Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Anioma State And South East Zone - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma State And South East Zone (42094 Views)

Why Creation Of Anioma State Will Fail / Senator Ned Nwoko Calls For The Creation Of Anioma State As The 6th SE State / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Have you ever wondered why this people disassociating themselves from you lots. Emeka Esogbue was once a proud Igbo person... Now look exactly where his mindset is. Have you ever wondered why such continuously happen?

You SE Igbos, especially the Anambra lots, are the reason peeps deny una. Your lack of respect to others and instant need to insult those that you deem as "less than igbos" are the reason you're being disassociated from

Infact let's use me for example: anybody can testify this how many times have I defended you pigs on this forum including towards other Aniomas and Delta people? How many times have I deluded myself by classifying you lots as our kiths? Heck even taken insults from Afonja on una lack of respect towards Anioma continuously on this forum yet we stupidly defend una? Incase you aren't aware my original I'd is onenaira6. Now ask yourself why such an individual who respected you goats now looks at una as disgusting.

While I'm at it, I guess you forgot the thousands of Aniomas whom have repeatedly defended and stood up for igbo unity including majority of our Kings. Obviously, you lots will forget that.

I keep saying it, I don't or we don't have a oribem with Enuani or Ukwuani ,they are great Igbo especially the Enuani folks...those that we detest are the Ika people and if you are from Ika

Bro....we don't have any regrets...these ika folks disgrace us a lot
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by BrownRoofRep: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

you must be extremely dumb if you don't know ogidi is anioma
Excuse, which part of Ogidi is Anioma?
Can you explain Anioma for me? (ie if it is different from my above explanation).
Have you been to Ogidi?

@ Ikenna0b
I get it now, you are just a dumb kid.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Anambra folks should just maintain their lane

we are not other SE timid igbos with inferiority complex that anambra fucking discriminates

we are anioma people and respect is reciprocal.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2018
hammer6F:

U MOVED AFTER THE NIGER BRIDGE WAS DESTROYED? ODE!

Eediot I come from a family who was affected by the Asaba massacre so what I wrote is from family experience. Go and find out how Aniomas crossed the river during the war before displaying your ignorance
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Gradual process my ass. How many years has it been now?

Don't cry about us...even if we are still in Nigeria we are still doing great...at least we have the economy
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2018
selemempe:
in wat ways do we show u we despise u? By 3 kids like u insulting urselves on nairaland? Who is the current king of kings of igboland? Who is the biggest power base of emefiele?

Tell me exactly how we despise u besides the 3 ppl who insulted u in this thread
no mind them. They don't know the kind of ovation obi of onitsha ado the great is getting Chai onitsha obodo oma.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Have you ever wondered why this people disassociating themselves from you lots. Emeka Esogbue was once a proud Igbo person... Now look exactly where his mindset is. Have you ever wondered why such continuously happen?

You SE Igbos, especially the Anambra lots, are the reason peeps deny una. Your lack of respect to others and instant need to insult those that you deem as "less than igbos" are the reason you're being disassociated from

Infact let's use me for example: anybody can testify this how many times have I defended you pigs on this forum including towards other Aniomas and Delta people? How many times have I deluded myself by classifying you lots as our kiths? Heck even taken insults from Afonja on una lack of respect towards Anioma continuously on this forum yet we stupidly defend una? Incase you aren't aware my original I'd is onenaira6. Now ask yourself why such an individual who respected you goats now looks at una as disgusting.

While I'm at it, I guess you forgot the thousands of Aniomas whom have repeatedly defended and stood up for igbo unity including majority of our Kings. Obviously, you lots will forget that.
lol...u really have dissapointed me in this thread. Cos i know i have themed up with u to talk on issues here in the past.

That u want the only viable city in anambra to be carved into an already viable anioma...and u got backlash from anambra folks who arent gonna have that...therefor south easterners are idiots?

U see its u guys that insult us...not the other way round..i created this thread to get support for u guys to have ur state...but just 5 of u have turned the thread up side down smh

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Eediot I come from a family who was affected by the Asaba massacre so what I wrote is from family experience. Go and find out how Aniomas crossed the river during the war before displaying your ignorance

Pls don't call names and if your from asaba that is a good one , but pls talk to the ika folks that's my own problem and also know that if anioma is created there would be so many confusion because the Agbor see themselves are supreme and talk down in Enuani, I have lived in WARRI and j know this...Asaba dudes are great and I repeat enia6 enwero nsogbu but nsogbu bu ika

Did you not see what the Agbor king said...even Ikwerre king hasn't said that...that region is the ones tainting our relate with anioma that's my take
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Aniomas moved to Anambra AFTER we were attacked by Niggeria military. Know your damn history.
You lots had the biafra army guarding and protecting the minorities tribe but your "kits and kin in SS", you left unguarded to be slaughtered like lamps yet you keep pretending we denied una first. Mschewww rubbish

They bombed the bridge and left us in fucking SS
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

The Dein of Agbor Kingdom, His Royal Majesty Dr. Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi I, has enjoined his subjects to stop promoting Igbo culture, describing the Agbor culture as ‘unique and peculiar

http://www.urhokpotareporters.com/2018/05/16/stop-promoting-igbo-culture-says-dein-of-agbor/

Just look at the disgrace and how they are embarrassing the Igbo
Chai
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2018
selemempe:
lol...u really have dissapointed me in this thread. Cos i know i have themed up with u to talk on issues here in the past.

That u want the only viable city in anambra to be carved into an already viable anioma...and u got backlash from anambra folks who arent gonna have that...therefor south easterners are idiots?

U see its u guys that insult us...not the other way round..i created this thread to get support for u guys to have ur state...but just 5 of u have turned the thread up side down smh

But does it mean that they can't make any of their cities viable...I forgot their governor is busy doing nothing
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by BrownRoofRep: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson

I am still waiting for you to explain when Ogidi became Anioma.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:
Anambra folks should just maintain their lane

we are not other SE timid igbos with inferiority complex that anambra fucking discriminates

we are anioma people and respect is reciprocal.
i must say that unlike ikenna0b who was just exhibiting childishness up and down...u are quite mature
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:
Are you really asking me this question

ask your representatives in SE why they created ebonyi state and left anioma in fucking SS

why was ebonyi state created and not anioma
that is the disunity we are taking about. What about the middle beltans igbos who ave been crying for so long to be carved to enugu or to their Kins in ebonyi. That's y we should work together to get ur anioma state not despising us

2 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:19am On Jul 13, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
aniomafirstson
I am still waiting for you to explain when Ogidi became Anioma.
Go and read your history book
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:19am On Jul 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
Chai

Just negodi Ife m na ekwu

That was just few months ago ka the king kwuru inyo ahu

Can you imagine ndi Agbor
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

What qualifies a community in east to be a member of anioma...we are still waiting di anyi
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:21am On Jul 13, 2018
selemempe:
not even that...does our se representatives also have powers in ss? How then can it be said that we killed anioma state?
ask them. This is what we se ave been xpexting from anioma since but instead they will castigate us
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:21am On Jul 13, 2018
Anyway, sha, I've learnt today that half of Anambra's population is Anioma, even up to Ogidi. Me that is from Oraukwu in Idemili North may be Anioma too. grin

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
that is the disunity we are taking about. What about the middle beltans igbos who ave been crying for so long to be carved to enugu or to their Kins in ebonyi. That's y we should work together to get ur anioma state not despising us

Ohaneze is reaching out and that is what they are doing and thank Lord that they have made their position known.. pls tell me how many anioma politicians have said to be carved into the SE

Let's be honest here...how many ?

Just give me two prominent ones ...then we can take you serious
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by BrownRoofRep: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Which history book are you talking about?
Do you even ask of my hometown?
You lots are becoming nuisance these days.
How can you drag my hometown to something we know nothing about.

Please be free to create your Anioma state but dare you not drag Ogidi to this your madness.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Anyway, sha, I've learnt today that half of Anambra's population is Anioma, even up to Ogidi. Me that is from Oraukwu in Idemili North may be Anioma too. grin

LoL...even Nnewi ,one said is anioma maybe we would be hearing that Awka is anioma too

LoL
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2018
selemempe:

Rubbish I wrote Anioma proposal and in that same suggestion, I included the decision falls squarely on onitsha people. If they choose una, fine. If they choose us, fine as well.
It's your people that started attacking like rabid dogs like as if the Anioma would forcefully take onitsha people without onitsha people's consent.

We aren't like the others una attack. You attack us yet expect me to keep quiet? Mschewwww. No body, not one single SE, would bully Anioma. Respect is reciprocal. Show us respect and we'll respect una back. Insult us and we'll insult una back. Finito.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Which history book are you talking about?
Do you even ask of my hometown?
You lots are becoming nuisance these days.
How can you drag my hometown to something we know nothing about.

Please be free to create your Anioma state but dare you not drag Ogidi to this your madness.

If they can say Eze Chima is a Benin man irrespective of his name...pls don't be surprised, they can say and claim anything

That's the truth
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:

SE keeps shooting themselves on the foot

ebonyi was already secured and in the SE region

why was it created and anioma left in SS
yet you complain of deniers
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by BrownRoofRep: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson
Ogidi
Nkpor
Obosi
Umuoji and others

We are Idemmili, don't know what this your Anioma is doing to my hometown.
Please show respect.
Thank you.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

I don't believe this. The igbos ave been trying to mend the fence but some of ur people don't want anything to do with us
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:25am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

SE keeps shooting themselves on the foot

ebonyi was already secured and in the SE region

why was it created and anioma left in SS
yet you complain of deniers

Is it your foot or is it your gun...let us keep shooting ourselves. It was south east that lobbied for the present Rivers State today... Ekwueme and co ..when Ijaws where lording it over

I don't have a problem with Enuani but tell your ika brothers to stop disgracing us and you...that's my take
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:25am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

They bombed the bridge and left us in fucking SS

You dey mind them. Yet they are the ones going around crying that Anioma denied them first.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
I don't believe this. The igbos ave been trying to mend the fence but some of ur people don't want anything to do with us

That's the point and he is been sentimental about it so we have to tell them the truth maybe they can change
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by BrownRoofRep: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

If they can say Eze Chima is a Benin man irrespective of his name...pls don't be surprised, they can say and claim anything

That's the truth
I don't care their bullocks, they can be Hausa is they seems feat but direct insult on my hometown is what I won't tolerate.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You dey mind them. Yet they are the ones going around crying that Anioma denied them first.

But some of you claimed not Igbo and came out at asaba and was shouting one Nigeria then...didn't they tell you that ? Ask around for the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo / Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.