Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Anioma State And South East Zone - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma State And South East Zone (42106 Views)

Why Creation Of Anioma State Will Fail / Senator Ned Nwoko Calls For The Creation Of Anioma State As The 6th SE State / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

The same way they left their "brothers" in SS during the first biafra and claimed minorites. I guess we weren't important enough for them to be saved as well. Nonsense
who claimed minority. Itx deltan that claimed minority. Ikenna my uncle name ikenna.. Make fulani man catch us make we know if he knows the ikenna from anioma and the one from se

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2018
We know our community in SE

Osadebay..azikiwe..Chinua Achebe are all anioma people

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You can't even get yourself out of Niggeria and you are here boasting with your flat chest. Rubbish
we know as u peeps cannot get urself out from delta state to anioma

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:29am On Jul 13, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

I don't care their bullocks, they can be Hausa is they seems feat but direct insult on my hometown is what I won't tolerate.

My dear they have claimed my own Onitsha and I have told them not the Nri roots yet the clown keeps saying Onitsha this and that ... forgetting that anioma is an acronym and just of recent and I have asked him what qualifies a community to be a member of the acronym he could not say

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 12:29am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

SE keeps shooting themselves on the foot

ebonyi was already secured and in the SE region

why was it created and anioma left in SS
yet you complain of deniers
there is room for one more state in south east.

If we stop cursing like kids online and work together we will achieve it in as little as 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Are you giving us Wikipedia that any monkey can edit...didn't you see the anioma links I have you..written by your own people

Well if Eze Chima can be a Benin man...then you can lie in anything

Good night .
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by BrownRoofRep: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Go back to that useless Wikipedia page and remove Ogidi from that your madness.

Don't worry, I'll do it tomorrow.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:31am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

Ohaneze is reaching out and that is what they are doing and thank Lord that they have made their position known.. pls tell me how many anioma politicians have said to be carved into the SE

Let's be honest here...how many ?

Just give me two prominent ones ...then we can take you serious

Asagba of asaba
Dennis osadebay

I have listed two

mention one SE politician that has fought for anioma to be included in SE
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:31am On Jul 13, 2018
selemempe:

If we stop cursing like kids online and work together we will achieve it in as little as 4 years.

With who? Work with who if I may ask...first they must agree to work with you and see your vision...they don't support anything Igbo be it Biafra, they even say Igbo means slave ..so the question is how can you work with people like this ?
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:32am On Jul 13, 2018
selemempe:

How is that possible
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 12:32am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

With who? Work with who if I may ask...first they must agree to work with you and see your vision...they don't support anything Igbo be it Biafra, they even say Igbo means slave ..so the question is how can you work with people like this ?

not true...i know ikenna0b...he is a core biafran and he is from anioma

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:33am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Asagba of asaba
Dennis osadebay

I have listed two

mention one SE politician that has fought for anioma to be included in SE

Give me links...and as you can see these are the Enuani folks and they are the only reason we are still loving or have soft spot for anioma... Enuani folks are good guys I must be honest

But tell me one Ika or Ukwuani man that supports the anioma joining south east
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You dey mind them. Yet they are the ones going around crying that Anioma denied them first.
if you want to go down that bridge,I would love to remind you that it was mostly our people from your side of the niger that ochestred the first coup that led to the war.Can we just be matured in our posts!!

3 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Aniomas moved to Anambra AFTER we were attacked by Niggeria military. Know your damn history.
You lots had the biafra army guarding and protecting the minorities tribe but your "kits and kin in SS", you left unguarded to be slaughtered like lamps yet you keep pretending we denied una first. Mschewww rubbish
is it not u peeps that wore white and white with Nigerian flags. Denouncing biafra thinking that u will be saved ave u read the article about asaba massacre. They rallied our people around and murdered them. Do u think am happy about it. Is achuzie not a biafran soldier. U peeps sold urself.. Go and read about what happened at asaba. Wikipedia is a nice source
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

Pls don't call names and if your from asaba that is a good one , but pls talk to the ika folks that's my own problem and also know that if anioma is created there would be so many confusion because the Agbor see themselves are supreme and talk down in Enuani, I have lived in WARRI and j know this...Asaba dudes are great and I repeat enia6 enwero nsogbu but nsogbu bu ika

Did you not see what the Agbor king said...even Ikwerre king hasn't said that...that region is the ones tainting our relate with anioma that's my take

I guess you missed the history lesson about the current Agbors King orgins and bearing. I guess you also missed the statement I've repeatedly posted on this forum of the Agbor before him.

Finally Agbor is not just the only ika community. There are several lands that falls under Ika. Infact one of the ika lands claim Nri ancestry and their king is currently one of those fighting for igbo unity.

Lack of knowledge about Anioma is you people's problem.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

How is that possible
ekweremadu is incharge of amending the constitution...already creating one more state for south east is being currently.

Of all the states being proposed...anioma is the most viable..we just have to push it together...tru ohaneze and other organisations.

And creating new threads here about it to keep it in public discourse

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:37am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

Give me links...and as you can see these are the Enuani folks and they are the only reason we are still loving or have soft spot for anioma... Enuani folks are good guys I must be honest

But tell me one Ika or Ukwuani man that supports the anioma joining south east

Mention just one SE politician that has supported anioma state
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:37am On Jul 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
is it not u peeps that wore white and white with Nigerian flags. Denouncing biafra thinking that u will be saved ave u read the article about asaba massacre. They rallied our people around and murdered them. Do u think am happy about it. Is achuzie not a biafran soldier. U peeps sold urself.. Go and read about what happened at asaba. Wikipedia is a nice source

You mean what transpired AFTER biafra was already formed and the war was already happening.
See this one's trying to rewrite history.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:37am On Jul 13, 2018
eduj:

if you want to go down that bridge,I would love to remind you that it was mostly our people from your side of the niger that ochestred the first coup that led to the war.Can we just be matured in our posts!!

He said that we bombed the bridge but remember that ojujwu was eastern Nigerian governor and anioma wasn't in the east and the anioma coup plotter didn't consult him then

Just like now that the east are finding away to fight the herdsmen, their governor wouldn't collaborate...tomor6 they would say we left them.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

Just negodi Ife m na ekwu

That was just few months ago ka the king kwuru inyo ahu

Can you imagine ndi Agbor
Agbor indigenous name. Abi nah the one chukwu or Chi won't enter abi nah the name we se cannot make meaning out of. Lol. Agbor indigenous name.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Mention just one SE politician that has supported anioma state
i read about anioma state after i heard ekweremadu talk about it
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2018
selemempe:
ekweremadu is incharge of amending the constitution...already creating one more state for south east is being currently.

Of all the states being proposed...anioma is the most viable..we just have to push it together...tru ohaneze and other organisations.

And creating new threads here about it to keep it in public discourse

No problem

I don't even mind if Onitsha remains in anambra state

my problem is when people try to rewrite history and say that Onitsha people don't see themselves as anioma

that is a fallacy
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You mean what transpired AFTER biafra was already formed and the war was already happening.
See this one's trying to rewrite history.

The Federal troops entered Asaba around October 5, and began ransacking houses and killing civilians, claiming they were Biafran sympathisers. Reports suggest that several hundred may have been killed individually and in groups at various locations in the town. Leaders summoned the townspeople to assemble on the morning of October 7, hoping to end the violence through a show of support for "One Nigeria." Hundreds of men, women, and children, many wearing the ceremonial akwa ocha (white) attire paraded along the main street, singing, dancing, and chanting "One Nigeria." At a junction, men and teenage boys were separated from women and young children, and gathered in an open square at Ogbe-Osowa village. Federal troops revealed machine guns, and orders were given, reportedly by Second-in-Command, Maj. Ibrahim Taiwo, to open fire.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaba_massacre

So as you can agree they turned back to shout one Nigeria after they must have caused the war and this is it

It's a pity but we still love Enuani folks any given day ..but ika hmmmm
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2018
eduj:

Did we ever deny this? If so, post where Aniomas denied it?

I guess by this your post you're saying se did what you did as revenge. ok We now know
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

No problem

my problem is when people try to rewrite history and say that Onitsha people don't see themselves as anioma

that is a fallacy
we are all igboid...we should be in one zone and fight together
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

No problem

that is a fallacy
thats all i needed to hear this night bro
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

Ohaneze is reaching out and that is what they are doing and thank Lord that they have made their position known.. pls tell me how many anioma politicians have said to be carved into the SE

Let's be honest here...how many ?

Just give me two prominent ones ...then we can take you serious
do u knw the funny thing about this is that. Some of them prefer been called delta igbo than igbo. Lol. Am not igbo but delta igbo

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

I guess you missed the history lesson about the current Agbors King orgins and bearing. I guess you also missed the statement I've repeatedly posted on this forum of the Agbor before him.

Finally Agbor is not just the only ika community. There are several lands that falls under Ika. Infact one of the ika lands claim Nri ancestry and their king is currently one of those fighting for igbo unity.

Lack of knowledge about Anioma is you people's problem.

I want Igbo unity don't get me wrong with exception of some ika community like agbie axis
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
do u knw the funny thing about this is that. Some of them prefer been called delta igbo than igbo. Lol. Am not igbo but delta igbo

Oh yes ..a lot...they say they are ibo not Igbo
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by BrownRoofRep: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

No problem

that is a fallacy
Ogidi people (including me) see themselves as Anioma, right?

Never knew we've joined Anioma league. grin
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

LoL...even Nnewi ,one said is anioma maybe we would be hearing that Awka is anioma too

LoL
what about oba. O.b.a �oba of bini me are also anioma.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

No problem

that is a fallacy

Hope you have seen where I have given you NRi history and that if Onitsha with Nri town. Go back k and tell your ika folks to stop their madness ...as if me I wouldn't even bother them

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

Police Officers Seen Displaying Buhari 4 +4 Sign(pic) / Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation / Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.