees to abort or will he force her?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 4:22am On Apr 18
dkidd:

U think its that simple? Shebi it's if she agrees to abort or will he force her?

It is worse to bring an innocent child to a world of suffering unprepared. Far worse.

If she refuses, she and the poor child will suffer the consequences for decades.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by 2shure: 4:29am On Apr 18
So u don't know when u r abt to cum.u r dead if u abort.foo l

12 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by chatinent: 4:54am On Apr 18
Happy Father's day.

35 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by imagrg(m): 5:19am On Apr 18
Thou shall not kill.

Don't be deceived....abortion is a SIN before God and man.

Just let her become your Baby Mama. You are not compelled to marry her.

Do a DNA test to check paternity fraud later.

You will later be glad you had this child and be grateful you didn't kill him in his formation.

Be guided!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by muyico(m): 5:37am On Apr 18
Face d challenge! Dont abort!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Bliztzer: 5:48am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]

Na the result of ur exam be that. Just know that abortion na murder, you for no do when u never ready for result.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Pious101: 6:01am On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It is worse to bring an innocent child to a world of suffering unprepared. Far worse.
there is a consequence for every action. you can't eat Ur cake and have it back. even a dummy knows d outcome of sex Is pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Pious101: 6:05am On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin. It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people even prefer not to be born. Get a good doctor and abort safely.

Forget all those useless emotional blackmail, it works on people with a weak mind.
fornication on its own Is a sin how much more is abortion. no one is blackmailing OP. he willfully indulge in sin in d first place resulting in pregnancy. Ur advise is like a police man who caught a thief. in order for the thief to escape he should kill d policeman so he could be free

20 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Pious101: 6:14am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]

congratulations... let me tell u what to expect
pampers- between 5000-10000 ( last about a month)
baby milk (between 6000-23000 depending on Ur choice. may last one to two weeks depending on Ur baby consumption). as baby grows, u may need two in a week.
anti-natal (30,000-100,000)
labour fee (50,000-600,000) depending on location and type of delivery
get ready for Ur woman's craving and be ready to do some of her chores
baby clothes, bath set, cot etc
be ready to be awake at night to play with baby cos some like do vigil from 12am when u want to sleep. don't worry this won't last long
and the list is endless
once again congratulations!!!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by greenermodels: 6:19am On Apr 18
Pious101:

congratulations... let me tell u what to expect
pampers- between 5000-10000 ( last about a month)
baby milk (between 6000-23000 depending on Ur choice. may last one to two weeks depending on Ur baby consumption)
anti-natal (30,000-100,000)
labour fee (50,000-600,000) depending on location and type of delivery
get ready for Ur woman's craving and be ready to do some of her chores
baby clothes, bath set, cot etc

and the list is endless
once again congratulations!!!
why are we Nigerians so wicked while on cruise? This your lecture deserves a thread of it's own for intending father's, it's hilarious but serious.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by greenermodels: 6:20am On Apr 18
imagrg:
Thou shall not kill.

Don't be deceived....abortion is a SIN before God and man.

Just let her become your Baby Mama. You are not compelled to marry her.

Do a DNA test to check paternity fraud later.

You will later be glad you had this child and be grateful you didn't kill him in his formation.

Be guided!
you're blessed with wisdom and knowledge. That paternity test is very essential.

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by dkidd: 6:27am On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

Since it has happened it's probably safe to keep the child. He can't decide without her consent or will he poison her? She has to agree to whatever he intends to do that's all I'm saying
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 6:32am On Apr 18
dkidd:

Since it has happened it's probably safe to keep the child. He can't decide without her consent or will he poison her? She has to agree to whatever he intends to do that's all I'm saying

You always think of the future. That is what blacks never do.

We are always concerned about NOW. What about the future of the unprepared parents and innocent child?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:34am On Apr 18
lipsrsealed
Welcome to fatherhood bruh..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 6:35am On Apr 18
Pious101:
there is a consequence for every action. you can't eat Ur cake and have it back. even a dummy knows d outcome of sex Is pregnancy

You have the power to control the consequences by terminating the pregnancy NOW.

No big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 6:37am On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

You always think of the future. That is what blacks never do.

We are always concerned about NOW. What about the future of the unprepared parents and innocent child?

You are making no point. Have you heard of the word "consequence"

If you are not ready to have a child, why have sex. What were you expecting?
He should not abort the child, and yes it's a sin called murder. He should keep the child, maybe in the future, it will make him have sense and be more responsible.
Abortion is never an option.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Ynix(m): 6:39am On Apr 18
Smartguyboy:

I believe his parents were married .
Don’t emotionally blackmail the innocent boy with murder. It better he correct the mistake now because once you become a father a lot will change .
so he should go ahead and murder the fetus
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Verbtips(m): 6:40am On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

the regected corner stone will may be the pillar some day,i dey pray wey GOD bless,when you dey pray for financial stability,wey them tell you say you don abort you fortune,laf go kill that daywink
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by okunwaye(m): 6:49am On Apr 18
Verbtips:
the regected corner stone will may be the pillar some day,i dey pray wey GOD bless,when you dey pray for financial stability,wey them tell you say you don abort you fortune,laf go kill that daywink

Are you Hoping to use your child/children as means to escape financial instability

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 6:51am On Apr 18
Verbtips:

Stories like those are reasons why ended up in generational poverty in Nigeria of today and many will go to their graves wishing they had never been born.

I used to think like you for more than 20 years until I decided to deliver myself from mental bondage.

Are you going to contribute money and resources to train the child the next 25 years. God has given us the brain for a reason.

Never bring a child into the world when you are not prepared.

IT IS CRUEL and HEARTLESS !

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 6:54am On Apr 18
GreatAchiever1:

You are making no point. Have you heard of the word "consequence"

If you are not ready to have a child, why have sex. What were you expecting?
He should not abort the child, and yes it's a sin called murder. He should keep the child, maybe in the future, it will make him have sense and be more responsible.
Abortion is never an option.

What useless consequences

Have you thought about the suffering the innocent child and the family will pass through the next 30 years.

Do you think at all or you think the head is just there for mere aesthetics?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 6:56am On Apr 18
dkidd:

Safe for who! The man, lady or the unborn child?

We need to think of ways of even reducing population of those already living in Nigeria. Resources are not enough per population.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 6:58am On Apr 18
dkidd:

If she refuses then there is nothing anyone can do. She suffers the consequences anyways. I will abandon the child with you if I were the father and the lady refuses.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 7:01am On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

What useless consequences

Have you thought about the suffering the innocent child and the family will pass through the next 30 years.

Do you think at all or you think the head is just there for mere aesthetics?

Which one is suffering? When you are knacking a woman raw, you did not think of what will happen in 30 years, it was all about the Now.
The result of the pleasure has come, it's no longer about the Now but what will happen in 30 years.

It obvious you don't know what you are saying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 7:03am On Apr 18
GreatAchiever1:

Which one is suffering? When you are knacking a woman raw, you did not think of what will happen in 30 years, it was all about the Now.
The result of the pleasure has come, it's no longer about the Now but what will happen in 30 years.

It obvious you don't know what you are saying.

Bye, done bantering with you. No time.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:04am On Apr 18
imagrg:
Thou shall not kill.Don't be deceived....abortion is a SIN before God and man.
Religion don block this one head. So if a lady was raped , she should as well not annihilate the pregnancy??

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.