Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] (3876 Views)

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Raltrending(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
This Story Was Sent to a Relationship Platform on Instagram:

And He Wrote:

"I Am Dating a Fat girl, But am Ashamed of her. I love her but am ashamed of going out with her. Its Been 6 Months now. I keep hiding her.
I dont want her to lose weight but am ashamed.
I take other girls to Cinemas and Office Event but i dont take her. The Only Place have taking her is beer parlour on my street where no one
will see. I feel bad. She is a Nice soul.

I dont know what to do.
She is so nice to me. She cook for me and borrow me money. I am Just Ashamed.
My Friends, My Family and Co Workers will laugh if they see her. My heart is not ready. She is plus plus plus size.

Am hurting because of how nice she is to me bro. My new year resolution is to take her out.

But am finding it hard. I need Advice, Please help me?"

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Timagex(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oga o! Were you the one who approached her or the other way round?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Paxie55: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
You no see seh she fat before you approach am?

Naso una go carry person daughter deh maltreat.

Nkapi.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Date a slim beauty and save yourself the stress, don't date someone you are not proud to show off.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by iphanyi10(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
one thing I have learnt in life is to stop trying to please people.

live your life, cos' no matter what you do people will still talk.

in the long run, people don't really care how you live your life, your happiness should be your priority.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
dem force u date her?
even if na blind date una do and wen una come finally meet u found out she is too fat why u no run then?

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by mikejj(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
then why wasting her time bro
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Gracesofar(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
She's too good or you bro. Let someone who will cherish and adore all those things about her have her
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by merit12(f): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
So February 15th is election? One day you're having sex, the next day you're going to cast the vote that will determine the future of your sperm

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by ukaface(f): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
what a miracle
He was blind prior the asking out,after asking her out he received his sight.. Hallelujah... mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by ukaface(f): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
merit12:
So February 15th is election? One day you're having sex, the next day you're going to cast the vote that will determine the future of your sperm
lmao
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by nazablossom(f): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Stop dating her then. You are dating her because you are benefiting from her.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by labanj1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
When it comes to what I want or what makes me happy, I don't care what the world is saying.
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by chinchonglee(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
lwkmd...

y na girls full comment section 4 dis thread
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Use SACK BAG dey take her out
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 15, 2019
You are a wicked person

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Speedyconnect15: 1:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Leave her for us.

shocked

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Buffalowings3(m): 1:21am On Jan 15, 2019
I dont understand why some ladies decide to become heaps of hippos..
I saw one today, the booty was great and shapely..
But the frontview was something else
Rolls of fat careening off the belt she used to hold her trousers.
In fact ,she has a pouch for a stomach..
It was disgusting...

If you know you can't exercise, ziploc your fucking mouth..

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by fergie001: 2:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Buffalowings3:

It was disgusting...

And you want to make heaven.....somebody's daughter...chai

OP and the shamer,are you ashamed when you climb her? NO....

But to show her off,no way.....he-goat
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by popweezy(m): 2:47am On Jan 15, 2019
Coughing
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by 9jaBloke: 3:55am On Jan 15, 2019
You are ashamed of her size.....and you don't want her to lose weight.

I don't think you know what you want.
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by omodave(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2019
What is he even saying .. .you don't want her to lose weight but you're complaining, your had better learn how to make your intension go with you spill out of your mouth or what you write....i dont even know why I'm bothering myself when the person is not even here....
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2019
iphanyi10:
one thing I have learnt in life is to stop trying to please people.

live your life, cos' no matter what you do people will still talk.

in the long run, people don't really care how you live your life, your happiness should be your priority.

Asin ehnnn everyone has their own problem and him dating a fat girl is not worry to anyone
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2019
Buffalowings3:
It was disgusting...

Are you good looking?..Do you have six pacs and well built masculine body?...Are you tall? Are you bald?..Do you have beard?...Why are you expecting perfection from someone when you are not perfect?....Did the ladies complain to you about their body?....Your insecurities towards such ladies shouldn't be their concern...

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Buffalowings3(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mafizo:

Are you good looking?..Do you have six pacs and well built masculine body?...Are you tall? Are you bald?..Do you have beard?...Why are you expecting perfection from someone when you are not perfect?....Did the ladies complain to you about their body?....Your insecurities towards such ladies shouldn't be their concern...
Bia I'm a man..
Na money dey important for us not looks..
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Headlesschicken(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
undecided u like hiding what u eat...
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buffalowings3:

Bia I'm a man..
Na money dey important for us not looks..
Kaiii..shut ur gutter up...money is important for both genders...the same way money make a man handsome is also same way money makes a woman beautiful.....the issue here is why you are expecting a perfection from a lady who doesn't have money to look good and you yourself don't look good and is broke....isnt that hypocrism?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Buffalowings3(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mafizo:

Kaiii..shut ur gutter up...money is important for both genders...the same way money make a man handsome is also same way money makes a woman beautiful.....the issue here is why you are expecting a perfection from a lady who doesn't have money to look good and you yourself don't look good and is broke....isnt that hypocrism?
That someone is poor doesn't mean one should make poor dietary choices
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by XhosaNostra(f): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
You're so shallow with the emotional intelligence of a skid mark. She should be embarrassed to be seen with you! Do yourself & her a favour, end the relationship. I'm sure there're plenty of guys who'll appreciate her just as she is. As for you, there's a lot of growing up still to be done. While at it, grow a pair, so you'll stop caring so much about what people will think about someone you're in a relationship with. If they're not doing anything for you, then their opinions shouldn't matter.
Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by dumininu01(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin... Why u con approach ham... Leave am for someone who likes for her who she is

Re: I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] by Stargurl20(f): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2019
I wish I could ....gv u a tyt slap

(1) (Reply)

A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) / My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me / Ex-boyfriend Leak Naked Video Of Nigerian Lady Helen From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.