Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Anioma State And South East Zone - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma State And South East Zone (39753 Views)

Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State / Anioma State & Southeast Comparison: Education, Standard Of Living And Economy / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 3:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Emycord:
See Useless Talk So Igbo Sent Non Igbo To Execute A Coup For Them ? The Last I Checked nigeria Had 250 Languages Are You Saying 249 From Each Languages Were Killed In The Coup And Only Igbo Spared? Oya Tell Us Why Its Not An Anioma Coup Cos All Anioma People Were Spared Too. How Many yoruba Were Killed. How Many Bini Were Killed. Apart From Hausa And Fula What Other Tribe In The North Was Killed?
i like this but stop quoting the fool. He is not here to talk issue...but here to derail the thread
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Curlieweed: 3:10am On Jul 14, 2018
selemempe:
50% Igbo is more than enough.

If we dont include these folks now...we lose them forever. Wat do u think will happen 100 yrs from now?
I think 2 things can happen.
1. If anioma is in south east..more and more of them will gradually keep accepting their igboness.
2. If anioma is not in south east more and more of them will keep denying their igboness.

Play a unifying role bro

Lose what?

What’re they going to do for us?

Stop am oh!

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by OMANBALA1: 4:02am On Jul 14, 2018
prolog2:
Anioma is a subset of the Edo nation. Delta state is a subset of Benin Kingdom. Enough said, go and look for some land to grab elsewhere.

Let me guess, you will pull that Zik's interview where he states his mother told him they are from Bini and of royal blood...lol
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by OMANBALA1: 4:09am On Jul 14, 2018
Curlieweed:

Lose what?

What’re they going to do for us?

Stop am oh!

Less than 10% Anioma claim Igbo...fact. And now they want to persuade Ndi Onicha to claim they are non Igbo and to say they want Anioma...lol. Onye ilo m' di ndu mia anwuna anwu!

Fear will not even let Ndi Onicha want to join Anioma...They are surrounded by many dangerous lions and they know this....lol
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Ikenna0b:

I know he isn't Igbo likewise that juliusmalemma dude. My irritation was some SE like that hammer guy joining him to belittle Anioma. They joined the morons to attack their own brethren. That's what irritated me.

Nwanne ozugo....okwa okwu nwanne ka anyi na ekwu...remember we can't stand by and watch them attack anioma ...we can yab ourselves but we can't watch them attack you...bear this in mind ikenna

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

Pazienza has become one of the most naughty Igbo on Nairaland.

Saying that Aniomas are not Igbos because of one idiot called Nwaonicha proves that he lacks understanding of Fulani stooges in Igboland.

Pazienza, stop belittling yourself based on the comments of 5th columnists in Igboland.

He still hasn't told me what makes a village qualifies to be anioma in east..
.I am waiting for him
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
rubbish they should thank Mike okpara for caving them out from south west. By now they would ave been suffering cos u know the hatred between the yoruba and igbos and an igbo speaking community in their region they would ave smelled hell

Odiegwu ...the dude hadn't answered my question
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Less than 10% Anioma claim Igbo...fact. And now they want to persuade Ndi Onicha to claim they are non Igbo and to say they want Anioma...lol. Onye ilo m' di ndu mia anwuna anwu!

Fear will not even let Ndi Onicha want to join Anioma...They are surrounded by many dangerous lions and they know this....lol

How can they even join ...Anambra is a workable state ..so who leaves a working state for a place that has never demonstrated workability...they can't and don't want to build their state they want to lean and attachee on the ones that we have built ....it's shameful

Why are they not claiming Benin again
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Let me guess, you will pull that Zik's interview where he states his mother told him they are from Bini and of royal blood...lol

That is what his mother told him doesn't make it true...okay my mother told me that she was pulled from Songhai blue blood

Does it make it true
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

Why do you take the words of few fools as binding on the Anioma people.?

When are we going to be smart enough to ignore nonentities parading themselves as leaders of Aniomas.?

Then we would appreciate the entities to speak up...apart from Enuani , I wouldn't want Agbor axis to be joined with south East..well it's the Agbor axis would jettison the idea trust their confused king

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2018
pazienza:

Asagba of Asaba married a Yoruba woman. I doubt his children would be that passionate about Igbo unity, so I'm already counting our loss there.
Though I learnt the Asagba title is not hereditary in Asaba.

Only those living in denial would deny the Igbophobia "winter" building up in Anioma right now.
Those of us in the know can see those clouds gathering, and we know how it's going to end up.

If we learn to put Igbo interests first and foremost, and be ruthless about this, we would be okay, irrespective of how this Anioma coming showdown pans out. But if we start playing emotional politics, we would surely suffer.

That is my position...it's them.thay should reach out and we must then accept . They are the ones that denied Igbo then and some are still doing it now ...so we the south east can do it alone...by the way we have Igbo in equitorial guinea
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2018
selemempe:
so because some ika say they are not igbo therefore anioma should not be joined to se?

Hope u are igbo bro? Are u here to divide us?

You see what I have been telling you.... especially the ika....we can allow Enuani and Ukwuani to be part of Igbo but ika ...those guys are confused apart from Abavo and Igbodo....forget others
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

We have been told several times that Aro and Eri are the two historical confederacies of Igbo.

Can you link any Anioma people by root to Aro or Eri?

The authorities in Nri are working concertedly to re-establish effective relationship with our brothers and sisters in Diaspora in some 113 and ever growing list of identified communities in Nigeria including:

(1) Abala Ụnọ (Delta State) (2) Abala (Delta State)

(2) Abavo (Delta State) (4) Akabọ Mbaukwu (Anambra State)

(5) Akwaeze (Anambra State) (6) Akwukwu – Igbo (Delta State)

(7) Alọ (Part of it) Anambra State

(cool Amaegu Nrobo Ọkpara Ụzọ – Ụwanị (Enugu State)

(9) Amaezike Nkpọlọgwụ Nsụka (Enugu State)

(10) Amọbia (Anambra State)

(11) Amụleri Ichida (Anambra State) (12) Bebe Abbi Nsụka (Enugu State)

(13) Ebe Village Achina (Anambra State) (14) Ebenebe Nasa (Anambra State)

(15) Rgbema Ozubulu (Anambra State) (16) Egumeri Ọrifite (Anambra State)

(17) Eha Alụmụna (Enugu State) (18) Ekpweri (Kwara State)

(18) Enugu Ujaji (Enugu State) (20) Enugwu Agidi (Anambra State)

(21) Enugwu – Ukwu (Anambra State) (22) Enugwu Abbi (Enugu State)

(23) Eziọnwa Oko (Delta State) (24) Ezira (Anambra State)

(25) Igberi (Kwara state) (26) Ikot Ichie (Cross River State)

(27) Ipọnri (Lagos State) (28) Ile – Efi Ossomari (Anambra State)

(29) Ishiagụ (Delta State) (30) Ishi Igala (Kogi State)

(31) Isuochu (Abia State) (32) Isu Iga (33) Isu Akabọ Ukwu Nnewi (Anambra State)

(34) Isu Awa (Enugu State) (35) Isulọ (Anambra State) (36) Ichi Nsụka (Enugu State)

(36) Ivolo Ọraifite (Anambra State) (38) Iyagba Ụmụdim Nnewi (Anambra State)

(39) Mbanagụ Otolo Nnewi (Anambra State) (40) Mbọsi Ihiala (Anambra State)

(41) Megeri (Kwara State) (42) Mgbudu Ichida (Anambra State)

(43) Ndiamazu Arọndizuọgụ (Imo State) (44) Ndianichi Arọndizuọgụ (Imo state)

(45) Nimbo (Enugu State) (46) Nimbo Ukpabi Uzo – Ụwanị (Enugu State)

(47) Nkwere Isu (Imo state) (48) Nnọkwa (Abnambra State) (49) Nsụka town (Enugu State)

(50) Nọfia (Anambra State) (51) Obiọra Nnewichi Nnewi (Anambra State)

(52) Ofun Nrobo (Enugu State) (53) Ogbo Akpọ (Anambra State)

(54) Ogboli Isele Ukwu (Delta State). (55) Ogboli Atuma (Delta State)

(56) Ogboli Ibusa (Delta State). (57) Ọgwashị –Ukwu (Delta State)

(58) Okpolo Amichi Nnewi (Anambra State) (59) Ọkpọra Nrobo Uzo – Ụwanị (Enugu State)

(60) Okpuneze Nnewi (Anambra State). (61) Ọmanenu Nkwelle Ezunaka (Anambra State)

(62) Ọmanenu (River State) (63) Oraeri (Kwara State) (64) Oraeri (Anambra State)

(65) Ute – Okpu (Delta State) (66) Ọwa Oyibo (Delta State) (67) Owelle Utehi (Delta State)

(68) Oya Affa Udi (Enugu State) (69) Part of Ọkija (Anambra State) (70) Ụbụlụ–Ukwu (Delta State)

(71) Ugbene (Anambra State) (72) Ukpabi (Enugu State)

(73) Ụmụ Ejiofọ Obeledu (Anambra State) (74) Ụmụ kabia Achalla (Anambra State)

(75) Ụmụ Ilozumba Obeledu (Anambra State) (76) Ụmụodume (Anambra State)

(77) Ụmụ Okeakpukpo (78) Ụmụ Eme Asaba (Delta State)

(79) Ụmụachalaogu Nnobi (Anambra State) (80) Ụmụagụ Oguta (Imo State) (81) Ụmụakpanshi Illah

(82) Ụmụchi Ossomari Ogbaru (Anambra State) (83) Ụmụchim Agulu –ỤzọIgbo (Anambra State)

(84) Ụmụhu Ọkabia (Imo State) (85) Ụmụeri Ogbunike (Anambra State)

(86) Ụmụeri-Owerri (Imo State) (87) Ụmụezedi Ifite Nteje (Anambra State)

(88) Ụmụezedi Nteje (Anambra State) (89) Ụmụnri Neni (Anambra State)

(90) Ụmụeze Ọgba Nguru – Nsụka (Enugu State) (91) Ụmụisim Akpulu (Imo State)

(92) Ụmụkabi Ikeduru (Imo State) (93) Ụmụkabi Mbaise (Imo State)

(94) Ụmụkabi Ọkigwe (Abia State) (95) Ụmụnkwọ Uruagụ Nnewi (Anambra State)

(96) Ụmụnọgha Ọka Etiti (Anambra State) (97) Ụmụnri Ekwulu mmili (Anambra State)

(98) Ụmụnri Ọraukwu (Anambra State) (99) Ụmụnri Nsukwu Abatete (Anambra State)

(100) Ụmụnri Onitsha (Anambra State) (101) Ụmụnri Ama Okpala (Anambra State)

(102) Ụmụnri Ụmụọgaze Ukpo (Anambra State)

(103) Ụmụnri Ezidike Agulu – Uzoigbo (Anambra State) (104) Ụmụọrichi, Isukwatọ (Abia State)

(105) Ụmụosineme Ọka (Anambra State) (106) Ụmụebere Dibia – Oguta (Imo State)

(107) Uwanyama Nsukka (Enugu State) (108) Ụmụọhaori Owere Village Akokwa (Imo State)

(109) Ogboli Nkwerre (Imo State) (110) Ụmụkabi Community Ihiala (Anambra State)

(111) Ụmụ – Nri Community Ọkija (Anambra State) (112) Nkpologwu Agụata (Anambra State)

(113) Nnewi (some Communities) see C.N. Ugochukwu’s Isu factor in Nnewi History 2000, Tabansi Publisher.

http://logbaby.com/encyclopedia/history-of-nri-kingd_15828.html#.W0mSNr3TU0M

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Emycord: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
pazienza:
Everyone knows that the Ikemba of Ahaba, Achuzia lived and died Igbo. He was never apologetic about his allegiance to the Igbo nation, he invited and spoke with NK when he was still alive and played prominent role in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo throughout his life. Achuzia is dead, and so we must deal with that reality.
Ogbuehi of Ogbaland, Francis Ellah was like Achuzia during his time too, look at what Ogba had turned to after his death. We must always get binding agreement from present stake holders in all these Igbo speaking areas outside south East, to avoid shouts of betrayal in the future
DON'T be ridiculous you want them to sign agreement or court affidavit before they can be igbo? no way nature has sealed it they are igbo by birth. where did you even get the idea of signing agreement from ? any precedent? can you show us the agreement you were made to sign before you became a member of your family and tribe? or what agreement ur family signed to be nigerians?
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Lajet: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Chief Benjamin Elue from Delta State, while supporting the call for the creation of an additional state in the South-East, begged delegates to consider the long agitation of the Igbo-speaking people in his state who want their own state.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/04/25/national-conference-delegates-okay-additional-state-south-east/

2 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by BabaRamota1980: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Its a simple arithmetic!

SS people have to be proto-West and anti-East so they can have and enjoy the multiple advantages of economic and political powers that reside in West.

Everyone is heading West,....no one thinks of East.

With what are you going to develop Anioma, assuming they join you, ...when you are yourself struggling and begging for developments in SE?

Do you want them to join you so Anambra can oppress them with boasts of superiority? We see how you treat Ebonyi today.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I have said more than 20 times Anioma people are not Igbos and will never.

that the name Anioma sounds igbo doesn't mean it has igbo correlation coz in terms it might mean different thing entirely.

Anioma people are not Igbos please, the Op should stop tying Igbos on their neck.

all of them are binis and no single igboman is found in delta state coz uptill today am yet to see an igbo man from delta state.

Anioma is not igbo.
The outside world will not believe you. Okonjo is seen as Igbo. Most persons rarely know her has an Anioma

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2018
ariesbull:

Then we would appreciate the entities to speak up...apart from Enuani , I wouldn't want Agbor axis to be joined with south East..well it's the Agbor axis would jettison the idea trust their confused king
No anioma will join your little south east, forget about it. Look for precolonial maps of your Biafra and stick to that!
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Its a simple arithmetic!

SS people have to be proto-West and anti-East so they can have and enjoy the multiple advantages of economic and political powers that reside in West.

Everyone is heading West,....no one thinks of East.

With what are you going to develop Anioma, assuming they join you, ...when you are yourself struggling and begging for developments in SE?

Do you want them to join you so Anambra can oppress them with boasts of superiority? We see how you treat Ebonyi today.
shut the fvck up and return to brazil
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2018
prolog2:
No anioma will join your little south east, forget about it. Look for precolonial maps of your Biafra and stick to that!

I see
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2018
Emycord:
DON'T be ridiculous you want them to sign agreement or court affidavit before they can be igbo? no way nature has sealed it they are igbo by birth. where did you even get the idea of signing agreement from ? any precedent? can you show us the agreement you were made to sign before you became a member of your family and tribe? or what agreement ur family signed to be nigerians?

Just imagine....agreement to be Igbo...as if the Igbo is begging them

The last time I checked we are bigger than Singapore, Luxembourg, Macau etc...yet these countries are doing great....we can go it alone...
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by pazienza(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2018
ariesbull:

He still hasn't told me what makes a village qualifies to be anioma in east..
.I am waiting for him

Issue with you lots is that you let emotions get in the way of your understanding.

The article I posted was not written by me, I only posted it.
If you read my first post on this thread, you would see that I had addressed the inherent faulty stance of those who claim a place outside Delta is part of Anioma, seeing as many Anioma communities were founded by groups such as Nri from Anambra, yet no one claim those communities as Anambra communities based on that alone.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by pazienza(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2018
ariesbull:

The last time I checked we are bigger than Singapore, Luxembourg, Macau etc...yet these countries are doing great....we can go it alone...

Not an agreement to be Igbo. Agreement to become the 6th SE state once created.

To support Anioma, we would be forfeiting our current push for 6th SE state to be carved out from within current SE.
It's only fair that in exchange for our dropping our current push for 6th SE state to support Anioma state, that Anioma joins SE, irrespective of whatever ethnicity they want to continue flying under.
After all, we still have ethnic Igalas, Ukelle, Idomas, in SE. Not everyone in SE are Igbo.

But what we wouldn't do is to support Anioma state, and leave our own current state agitations in SE, without a legal duely signed and publicized agreement with Anioma stake holders on the immediate transfer of the Anioma state to SE upon creation.
For only then can we scream "betrayal", if they don't keep to this agreement.

5 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2018
prolog2:

There was never a time we advocated for the children of a lesser mortal to join us....

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2018
asuustrike2009:

The outside world will not believe you. Okonjo is seen as Igbo. Most persons rarely know her has an Anioma

The outside world is already hearing their messages....the international community is already aware of their stance..........That anioma are not Igbos.....

That 5% says they are Igbos in anioma doesn't validate all to be igbo...when 95% says they are not....the minority will be drowned in midst of majority....

Quite certain during the valedictory of prof Okonjo at uniport he told us not in so many words that he is an igboman...but his voice as viewed is a 5% voice drowned in midst of majority.....

Anioma from all indications are not igbos....even their current meeting and speeches in USA has put the truth more clearer on the table...

Their smartness to get anioma state at expense of SE won't work.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

There was never a time we advocated for the children of a lesser mortal to join us....
The anioma and their fellow Edo brothers had an advanced country before colonisation, while your ancestors were roaming around or being sold into slavery.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2018
prolog2:
The anioma and their fellow Edo brothers had an advanced country before colonisation, while your ancestors were roaming around or being sold into slavery.

when it was glare than when the whiteman came to edo they were hewers of wood and drawers of water......
more easy oba ovoranmwem was exiled to calabar.....

But they met stiff resistance in our land....igboland....

Issues remains anioma state is a dream and illusion.....and it will take the children of a lesser god infinite years to achieve such state......

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

when it was glare than when the whiteman came to edo they were hewers of wood and drawers of water......
more easy oba ovoranmwem was exiled to calabar.....

But they met stiff resistance in our land....igboland....

Issues remains anioma state is a dream and illusion.....and it will take the children of a lesser god infinite years to achieve such state......

Yet it is Benin art that is in every European national museum and even in the USA!? Yet the same brits and all their fellow Europeans testify to Benin being great. The Portuguese even coined the word city for the capital of Benin Kingdom. The brits testify that Benin Kingdom gave them a run for their money. And they also testify that once Benin fell, the rest was a walk in the park. The superpower of the region was Benin Kingdom
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2018
I support pazienza in his course. They must sign an agreement. We are tired of emotional politics. They forget ohafia. Edah
Item. Nkporo migrated the same time out from the binin axis. To their present location in abia state.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2018
prolog2:
Yet it is Benin art that is in every European national museum and even in the USA!? Yet the same brits and all their fellow Europeans testify to Benin being great. The Portuguese even coined the word city for the capital of Benin Kingdom. The brits testify that Benin Kingdom gave them a run for their money. And they also testify that once Benin fell, the rest was a walk in the park. The superpower of the region was Benin Kingdom
really? What about ekumeku that lasted for thirty years. Stiff resistance from the igbos. Didn't we give them hell. Swerve
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Emycord: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
ariesbull:

ASK Your Friend Who Wanted An Agreement Signed Before Fellow Igbo Can Be Called Igbo's I wonder What Will Be Written In The Agreement
" We The People Of Anioma Do solemnly Declare That henceforth We Are Igbo" Bla Bla Bla
cc Se
Cc Ss
Cc Sw
Cc Nigeria
Cc African Union
Cc United Nations
And The General Public Should Take Note We Had To Sign This Mou So We Can John Our Brothers In The South East Region

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2018
prolog2:

this sermon is a consolation to a fallen land....thats all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply)

Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured / 11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.