Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Anioma State And South East Zone - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma State And South East Zone (41978 Views)

Why Creation Of Anioma State Will Fail / Senator Ned Nwoko Calls For The Creation Of Anioma State As The 6th SE State / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

It's you that made it obvious that you despise us, denied us and called us slaves and you want us to hug you...we are over 38 million strong and we can go it alone...

We reached out and we keep Doug that but you keep disgracing us

Look at the anioma folks from Sunday Oliseh, Nkechi Bianze, Dein of Agbor , Solomon Mgbejume , Emeka Esogbue and host of many anioma son's that call Igbo names even Lauretta Onochie...what have you done to caution them

So we are cautious of the whole thing...I must say

It's not our fault ...we have Igbo in Benue and Cross River we reach out to them and they see us as brother but many anioma call us names apart from Enuani and some parts of ukwuani

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE IKENNA HIMSELF, INSULTED US HERE?
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
For now the ikenna0b guy is ruining the thread with his very immature responses. Lol he says that only anambra folks dont want onitsha in anioma...truth is most se ppl from anywhere will not want onitsha an anioma...even if anioma will be part of se

Simple truth is they have been the one saying the are not igbo. Now wen i listen to an asaba person or even an agbor person...i hear wat they say...but wen i listen to some people from ebonyi...i dont even hear wat they say...yet these ppl dont claim ibibio or ejeagham...

How can we let onitsha fall into the hands of people who will not always agree to be igbo.

The thing is this...do they want anioma state or do they only want anioma state if onitsha is involved?
thanks u broda. That is the fear of the se. Onitsha is too precious to be left in de hands of people who ave identity crisis. Cos they might one day wake up. Sack all igbo traders in their future anioma state.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Some of the wealthiest Igbos and most brilliant technocrats are from Anioma. They are one of the most accomplished clans in Nigeria.

I've said it many times that you Anambra braggarts are mentally ill. Everyone on Nairaland knows us as chest-beating moorons because of the cartoonish, juvenile arrogant antics of a few of you on this forum. It shames me, and I really wish many of you could grow up and stop embarrassing us everywhere you go.
i told ariesbull the truth...but pls tone it down
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
in wat ways do we show u we despise u? By 3 kids like u insulting urselves on nairaland? Who is the current king of kings of igboland? Who is the biggest power base of emefiele?

Tell me exactly how we despise u besides the 3 ppl who insulted u in this thread

The Dein of Agbor Kingdom, His Royal Majesty Dr. Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi I, has enjoined his subjects to stop promoting Igbo culture, describing the Agbor culture as ‘unique and peculiar

http://www.urhokpotareporters.com/2018/05/16/stop-promoting-igbo-culture-says-dein-of-agbor/

Just look at the disgrace and how they are embarrassing the Igbo
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Are you really asking me this question

ask your representatives in SE why they created ebonyi state and left anioma in fucking SS

why was ebonyi state created and not anioma
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
i told ariesbull the truth...but pls tone it down

Which truth was that again

Biko kwugharia ya bu eziokwu ozo
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

I told my Igbo brothers that they shouldn't worry that u guys would beg to be Igbo and this has been shown...now that we are doing great in all facets of life...the Igbo cities are growing and now you are begging to be part of us...where where you in 70s and 80s when your father's where denying Igbo

Mechie onu...una can lie and twist history... Na una talk am.

Late chief Dennis Osadebey cleverly looked at the nine local government areas that make up what is administratively know in Nigeria today as the Delta North Senatorial District, and went about looking for a name to call the highly desired state for the homogeneous people of Anioma whose population is conservatively around 1.5 to 1.6 million people as of today.

* From Aniocha North and Aniocha South local government areas, he picked the first letter “A”
* From Ndokwa East and Ndokwa West local government areas, he picked the first letter “N”
* From Ika North and Ika South local government areas, he picked the first letter “I”
* From Oshimili North and Oshimili South local government areas, he picked the first letter “O”
* Thus far, he had a meaningful word in our dialect “Ani,” which means “Land,” and he was left with the letter “O”
* Further, he picked the common denominator letter “A” that is found in Ukwani, Aniocha North, Aniocha South, Ndokwa East, Ndokwa West, Ika North, and Ika South local government areas.
* Finally, from Oshimili North and Oshimili South local government areas, he picked the common denominator letter “M” to form another meaningful word in our dialect “Oma,” which translates to mean “Good” or “Beautiful,” depending on the context in which you are speaking.

http://aniomageorgia.org/our-services/whatisanioma/
oyel dey ur head. Oga abali nwanne m
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

ask your representatives in SE why they created ebonyi state and left anioma in fucking SS

Because Ebonyi aren't confused about their Igbo identity and never denied it ...today abakiliki is a growing city

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

do our representatives have ANY power to carve up ss bro?
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer6F:

THE WHOLE IGBO NATION WENT TO WAR BECOS OF DEM AND THE THANK YOU WE GET FROM CHILDREN LIKE IKENNA IS INSULTS.

CALLING US SOUTHEAST IGBO AND ALL SORT OF NAMES.
than
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
oyel dey ur head. Oga abali nwanne m

Dalu rinne....eziokwu bu ndu
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Because Ebonyi aren't confused about their Igbo identity and never denied it ...today abakiliki is a growing city
not even that...does our se representatives also have powers in ss? How then can it be said that we killed anioma state?
It is Anioma ppl who should agitate to be carved in south east. It is Yorubas in kwara that are agitating to be carved into sw...while our own anioma ppl are always shouting 'am not igbo o'

2 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer6F:

THE WHOLE IGBO NATION WENT TO WAR BECOS OF DEM AND THE THANK YOU WE GET FROM CHILDREN LIKE IKENNA IS INSULTS.

CALLING US SOUTHEAST IGBO AND ALL SORT OF NAMES.
thank u. The coup plotter which the igbos are been tagged today and been hated for was actually don by people from delta state. But u will see some them insulting us. Forgetting that we fought for them
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Which truth was that again

Biko kwugharia ya bu eziokwu ozo
that anioma has very bright ppl we need
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
thank u. The coup plotter which the igbos are been tagged today and been hated for was actually don by people from delta state. But u will see some them insulting us. Forgetting that we fought for them

AGUYI IRONSI SUFFERED BRUTALLY AND DIED WHILST TRYING TO MEND FENCE FROM THE FALL OUT.

YET, THIS VERY DUMB PEOPLE HAVE REFUSED TO USE THEIR BRAIN.

U CAN IMAGINE BENIN AND ENVIRON THAT LOOK UPON DEM WITH DISDAIN IS WHERE THEY HAIL FROM.

5 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2018
selemempe:
that anioma has very bright ppl we need

We have tons of them in east...let their bright people develop the state first before we can take them serious...what is the essence of having bright people yet their place is backward and they are looking for places to claim

Anambra has extremely bright folks be it in business or intellectual space
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

It's you that made it obvious that you despise us, denied us and called us slaves and you want us to hug you...we are over 38 million strong and we can go it alone...

We reached out and we keep Doug that but you keep disgracing us

Look at the anioma folks from Sunday Oliseh, Nkechi Bianze, Dein of Agbor , Solomon Mgbejume , Emeka Esogbue and host of many anioma son's that call Igbo names even Lauretta Onochie...what have you done to caution them

So we are cautious of the whole thing...I must say

It's not our fault ...we have Igbo in Benue and Cross River we reach out to them and they see us as brother but many anioma call us names apart from Enuani and some parts of ukwuani

Have you ever wondered why this people disassociating themselves from you lots. Emeka Esogbue was once a proud Igbo person... Now look exactly where his mindset is. Have you ever wondered why such continuously happen?

You SE Igbos, especially the Anambra lots, are the reason peeps deny una. Your lack of respect to others and instant need to insult those that you deem as "less than igbos" are the reason you're being disassociated from

Infact let's use me for example: anybody can testify this how many times have I defended you pigs on this forum including towards other Aniomas and Delta people? How many times have I deluded myself by classifying you lots as our kiths? Heck even taken insults from Afonja on una lack of respect towards Anioma continuously on this forum yet we stupidly defend una? Incase you aren't aware my original I'd is onenaira6. Now ask yourself why such an individual who respected you goats now looks at una as disgusting.

While I'm at it, I guess you forgot the thousands of Aniomas whom have repeatedly defended and stood up for igbo unity including majority of our Kings. Obviously, you lots will forget that.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:

And they turned to deny us...They must say sorry before we can know they are contrite... herdsmen dey their place now...now they are looking for brotherhood from east...

Ka m nukwa
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

The same way they left their "brothers" in SS during the first biafra and claimed minorites. I guess we weren't important enough for them to be saved as well. Nonsense
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You people are not our kits and kin. You've made it obvious your despise for us. Most of us that fell for this Igbo unity nonsense that you people screeched so long about is seeing the fallacy it is.
Who needs SE for anything? Please mind yourself
it is aniomas that despise the igbos. An igbo man see the delta people as brodas. It is left for u to also see us as ur broda
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Have you ever wondered why this people disassociating themselves from you lots. Emeka Esogbue was once a proud Igbo person... Now look exactly where his mindset is. Have you ever wondered why such continuously happen?

You SE Igbos, especially the Anambra lots, are the reason peeps deny una. Your lack of respect to others and instant need to insult those that you deem as "less than igbos" are the reason you're being disassociated from

Infact let's use me for example: anybody can testify this how many times have I defended you pigs on this forum including towards other Aniomas and Delta people? How many times have I deluded myself by classifying you lots as our kiths? Heck even taken insults from Afonja on una lack of respect towards Anioma continuously on this forum yet we stupidly defend una? Incase you aren't aware my original I'd is onenaira6. Now ask yourself why such an individual who respected you goats now looks at una as disgusting.

While I'm at it, I guess you forgot the thousands of Aniomas whom have repeatedly defended and stood up for igbo unity including majority of our Kings. Obviously, you lots will forget that.

Don't worry we don't even want then so why do they want us and Onitsha...and ogidi , they are fine and we are fine and we in east are great so park well...and as of the emeka of a clown, he is nobody..his brothers couldn't even make him a local council chairman

So forget it...38 million isn't moi moi ..we can go that alone , it's you guys that need us more than we need you ..so keep reaching out or herdsmen would show up
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

We have tons of them in east...let their bright people develop the state first before we can take them serious...what is the essence of having bright people yet their place is backward and they are looking for places to claim

Anambra has extremely bright folks be it in business or intellectual space

The greatest person to come out from your fucking anambra state was an anioma man

deal with that first
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

The same way they left their "brothers" in SS during the first biafra and claimed minorites. I guess we weren't important enough for them to be saved as well. Nonsense

ALOT OF ANIOMA PEOPLE WERE RESIDENT IN ANAMBRA DURING BIAFRA WAR.

THEY WERE MOVED DURING MILITARY TAKE OVER OF ANIOMA LAND AND THE SUBSEQUENT MATCH TO LAGOS THROUGH BENIN.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
it is aniomas that despise the igbos. An igbo man see the delta people as brodas. It is left for u to also see us as ur broda
a lot of them...they would say in front of non Igbo that they are not Igbo ..it's so shameful yet the bear Igbo names...so we gave up on them

Especially Ika, I don't have a problem with Enuani, they are nice folks and some ukwuani but Ika axis ...mbanu
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

Don't worry we don't even want then so why do they want us and Onitsha...and ogidi , they are fine and we are fine and we in east are great so park well...and as of the emeka of a clown, he is nobody..his brothers couldn't even make him a local council chairman

So forget it...38 million isn't moi moi ..we can go that alone , it's you guys that need us more than we need you ..so keep reaching out or herdsmen would show up

You can't even get yourself out of Niggeria and you are here boasting with your flat chest. Rubbish
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

We would have gotten anioma state since God knows when if not for some of you folks in SE

Ebonyi state was created and anioma still left in fucking SS

the same SE that were clamouring for adada and etiti

SE messed up
lol. Really. Ofcos creating states will give us upper hand in the fed government that means more senators to represent the east. If them like make dem create adada and etiti State. Itz a welcome development cos we will also see ourselves as brodas and won't be despised as u peeps are doing to ur kith and kin

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You can't even get yourself out of Niggeria and you are here boasting with your flat chest. Rubbish

Don't worry we would get there , it's a gradual process oga ! So we are not boasting it's in motion .
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2018
hammer6F:

ALOT OF ANIOMA PEOPLE WERE RESIDENT IN ANAMBRA DURING BIAFRA WAR.

THEY WERE MOVED DURING MILITARY TAKE OVER OF ANIOMA LAND AND THE SUBSEQUENT MATCH TO LAGOS THROUGH BENIN.

Aniomas moved to Anambra AFTER we were attacked by Niggeria military. Know your damn history.
You lots had the biafra army guarding and protecting the minorities tribe but your "kits and kin in SS", you left unguarded to be slaughtered like lamps yet you keep pretending we denied una first. Mschewww rubbish
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2018
aniomafirstson:

The greatest person to come out from your fucking anambra state was an anioma man

deal with that first

Is that so....the question is that what qualifies a community in SE as anioma...can you tell us pls

Oga attacheee
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 12:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Aniomas moved to Anambra AFTER we were attacked by Niggeria military. Know your damn history.
You lots had the biafra army guarding and protecting the minorities tribe but your "kits and kin in SS", you left unguarded to be slaughtered like lamps yet you keep pretending we denied una first. Mschewww rubbish

U MOVED AFTER THE NIGER BRIDGE WAS DESTROYED? ODE!

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 12:11am On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

Don't worry we would get there , it's a gradual process oga ! So we are not boasting it's in motion .

Gradual process my ass. How many years has it been now?
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Imagine. A territory that belongs to Anioma, they are acting superiority over it.

They want to drag over something that does not belong to them. The most irritating thing about it all is that the people that ask for referendum for minorites for biafra are the ones so fucking close minded to understand the concept of the people in question are the ones who would decide where they want to go.

Just pure hypocrites.

I honestly would like to see what they'll do when Anioma state becomes a reality and onitsha people agrees to join their kind, how they plan to stop them from joining. I would like to see how far they'll go with this nonsense.
broda me. That is what we in the se are praying for. An anioma state and we wish you good luck. It must come to pass. I seeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.