Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,027 members, 7,863,690 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

You Need Someone For Massage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need Someone For Massage (873 Views)

See Why Celebs Patronize Clems Spa For Massage / Asian Traditional Indecent Massage Culture New 2019 | Japanese Hot Oil Sensitive / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need Someone For Massage by K2handsom: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
You feel tired,weak and needed to be strengthened? or you want to sleep well,ease out stress,feel active,rejuvenate your cells? then you need a massage to make you feel healthier and activated physically. it'so efficient and you will feel alright,fun massage, body to body massage, prostate massage both men and women only those in lagos. Get the massage done at ur door step, free for the first five peo to drop there whatspp contact. Drop ur whatspp number for more chatn contact me on kolaniyi907@gmail.com.

Re: You Need Someone For Massage by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2018
grin

Oouuuhh...I really need a good one..
Re: You Need Someone For Massage by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:41am On Jul 10, 2018
press005:

Lol, I wish tto come over but how much will you pay me for the service. grin

shocked shocked shocked

Abeeegi, what kind of massage u know? undecided Maybe u will burst some of the veins or break some bones and killed someone sha. lipsrsealed
Re: You Need Someone For Massage by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:28am On Jul 10, 2018
press005:

Lol, when it comes to massaging, I'm an expert.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How expert you are? wink
Re: You Need Someone For Massage by K2handsom: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I
If you really care for a good massage chat with me on my mail and let's talk
Re: You Need Someone For Massage by Heartbender: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2018
First of all, where do you stay?
QueenSuccubus:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Learn What Your Palm Says About Your Life, Let's Read Your Palms Right Now! / Not anymore / Juventus player, Douglas Costa involved in terrible accident (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.