Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Anioma State And South East Zone - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma State And South East Zone (40477 Views)

Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State / Anioma State & Southeast Comparison: Education, Standard Of Living And Economy / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
You guys need to understand the term anioma
anioma is not just Delta state

an average ukwuani or ika denier might frown at being called Igbo but takes pride in being called anioma.

Anioma is more like a brand heck even the anioma communities in so called SE do not forget their anioma heritage.. people like Ngozi123 is a living testimony

It is up to them if they want to be included in an anioma state or not

.finito
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer6F:

ANAMBRA ARE NOT PEOPLE U THREATEN OR FORCE.

IKENNA SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW.

The don't know that Ife eji Abu Anambra Erika

Osi na ogidi bu anioma....can you imagine these clowns ...they are jesters.

Well who takes them serious anyway ...one even said nnewi is anioma

Ndi di ezigbote confused...make Dem no go fight Fulani wey dey graze for their land....thank Lord that South East governors have made their position known... diplomacy gbakwa oku

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer6F:
HELPING BLACK PERSON BE LIKE CURSE, BECOS THEY WILL MAKE U INTO THEIR ENEMY AT THE END.
For now the ikenna0b guy is ruining the thread with his very immature responses. Lol he says that only anambra folks dont want onitsha in anioma...truth is most se ppl from anywhere will not want onitsha an anioma...even if anioma will be part of se

Simple truth is they have been the one saying the are not igbo. Now wen i listen to an asaba person or even an agbor person...i hear wat they say...but wen i listen to some people from ebonyi...i dont even hear wat they say...yet these ppl dont claim ibibio or ejeagham...

How can we let onitsha fall into the hands of people who will not always agree to be igbo.

The thing is this...do they want anioma state or do they only want anioma state if onitsha is involved?
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

mostly Anambra people my ass. The people that developed onitsha is onitsha people themselves and has nothing to do with the rest of you lots.

Hmmm.....interesting. I genuinely know little of Onitsha, so just out of curiosity, what exactly did this "Onitsha people themselves" develop in Onitsha?

Yesterday, I was reading a thread about Gbagyi people of Abuja. One day, even they will tell us they developed Abuja. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

The ogidi you are talking about is even anioma

You don't know anything about anioma
you don't know what it means to be anioma so stfu

onitsha..ogidi..ozubulu..ogbaru..even akwukwu obosi are all anioma communities and it is left for them to decide if that want to join anioma state or not.

I don't know how hard it is for you guys to understand

Please leave the fools.

Have you not noticed how they have been trying to rewrite onitsha origins here. Even when given direct statement from the people in question, they still maintain their ignorance.

It is obvious they are clueless.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

So ogidi now is anioma...na wa for these clowns...what is even the yardstick of calling a village a member of acronym called anioma ...is it Eze chima factor...oka add umuezechima in enugu as anioma also and add umuchima in imo state as anioma also

Stupidity everywhere...you see the more reason that we want you to stay at the other side of the river....because this confusion is getting out of hand

Are you no more Benin

you must be extremely dumb if you don't know ogidi is anioma
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

I made a statement that Anioma territory all over the country, onitsha included, is proposed as Anioma state. Your worthless brethrens took it upon themselves to start insulting Anioma.
Even when mentioned that the choice is ONITSHA peeps, not the rest of SE; and their choice be it Anioma or Anambra, it's fine your goats of brethrens took upon themselves to continue belittling Anioma.

And you mean the lot that mentioned whether they are carved to Anioma, they don't care or mind unlike what your miserable goats of brethren's screeched all over this thread about us. By the looks of it, they have zero problem with being included in Anioma state.

Lastly, do Aniomas every fucking where a favour and stop talking about us. You SE people go and fix your fucking self first instead of opening threads every fucking day talking about us. Don't support us, we don't care.
ikenna really. And how do you think u can get ur anioma state without the support of ur kits and kin. In se. Do u think Benin will let u peeps go. Lol.. Do u think they will allow u to take igbanke in edo state easily. Since u claim u peeps are bini. Y do u want an anioma state xcluding the main bini tribes... Like esan and co....

3 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

an average ukwuani or ika denier might frown at being called Igbo but takes pride in being called anioma.

Anioma is more like a brand heck even the anioma communities in so called SE do not forget their anioma heritage.. people like Ngozi123 is a living testimony

.finito

AND U THINK, NGOZI123 WILL SUPPORT UR DESTRUCTIVE ATTEMPT TO CARVE ANAMBRA INTO ANIOMA STATE?

ALREADY, U FOLKS HAVE IMPORTED ONITSHA GUY MARRY IGBO GIRLS.

WE TOLD U ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY AND U DENY BUT TODAY, THE EVIDENCE IN BELOW.

UNU BU NDI ARA

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by OMANBALA1: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

onitsha..ogidi..ozubulu..ogbaru..even akwukwu obosi are all anioma communities and it is left for them to decide if that want to join anioma state or not.

Nwokem , you are not from Anambra yet for some strange reason you think you know more than us who live and breathe Anambra...You are definitely crazy, my nigga. I know the mentality of the average Anambra man. Ogidi , Obosi, Nsugbe nor Ogbaru will never join your Anioma. Do you even know Pazienza is from Ogidi...Common, be serious. I love Anioma so much and I want them to get their own state but keep Ani Omanbala out of it and we will get along.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Adding or not adding isn't the issue...is what are you bring to the table....with all the region that are 7 states are they better off than. South east...there are things you don't beg. Of they want to be amongst Igbo fine...left for me I am okay with anioma joining south east except the Ika folks....they are so confused

Period
they bring a whole lot to the table in ways that i cant start telling u here

But most importantly is that some of igbos brightest minds are from there...okonjo, elumelu, okocha keshi oliseh ovia emefiele pat utomi etc too many talents who can help shape se if they were a part of us
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

.finito

I told my Igbo brothers that they shouldn't worry that u guys would beg to be Igbo and this has been shown...now that we are doing great in all facets of life...the Igbo cities are growing and now you are begging to be part of us...where where you in 70s and 80s when your father's where denying Igbo

Mechie onu...una can lie and twist history... Na una talk am.

Late chief Dennis Osadebey cleverly looked at the nine local government areas that make up what is administratively know in Nigeria today as the Delta North Senatorial District, and went about looking for a name to call the highly desired state for the homogeneous people of Anioma whose population is conservatively around 1.5 to 1.6 million people as of today.

* From Aniocha North and Aniocha South local government areas, he picked the first letter “A”
* From Ndokwa East and Ndokwa West local government areas, he picked the first letter “N”
* From Ika North and Ika South local government areas, he picked the first letter “I”
* From Oshimili North and Oshimili South local government areas, he picked the first letter “O”
* Thus far, he had a meaningful word in our dialect “Ani,” which means “Land,” and he was left with the letter “O”
* Further, he picked the common denominator letter “A” that is found in Ukwani, Aniocha North, Aniocha South, Ndokwa East, Ndokwa West, Ika North, and Ika South local government areas.
* Finally, from Oshimili North and Oshimili South local government areas, he picked the common denominator letter “M” to form another meaningful word in our dialect “Oma,” which translates to mean “Good” or “Beautiful,” depending on the context in which you are speaking.

http://aniomageorgia.org/our-services/whatisanioma/
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
they bring a whole lot to the table in ways that i cant start telling u here

But most importantly is that some of igbos brightest minds are from there...okonjo, elumelu, okocha keshi oliseh ovia emefiele pat utomi etc too many talents who can help shape se if they were a part of us

Did you say brightest minds...why didn't the brightest mind transform the anioma to place like nnewi , Onitsha or even Awka

Nna ka m ñu nti...ndi brightest mind....

Tell me something Biko
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

I told my Igbo brothers that they shouldn't worry that u guys would beg to be Igbo and this has been shown...now that we are doing great in all facets of life...the Igbo cities are growing and now you are begging to be part of us...where where you in 70s and 80s when your father's where denying Igbo

Mechie onu...una can lie and twist history... Na una talk am.

Late chief Dennis Osadebey cleverly looked at the nine local government areas that make up what is administratively know in Nigeria today as the Delta North Senatorial District, and went about looking for a name to call the highly desired state for the homogeneous people of Anioma whose population is conservatively around 1.5 to 1.6 million people as of today.

* From Aniocha North and Aniocha South local government areas, he picked the first letter “A”
* From Ndokwa East and Ndokwa West local government areas, he picked the first letter “N”
* From Ika North and Ika South local government areas, he picked the first letter “I”
* From Oshimili North and Oshimili South local government areas, he picked the first letter “O”
* Thus far, he had a meaningful word in our dialect “Ani,” which means “Land,” and he was left with the letter “O”
* Further, he picked the common denominator letter “A” that is found in Ukwani, Aniocha North, Aniocha South, Ndokwa East, Ndokwa West, Ika North, and Ika South local government areas.
* Finally, from Oshimili North and Oshimili South local government areas, he picked the common denominator letter “M” to form another meaningful word in our dialect “Oma,” which translates to mean “Good” or “Beautiful,” depending on the context in which you are speaking.

http://aniomageorgia.org/our-services/whatisanioma/

THE WHOLE IGBO NATION WENT TO WAR BECOS OF DEM AND THE THANK YOU WE GET FROM CHILDREN LIKE IKENNA IS INSULTS.

CALLING US SOUTHEAST IGBO AND ALL SORT OF NAMES.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Please leave the fools.

Have you not noticed how they have been trying to rewrite onitsha origins here. Even when given direct statement from the people in question, they still maintain their ignorance.

It is obvious they are clueless.

Nobody I repeat nobody is dragging Onitsha and other anioma communities with them.

My point is they are anioma people in SE and it is left for those communities to decide if they want to join an anioma state or not.

I don't know if its hard to understand
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Nwokem , you are not from Anambra yet for some strange reason you think you know more than us who live and breathe Anambra...You are definitely crazy, my nigga. I know the mentality of the average Anambra man. Ogidi , Obosi, Nsugbe nor Ogbaru will never join your Anioma. Do you even know Pazienza is from Ogidi...Common, be serious. I love Anioma so much and I want them to get their own state but keep Ani Omanbala out of it and we will get along.

The dude tire me...abi Dem don tire to claim Benin ? Na Anambra Dem wan claim

Chefuo ha...ima omambala ana Asoka
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
THE SAME BENIN AND MINORITIES THAT LED NIEGRIA ARMY TO MASSACRE DEM, IS WHERE THEY CLAIM TO ORIGINATE.

I TOLD YOU ALL THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE DUMB.

HELPING DEM IS A CURSE.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Nobody I repeat nobody is dragging Onitsha and other anioma communities with them.

My point is they are anioma people in SE and it is left for those communities to decide if they want to join an anioma state or not.

Which one be anioma communities again ...this man ANIOMA is an acronym and what makes a community qualify to be anioma in South east...pls tell us

We are waiting...

Beside that ubuku uku and ubulu Ekiti are from Anambra but we dash una ..take

Don't worry ...be confident of yourself and develop your community

Are you tired of claiming Benin and Igala up and down
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

.finito
tanx we ave heard u. Go and get the state first. Y always quarreling with ur Kins in the se. In getting the anioma state. Do u think bini will support u. Who will support you in this ur quest?.....we know ur ancestry is bini as u said. Do u think they will allow u create anoda state. Do u think they will allow igbanke to be carved out so easily?. Pls stop making enemies from different front align with one and fight anoda. Do u know my home town in abia state ave alot of things in comon with ibibios. Food. Names etc but anything any day i will choose an onitsha man over ibibio cos they are my kith and kin... Think about that

4 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

You are the overall and over seer of anambra but u don't know Onitsha and asaba speaks the same dialect grin
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Did you say brightest minds...why didn't the brightest mind transform the anioma to place like nnewi , Onitsha or even Awka

Tell me something Biko
i didnt say se dont have smart ppl. I just said that they have some bright ppl too. The richest igbo ppl are elumelu and ovia...both are from there. But more importantly is that if we get them in se...then the only igboland remaining to recapture will be ikwereland... if we do one...we can do the other...and wen we do both..wen we regain both asaba and ph...then we are good to go...
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
ikenna really. And how do you think u can get ur anioma state without the support of ur kits and kin. In se. Do u think Benin will let u peeps go. Lol.. Do u think they will allow u to take igbanke in edo state easily. Since u claim u peeps are bini. Y do u want an anioma state xcluding the main bini tribes... Like esan and co....

You people are not our kits and kin. You've made it obvious your despise for us. Most of us that fell for this Igbo unity nonsense that you people screeched so long about is seeing the fallacy it is.
Who needs SE for anything? Please mind yourself
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer6F:
THE SAME BENIN AND MINORITIES THAT LED NIEGRIA ARMY TO MASSACRE DEM, IS WHERE THEY CLAIM TO ORIGINATE.

I TOLD YOU ALL THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE DUMB.

HELPING DEM IS A CURSE.

Very dumb set of people...It a disgrace they still lean in Benin and why they are now looking east worries us....they must look west to their Benin people ..sheby Dem say Igbo means slave yet they are enslaved to Benin

Pot calling kettle black ...

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:

We would have gotten anioma state since God knows when if not for some of you folks in SE

Ebonyi state was created and anioma still left in fucking SS

the same SE that were clamouring for adada and etiti

SE messed up
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
tanx we ave heard u. Go and get the state first. Y always quarreling with ur Kins in the se. In getting the anioma state. Do u think bini will support u. Who will support you in this ur quest?.....we know ur ancestry is bini as u said. Do u think they will allow u create anoda state. Do u think they will allow igbanke to be carved out so easily?. Pls stop making enemies from different front align with one and fight anoda. Do u know my home town in abia state ave alot of things in comon with ibibios. Food. Names etc but anything any day i will choose an onitsha man over ibibio cos they are my kith and kin... Think about that
tell them brotherly...just tell them
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

We would have gotten anioma state since God knows when if not for some of you folks in SE

SE messed up
tell me exactly wat u think se folks did to frustrate anioma state
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

SE messed up

NA LIE, THE ONE WE SUFFERED IN THE 1960s IS STILL BRINGING US INSULT, U WANT US TO COMMIT ANOTHER ONE.

HELPING BLACK PEOPLE IS A CURSE.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

lol that means we all are igbos. The full meaning of akwukwu is akwukwu igbo. My broda welcome home
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Imagine. A territory that belongs to Anioma, they are acting superiority over it.

They want to drag over something that does not belong to them. The most irritating thing about it all is that the people that ask for referendum for minorites for biafra are the ones so fucking close minded to understand the concept of the people in question are the ones who would decide where they want to go.

Just pure hypocrites.

I honestly would like to see what they'll do when Anioma state becomes a reality and onitsha people agrees to join their kind, how they plan to stop them from joining. I would like to see how far they'll go with this nonsense.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You people are not our kits and kin. You've made it obvious your despise for us. Most of us that fell for this Igbo unity nonsense that you people screeched so long about is seeing the fallacy it is.

It's you that made it obvious that you despise us, denied us and called us slaves and you want us to hug you...we are over 38 million strong and we can go it alone...

We reached out and we keep Doug that but you keep disgracing us

Look at the anioma folks from Sunday Oliseh, Nkechi Bianze, Dein of Agbor , Solomon Mgbejume , Emeka Esogbue and host of many anioma son's that call Igbo names even Lauretta Onochie...what have you done to caution them

So we are cautious of the whole thing...I must say

It's not our fault ...we have Igbo in Benue and Cross River we reach out to them and they see us as brother but many anioma call us names apart from Enuani and some parts of ukwuani

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

in wat ways do we show u we despise u? By 3 kids like u insulting urselves on nairaland? Who is the current king of kings of igboland? Who is the biggest power base of emefiele?

Tell me exactly how we despise u besides the 3 ppl who insulted u in this thread

2 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Imagine. A territory that belongs to Anioma, they are acting superiority over it.

They want to drag over something that does not belong to them. The most irritating thing about it all is that the people that ask for referendum for minorites for biafra are the ones so fucking close minded to understand the concept of the people in question are the ones who would decide where they want to go.

Just pure hypocrites.

I honestly would like to see what they'll do when Anioma state becomes a reality and onitsha people agrees to join their kind, how they plan to stop them from joining. I would like to see how far they'll go with this nonsense.

What qualifies a territory as anioma...in east...pls answer me
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Tell me something Biko

Some of the wealthiest Igbos and most brilliant technocrats are from Anioma. They are one of the most accomplished clans in Nigeria.

I've said it many times that you Anambra braggarts are mentally ill. Everyone on Nairaland knows us as chest-beating moorons because of the cartoonish, juvenile arrogant antics of a few of you on this forum. It shames me, and I really wish many of you could grow up and stop embarrassing us everywhere you go.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply)

Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) / Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.