Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State (1985 Views)

Anioma State & Southeast Comparison: Education, Standard Of Living And Economy / As The Sit At Home Excercise Spreads Into Anioma / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 5:44pm On Mar 11
The demographic of Delta north especially in Asaba has significantly shifted due to the influx of people "across the Niger" buying up properties and settling there instead of their Onitsha .

Delta north already has a significant population (close to 50% of the entire Delta population).

In a few years with the unchecked migration and settlement of those across the Niger, the demography of Delta state will be drastically altered towards Delta north and the gentleman agreement of rotating between zones and tribes may not suffice once a majority is established .

One important historical fact to consider is how same Delta north conspired with Enugu to invade and occupy the defunct Midwest region.
The outcome being the dissatrous Okonkwo Enugu puppet regime that aligned with the Biafran rogue regime.

I believe it is in the best interest of the good people of Delta central and south to seriously consider at all levels to push for the creation of Anioma state.

Naturally , Asaba was not supposed to be the capital but Marryam Babaginda ensured it was after the balkanization of old Bendel.

IPOB lunatics never used to include Delta as part of their expansionist map but will limit themselves to Delta north but after Obidence and Ekpa madness the entire Delta is now part of their Biafra.

I am calling on all leaders , politicians and elders in central and southern Delta to push for the creation of Anioma .

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Orangedreams: 5:51pm On Mar 11
Make una rest na. Delta Igbo speaking parts are all Igbo now. What is the anger about?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Frigga13: 5:54pm On Mar 11
A Yoruba man .. that has no business with delta state.. now pleading grin

This Yoruba people will never seize to amaze Nigerians

Igbo must have dealt with them ..

Haba!!

Yoruba no go drink water drop cup .. if he never mention Igbo matter

This is real madness.. not hokes

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by hedonido: 5:57pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:
The demographic of Delta north especially in Asaba has significantly shifted due to the influx of people "across the Niger" buying up properties and settling there instead of their Onitsha .

Delta north already has a significant population (close to 50% of the entire Delta population).

In a few years with the unchecked migration and settlement of those across the Niger, the demography of Delta state will be drastically altered towards Delta north and the gentleman agreement of rotating between zones and tribes may not suffice once a majority is established .

One important historical fact to consider is how same Delta north conspired with Enugu to invade and occupy the defunct Midwest region.
The outcome being the dissatrous Okonkwo Enugu puppet regime that aligned with the Biafran rogue regime.

I believe it is in the best interest of the good people of Delta central and south to seriously consider at all levels to push for the creation of Anioma state.

Naturally , Asaba was not supposed to be the capital but Marryam Babaginda ensured it was after the balkanization of old Bendel.

IPOB lunatics never used to include Delta as part of their expansionist map but will limit themselves to Delta north but after Obidence and Ekpa madness the entire Delta is now part of their Biafra.

I am calling on all leaders , politicians and elders in central and southern Delta to push for the creation of Anioma .

Why not post this on your Facebook, with your full chest, so that we will know who is talking?

27 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 6:01pm On Mar 11
See how this topic dey pain biafrans..

.see their rubbish response above?

This proves my point and that is that Enugu is still hell bent on encroaching into Delta state.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 6:03pm On Mar 11
Frigga13:
A Yoruba man .. that has no business with delta state.. now pleading grin

This Yoruba people will never seize to amaze Nigerians

Igbo must have dealt with them ..

Haba!!

Yoruba no go drink water drop cup .. if he never mention Igbo matter

This is real madness.. not hokes

You will get Anioma .

Can you explain why Anioma state creation is being peddled by you guys in the SE?

The influx of your refugees into Asaba is akin to Muslim migration . It's just one step into conquest just as you attempted with Rivers.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 6:14pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

Yoruba agbad0rian is pushing for Anioma state? shocked

What a time to be alive cheesy

Ok I be Yoruba now because I am supporting what you guys have been agitating from Enugu .

Tueh!

Anioma state will be carved out and joined to your SE region

We can not afford another Okonkwo government that will serve Enugu instead of Delta

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Bulldozer90: 6:16pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

You will get Anioma .

Can you explain why Anioma state creation is being peddled by you guys in the SE?

The influx of your refugees into Asaba is akin to Muslim migration . It's just one step into conquest just as you attempted with Rivers.
Attempted kwa? Rivers state is basically an Igbo speaking state still being controlled economically by Igbos from south east in the non oil sector.

No matter how your hatred burns, there are simply things that are beyond you. Just suck it up and be happy, before you end up like saro wiwa.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by jmoore(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11
Too late.
36 states till Nigeria Super eagles wins FIFA worldcup.

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Anselemchi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:
See how this topic dey pain biafrans..

.see their rubbish response above?

This proves my point and that is that Enugu is still hell bent on encroaching into Delta state.
Enugu didn't share boundary with Delta atleast look at d map before being stupid

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Frigga13: 6:20pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

You will get Anioma .

And how does this becomes a Yoruba man problem

The fear of igbos is so so real

15 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 6:22pm On Mar 11
Anselemchi:
Enugu didn't share boundary with Delta atleast look at d map before being stupid

By Enugu , I meant the Zikist and Biafra agenda to occupy and colonise the old Bendel to the point they propped up a stooge government and declared Midwest as an independent state of Benin.

Same Enugu summoned chiefs from Delta north and began rewriting their history from Benin to Nnsuka during the occupation.

We know your plans .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 6:23pm On Mar 11
Frigga13:

And how does this becomes a Yoruba man problem

The fear of igbos is so so real

0koro, I am Yoruba abi for speaking up on your renewed foolishness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 6:26pm On Mar 11
Bulldozer90:
Attempted kwa? Rivers state is basically an Igbo speaking state still being controlled economically by Igbos from south east in the non oil sector.

No matter how your hatred burns, there are simply things that are beyond you. Just suck it up and be happy, before you end up like saro wiwa.

Late last year Ohaneze attempted to host their annual Congress in Rivers.

The indigenes reported the matter to the CP and Ohaneze was warned not to near rivers . Instead they held their Congress in Owerri.

Check well.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by SeeWahala: 6:26pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

Eyah

So as a "Yoruba man" that I am why are you bothered by my advocacy for Anioma state which you idiots not from Delta have been pushing since 1999,?

You should be happy nah unless your eyes are towards Delta south and central.

Land thief.

The question should be . . .

as a "Yoruba man" that you are, why are you even bothered by the people from delta and their concern for an Anioma state? undecided

Which kind aproko be this abeggi?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Putindbutt: 6:29pm On Mar 11
Bulldozer90:

How can Rivers be an ibo state and during the war, you ran away from Rivers to your core ibo states?. Be like say theft dey una eye.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 6:35pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

Before nko? If you're not a yorubanza from the agber0 republic then wetin you gain by opening this thread?
The irony surrounding the creation of Anioma state is that it is being championed by those not from Delta state or even Delta north.

This topic was a test and I got my response.

You don't need Anioma , what you are interested in is the entire Delta state.

My job is done .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by jmoore(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11
Envy fit give you high blood pressure. If people acquire properties in 'one Nigeria', how is that your headache?

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by SeeWahala: 6:47pm On Mar 11
jmoore:
Envy fit give you high blood pressure. If people acquire properties in 'one Nigeria', how is that your headache?

My brodaaa cry the thing weak me on behalf of the op I swear

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Frigga13: 6:48pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

0koro, I am Yoruba abi for speaking up on your renewed foolishness.

Renewed foolish of Yoruba or what are you explaining?

That a Yoruba man is fighting for deltan?

Yoruba sef.,

This people eh kwa..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 6:49pm On Mar 11
jmoore:

Then why do you oppose RUGA?

I have done my survey and have gotten my response from you.

Take Anioma and leave rest of Delta .

You guys are subpar 65 iQ and keep proving Uwazurike law to be valid .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by FourQu: 6:49pm On Mar 11
All I know is that naptu2 is now working for APC nairaland chapter wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 6:50pm On Mar 11
Frigga13:

Renewed foolish of Yoruba or what are you explaining?

That a Yoruba man is fighting for deltan?

Yoruba sef.,

This people eh kwa..

Yes I am Yoruba for checking you just as Adekunle checked you guys.

You no want Anioma state again ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 6:51pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

Before nko? If you're not a yorubanza from the agber0 republic then wetin you gain by opening this thread?

And can you explain why it is only you guys not from Delta that have been advocating for Anioma state ?

I have done my survey and gotten the response.

We will begin the creation of a buffer state known as Anioma .

You should be happy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Bulldozer90: 7:02pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

Late last year Ohaneze attempted to host their annual Congress in Rivers.

The indigenes reported the matter to the CP and Ohaneze was warned not to near rivers . Instead they held their Congress in Owerri.

Check well.
don't think you are talking to a fool who don't know Nigeria well.

All are DSS jobs.

An average Ikwerre person might tell you he is not Igbo even though he really is. Some will agree and tell you it's all politics while some will argue further, though with no fact whatsoever to backup their claim.

But, it ends there!

Ikwerres and other Igbo groups in Rivers will never protest on there own against a pan Igbo aspiration involving them.

The history of Rivers state has been a history of state-sponsored bully after the war to create an image of Igbo denial.

--The Igbo-speaking people were never interested in the entire River state idea before the war. Prove me wrong!

--Obi wali canvassed for the creation of PH state from Rivers state to Southeast. His Ikwerre people did not oppose it. He was instead murdered. Prove me wrong!

---Amaechi always claims he is Igbo and even attended Ojukwu's lying in state in Enugu as governor. Nobody from his place opposed it. Prove me wrong!

---Since 1999 Rivers state has voted with the south east both in governorship and presidential elections. Prove me wrong!

DSS and FG agents have a way of blackmailing and bullying governors of rivers state with seperatism whenever they associate with other Igbo governors, forcing them to deny who they are.

This was how wike changed.

This is why Amaechi and Okowa always say that "nobody (DSS) can deny them thier identity" whenever they want to proclaim their Igboness.

We know what is happening and when it's time, we know what to do.

14 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by jmoore(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

Then why do you oppose RUGA?

I have done my survey and have gotten my response from you.

Take Anioma and leave rest of Delta .

You guys are subpar 65 iQ and keep proving Uwazurike law to be valid .
Benue rejected RUGA.

Why can't you create the Anioma state today? Create it for us, you dey rant babablu.

Agbero dey do survey? Na because beer don add money you carry this yeye topic online. If beer dey cheap, you for dey beer parlour dey discuss with your fellow clowns.

7 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by AmuDimpka: 7:08pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

Lozl

That's what the Igbo are begging ...please push for the creation of Anioma state

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking Wikileaks Cables - Leaders, Military Behind Nigeria Oil Theft: / A Grandma Is Selling Suicide Kits Online (usa-land Of Weirdos) / 166 Indigenous Firms To Invest N1.5tn In Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.