Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,927 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs (7071 Views)

My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by armyofone(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
So good food, good sex, maybe good respect etc those are easy ? Men are so simple huh? grin grin

mgtow:
Insightful piece!

Unrealistic expectations have always been the bane of many a relationships/marriages, especially on the part of the woman. This is because their wants are endless.

Generally, men all over the world turn to pudding so far we are provided with good food, sex, respect, appreciation and above all, peace of mind. We are so simple it really should be annoying.

#OkBye
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
crackhaus:

A robot would better serve such a wife, not a husband. cheesy

Excuse you?

But the husband wants most needs met undecided

Here comes sex dolls and sex kens grin

Problems solved! tongue
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by mgtow: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
armyofone:
So good food, good sex, maybe good respect etc those are easy ?

You're saying it's not?
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by crackhaus: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
bukatyne:

Excuse you?

But the husband wants most needs met undecided

Here comes sex dolls and sex kens grin

Problems solved! tongue
The way you used 'MOST' makes it seem like a man's needs is as much as the hypothetical 15 you used in regards to a wife's needs.
Reading through that comment by ennabledgoddess also shows why you can't compare a man's needs to a woman's. God bless her soul for being so honest, and I feel she even summarized it.

Husband's needs: According to the article you shared is just Sex, food, and respek... grin
And amongst these three, I see only respect as the one that requires work on the part of a wife.

I will explain why in my response to armyyofone.
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by crackhaus: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
armyofone:
So good food, good sex, maybe good respect etc those are easy ? Men are so simple huh? grin grin

Yup very simple.

With the exception of respect, good food and good sex are not needs that are exclusive to men. A wife requires both as well, so I have never come to understand why the act of sex which both partners enjoy is suddenly the need of just a man who is even doing the most work during the act. I don't gerrit.

Same argument can be made for food.
Unless the woman survives on just air and water, chances are she's also eating from the good food she thinks it's just the need of a man.

I can understand if you say respect can be hard to give because you can only respect a person who makes you happy and feel great about yourself.
And for a lot of women who still tie happiness to needs being met, they will only be happy when a husband does 11 out of 15 according to Bukatyne. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by armyofone(m): 2:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Nah, not very simple.
We have all heard of stories of husband beating their wives for not cooking or for 'one meat' in my soup.
We have heard stories of men who beat their wives for not given in to their daily demand for sex.
Crackhaus- and you said guys are simple?
Nah, that idea of a man doing the whole work fa is not true grin at all at all.
No human being is simple - we are all complex.
Good Saturday evening to you.
crackhaus:

Yup very simple.

With the exception of respect, good food and good sex are not needs that are exclusive to men. A wife requires both as well, so I have never come to understand why the act of sex which both partners enjoy is suddenly the need of just a man who is even doing the most work during the act. I don't gerrit.

Unless the woman survives on just air and water, chances are she's also eating from the good food she thinks it's just the need of a man.

I can understand if you say respect can be hard to give because you can only respect a person who makes you happy and feel great about yourself.
And for a lot of women who still tie happiness to needs being met, they will only be happy when a husband does 11 out of 15 according to Bukatyne. grin
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by crackhaus: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
armyofone:
Nah, not very simple.
We have all heard of stories of husband beating their wives for not cooking or for 'one meat' in my soup.
We have heard stories of men who beat their wives for not given in to their daily demand for sex.
Crackhaus- and you said guys are simple?
Nah, that idea of a man doing the whole work fa is not true grin at all at all.
No human being is simple - we are all complex.
Good Saturday evening to you.

Compared to the intricacies and emotional hang-ups of women, men are much simpler... I'm not even going to try convincing you because you know this already deep down. cheesy
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by bukatyne(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
crackhaus:

The way you used 'MOST' makes it seem like a man's needs is as much as the hypothetical 15 you used in regards to a wife's needs.
Reading through that comment by ennabledgoddess also shows why you can't compare a man's needs to a woman's. God bless her soul for being so honest, and I feel she even summarized it.

Husband's needs: According to the article you shared is just Sex, food, and respek... grin
And amongst these three, I see only respect as the one that requires work on the part of a wife.

I will explain why in my response to armyyofone.

Reading blogs and hearing personal stories will tell you it is not do simple.
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by bukatyne(f): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
crackhaus:

Yup very simple.

@Food: I don't know of anyone who cooks at same rate when her husband /parents are around.

No one.

When you are the only one/with kids, you can cook whatever, whenever if you are inclined. Like armyofone said, there is no issue of not cooking by 1am or not grinding the crayfish etc. You owe no one an explanation why you are tired and can't cook.

@Sex: very complex and I opened a thread a while back. Ideally, sex is mutual. However, from the point of dating, sex has become something a woman does for a man. That's why women are told to keep their virginity for their husbands, boys claim to use girls after sleeping with them and a man thinks he is entitled to sex because he paid her bride price.

Men (and women) have rarely approached sex from the point of mutuality. Even when wives are advised, sex is portrayed as something done for the man so he would love you, so he won't go outside, so he will give us something bla bla that's why it is also a very potent bargaining chip.

Because it is seen as an activity that reduces the 'honour' of women, a number of men don't want expressive wives; they would however want the availability. I remember someone telling me his wife couldn't ask him for sex or another saying that he would be weary I'd the wife cornered him in the kitchen. A third was wondering why a husband would ask for feedback during/after sex. These are men whom a woman would assume are 'liberal'.

Also, some women marry men they don't like so after a while, it becomes a chore because they have lost desire and sexual attraction for him.

There is still a thread on FP where the husband is thanking the wife for constant sex amongst other things

@needs: make it 12 angry
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by armyofone(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bukatyne,

Thank you for taking the time to go further...Crackhaus like every other guys sure know the truth. No need trying to convince him because he knows we are right deep down.
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by crackhaus: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
armyofone:
Bukatyne,

Thank you for taking the time to go further... Crackhaus like every other guys sure know the truth. No need trying to convince him because he knows we are right deep down. 
Lol.. I told you that first grin
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by crackhaus: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
bukatyne:

@Food: I don't know of anyone who cooks at same rate when her husband /parents are around.

No one.

When you are the only one/with kids, you can cook whatever, whenever if you are inclined. Like armyofone said, there is no issue of not cooking by 1am or not grinding the crayfish etc. You owe no one an explanation why you are tired and can't cook.

@Sex: very complex and I opened a thread a while back. Ideally, sex is mutual. However, from the point of dating, sex has become something a woman does for a man. That's why women are told to keep their virginity for their husbands, boys claim to use girls after sleeping with them and a man thinks he is entitled to sex because he paid her bride price.

Men (and women) have rarely approached sex from the point of mutuality. Even when wives are advised, sex is portrayed as something done for the man so he would love you, so he won't go outside, so he will give us something bla bla that's why it is also a very potent bargaining chip.

Because it is seen as an activity that reduces the 'honour' of women, a number of men don't want expressive wives; they would however want the availability. I remember someone telling me his wife couldn't ask him for sex or another saying that he would be weary I'd the wife cornered him in the kitchen. A third was wondering why a husband would ask for feedback during/after sex. These are men whom a woman would assume are 'liberal'.

Also, some women marry men they don't like so after a while, it becomes a chore because they have lost desire and sexual attraction for him.

There is still a thread on FP where the husband is thanking the wife for constant sex amongst other things

@needs: make it 12 angry
If not for the subtle fact that there's already a tear in the fabric of that marriage, why on earth will cooking food or having sex be seen as hard work? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by armyofone(m): 1:24am On Jul 17, 2018
Lol, but really apply to men. You know it's true grin

crackhaus:

Lol.. I told you that first grin
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by crackhaus: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2018
armyofone:
Lol, but really apply to men. You know it's true grin

Why do you have an "m" in front of your moniker anyway?
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by armyofone(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have been meaning to ask you-
you used to be
Brash
Mrcrackle...something
right ?

crackhaus:

Why do you have an "m" in front of your moniker anyway?
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by bukatyne(f): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
crackhaus:

If not for the subtle fact that there's already a tear in the fabric of that marriage, why on earth will cooking food or having sex be seen as hard work? cheesy

Now you are trolling grin
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by babyfaceafrica: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
bukatyne:

Reading blogs and hearing personal stories will tell you it is not do simple.
personal stories and experiences are better.. most blogs give out made up stories to generate traffic
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by bukatyne(f): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
personal stories and experiences are better.. most blogs give out made up stories to generate traffic

You have a point.
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by crackhaus: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
bukatyne:

Now you are trolling grin
Trolling or making sense?
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by crackhaus: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
armyofone:
I have been meaning to ask you-
you used to be
Brash
Mrcrackle...something
right ?

I am the first of my name...the one, the only.
Never was any other and never will be.
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by Ewuro4: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Didn’t finish reading it but frankly marriage isn’t black and white but customized to everyone’s need.

“Respect & Empathy” are both concepts that are supposed to be taught to any growing child so when a marriage/relationship lacks it, you should know the parents did a sloppy job raising a them. And you can’t change an adult... An adult is a fused bone, you cant change a fused bone.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
cococandy:
She should speak for herself.

Personally I’m am super easy to please. Just respect me the way you want me to respect you and we are fine.

I appreciate every gesture no matter how little. And when I’m able to, I reciprocate it double.

I agree she had good points but she ruined it by her generalizations. Many good women exist who appreciate simple gestures in a big way.

Each time I read this post I laugh, You that rain curses on people on Nairaland for no good reason !!! Respect Ko! Respek Ni !!!

Please don't come for me o, I'm just saying my mind.
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Aug 20, 2018
cruchenutii:

Each time I read this post I laugh, You that rain curses on people on Nairaland for no good reason !!! Respect Ko! Respek Ni !!!

Please don't come for me o, I'm just saying my mind.
I’m talking about In a relationship. Not nairaland

And anyone I insult on nairaland probably deserves it. Can’t respect mor0nic opinions can you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 20, 2018
cococandy:

I’m talking about In a relationship. Not nairaland

So in essence, you have two different persona? Anyway, its good.

cococandy:

And anyone I insult on nairaland probably deserves it. Can’t respect mor0nic opinions can you?

Well, it's called opinion for a reason I guess.
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by bukatyne(f): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ewuro4:
Didn’t finish reading it but frankly marriage isn’t black and white but customized to everyone’s need.

“Respect & Empathy” are both concepts that are supposed to be taught to any growing child so when a marriage/relationship lacks it, you should know the parents did a sloppy job raising a them. And you can’t change an adult... An adult is a fused bone, you cant change a fused bone.

@bold:

Reminds me about a scene in a movie I watched recently. The son was beating his fiance and after several pep talks, the bride said no at the altar.

After the initial rukus, the guy's mother starts screaming on her husband that she warned him to stop hitting her yet he refused and now their son has picked up the habit.

However, mutual respect is a modern concept: wives were taught to respect their husbands and husbands take care financially for their wives.

It is really interesting and marriage truly isn't black and white.
Re: Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs by bukatyne(f): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

So in essence, you have two different persona? Anyway, its good.

Well, it's called opinion for a reason I guess.

Bros beg!

Not here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get 50% discount on all picture frame size this season — BuyframeNG / My Story; A Troubled Married Man / Why Do Nigerians Use People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.