Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal (3863 Views)

Video Of Woman Sex-chatting With Someone While In Bed With Hubby Trends (watch) / My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Salex007(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
This woman have been on my neck ever since she got my number, just few weeks earlier she told me to pls help her deactivate the silent mode from her phone which I helped her did after which she said I should flash her so that she can confirmed whether it has return back to general mode not knowing that she used that scope to get my number. now for the past two weeks now she's been calling me telling me that she want to go down with me that she likes me bla bla bla and my reply to her was that I don't do married women although am not loyal shaaa. but am really scared. although her husband is a traveller.
pls nairalanders all I need from you is advice on how to turn down her proposal without getting myself into any trouble... thanks in advance.
modified.
why is everyone finding it hard to believe me. I don't even want it to get to trending talk less of front page just help me with advice's and believe me you I will delete the topic b4 it cast.
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by HajimeSaito(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Salex007:
This woman have been on my neck ever since she got my number, just few weeks earlier she told me to pls help her deactivate the silent mode from her phone which I helped her did after which she said I should flash her so that she can confirmed whether it has return back to general mode not knowing that she used that scope to get my number. now for the past two weeks now she's been calling me telling me that she want to go down with me that she likes me bla bla bla and my reply to her was that I don't do married women although am not loyal shaaa. but am really scared. although her husband is a traveller.
pls nairalanders all I need from you is advice on how to turn down her proposal without getting myself into any trouble... thanks in advance

Hm. Una don start again....

[img]https://media1./images/483c3c8663ba92a2d30d29d9a6f27d73/tenor.gif?itemid=3520545[/img]

16 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
why not add her number to the blacklist on your phone, if she still persist threaten her that you would report her to her husband. never avail yourself to be alone with her good luck

4 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Salex007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Hm. Una don start again....

[img]https://media1./images/483c3c8663ba92a2d30d29d9a6f27d73/tenor.gif?itemid=3520545[/img]

guy this is not a joking matter
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Salex007(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
jessca048:
why not add her number to the blacklist on your phone, if she still persist threaten her that you would report her to her husband. never avail yourself to be alone with her good luck
thanks for this pieces of advice
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by greatnaija01: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
BRO simcard is less than 500 naira WITH registration. YOU KNOW WHAT?

ADVICE IS WHAT PEOPLE ASK FOR WHEN THEY ALREADY KNW WHAT THEY REALLY WANNA DO

So do not come here claiming to NEED help when you know what your dark side wants. IT IS NOT OUR BUSINESS.... it would not make the UNIVERSE SHIFT and it would not affect 2019 ELECTIONS.
Do whatever suits you, the consequences are yours to bear and KARMA would not ASK Nairaland FOR Options on how to repay you.

pls learn to keep shiiyt like this to yourself.

you want to LOOSE her, drop her number here and she would CHANGE her LINE... or change your LINE temporarily for 9 months and move on with your LIFE.

Salex007:
pls nairalanders all I need from you is advice on how to turn down her proposal without getting myself into any trouble... thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Turn it down noni!
JUST TELL HER NO!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Nogodye(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tell her NO! Just like that...
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by medexico(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
The person above me is very correct
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
na wao...nairaland and married women begging single guys for sex stories

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Olalan(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bible says flee.....just do that. The truth is this married women who lure younger guys to bed with them see that the guys they approach in most cases equally not really sexually disciplined.
If you had given her a strong warning or reacted against it at first attempt she won't come near you for such again
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by neezar: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
lefulefu:
this gal picture still dey this forum?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by wristbangle: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Is this a new trend for boys to hype their ego?

Is the block button inactive on your phone?

If your story is true, just say you like the attention and you want the world to know about your predicament.
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Salex007(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
greatnaija01:

So do not come here claiming to NEED help when you know what your dark side wants. IT IS NOT OUR BUSINESS.... it would not make the UNIVERSE SHIFT and it would not affect 2019 ELECTIONS.
Do whatever suits you, the consequences are yours to bear and KARMA would not ASK Nairaland FOR Options on how to repay you.

you want to LOOSE her, drop her number here and she would CHANGE her LINE... or change your LINE temporarily for 9 months and move on with your LIFE.

. bros u don't have to be upset now beside have been telling her No ever since it's all started but she thought I was joking or just doing shakara. and am really scared of facing her husband to tell him. Although I made some recordings shaa. had its been she is on whatsapp self I would have forwarded them to her may be it will scare her off
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
neezar:

this gal picture still dey this forum?? cheesy cheesy
i still get am grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by fykes(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Listen bro, a woman DAT can pull DAT stunt obviously knows her onions and has been picking men up before u dropped diapers.
My advice, Flee from every appearance of this evil.
The common feature of adulterous wives is that they are worst than prostitutes...they often have a long list of customers.
No married woman has just one lover except she's a learner

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by RevenGeMission: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Press the DOWN button

That's all
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Na wa oo.. some married woman and cheating be like 5 and 6.. cheesy

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by MrCork: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2018
jessca048:

..^^^^ STORY. .anyways. ..Josephine. ..how can I reject yor punnnnnny offer in a nice way ? smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by milemimi93(m): 12:45am On Jul 10, 2018
jessca048:

This is a wrong advice. Threatening the woman is DANGEROUS.

Women are Devils.

And the society has been programmed to favour these who.res.

The woman might accuse the dude of rape or attempted rape if the dude attempt threatenin her.

Whatever a woman says is what the society believes.

There are a lot of men living at the mercy of their wives.
This domestic violence, men are also victims.
They are being abused by their wives but the don't talk they don't raised alarms cause they society won't believe them.

It's a fvcked up world we living in.

Everything has been programmed to work in favor of these illogical beings.

Ungrateful brats I call them.
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by phemmyfour: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2018
Salex007:
pls nairalanders all I need from you is advice on how to turn down her proposal without getting myself into any trouble... thanks in advance.
modified.
why is everyone finding it hard to believe me. I don't even want it to get to trending talk less of front page just help me with advice's and believe me you I will delete the topic b4 it cast.
Ignore and avoid her, act like deaf and dumb to her request
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by neezar: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2018
lefulefu:

i still get am grin grin grin grin grin
mhen glory days of romance section

everywhere don dry now

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2018
super story
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Diamond23(f): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2018
greatnaija01:

Maturity Nd sense combined together at its peak....kudos!....when one already knew wot to do he/she will still ask.just tired for some fiful grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Diamond23(f): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2018
lefulefu:
I remembered dat pix, hope u took permission frm her b.f before using it for meme grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Diamond23(f): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Na wa oo.. some married woman and cheating be like 5 and 6.. cheesy
U donโ€™t mean it

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Auxtin85(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Salex007:
modified.

Contact me, i can help you.
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by pafo(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Since everyone has told you to flee, let me just give u an alternate option. Do it once and really suck at it. I am sure she wont bother u again.
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2018
Diamond23:
I remembered dat pix, hope u took permission frm her b.f before using it for meme grin
na me tell d bwoyfwend to dey post d pix upandan cheesy
anyway i like d pix
in adams oshiomole"s voice...d bwoyfwend can go an die cheesy
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Diamond23(f): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2018
lefulefu:

na me tell d bwoyfwend to dey post d pix upandan cheesy
anyway i like d pix
in adams oshiomole"s voice...d bwoyfwend can go an die cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by AuntyAmope(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2018
Lol, their husbands are always traveling.
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Maxi112: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
What advise do you need when you can bluntly tell her to mind her husband since you don't want or you'd report her to hubby as simple as that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Make Money Selling My Sex Videos On Snapchat โ€“ Former Office Lady / I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.