Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children (7002 Views)

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Franciscabless(f): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
He met me with 1 child who is 3 years 10 months we only did introduction ,I have 1 child for him 1 years 5 months and I am pregnant with another one, he is working but he won't provide for me and our children I am tired of begging my mum everyday for foods and money she doesn't have much but she is trying her best to provide for me and my children she is paying for my first daughter school fee which it is not her duty to do so. I am tired of the marriage and I want to leave him please I need advice no insult if you insult me I will insult you back

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Jashub: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
You better get yourself a job and stop being a lazy bìtch waiting for a man's money

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by rickpat(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
introduction is NOT MARRIAGE...

if you want to leave,it's easy..just walk away..you ain't married to him...which advise do you need?...if you can take care of yourself and kids...move on... INTRODUCTION IS NO MARRIAGE...

if some married people are going through hell in their marriage...YOU THAT IS NOT MARRIED, THAT'S "DOING BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND" WILL BE GOING THROUGH HELL TOO.... INTRODUCTION IS NOTHING...move on before you born pikin full house with been legally married

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Victoria938(f): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
What gave u the audacity to get pregnant again for him without being properly married to him, women are the cause of their own problems Aunty carry ur cross

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Abfinest007(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jashub:
You better get yourself a job and stop being a lazy bìtch waiting for a man's money
one shot fired oya come insult am

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by TheboyGhost(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Leave him then!!!

If he has chosen to neglect his responsibilities then let everything blow up and leave him....

But first get a welfare team to help you so he doesn't leave the burden of the children on you alone....

If that happens sweetheart you are fu*ked for life

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Abfinest007(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
I have nothing to add someone already told you d solution .get a job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Jesslove(f): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
A stingy man is more deadly than someone having cancer

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Olaolex: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Didn't you have anything you were doing before you were committed to him. This atitude of his shows how irresponsible he is. Find some legit to do. Atleast it will sustain you and the children.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by libertyfather(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
You are a bitter woman , see ur post...if you insult me I will insult you

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Sharonstone7719: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
INTRODUCTION IS NOT MARRIAGE.GO BACK HOME

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by eyinjuege: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
1.Get an abortion if you're not too far gone
2. Move out of his home to your mum's place
3. Find a job to support yourself and your 2 children
4. You can also report their fathers to relevant authorities to get you some financial support for the children.

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Franciscabless(f): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jashub:

He is the Head of the family it's his responsibility to provide for me and our children

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Franciscabless(f): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Victoria938:
What gave u the audacity to get pregnant again for him without being properly married to him, women are the cause of their own problems Aunty carry ur cross

This pregnancy was not planned family planning has failed me

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Franciscabless(f): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
eyinjuege:
1.Get an abortion if you're not too far gone
2. Move out of his home to your mum's place
3. Find a job to support yourself and your 2 children
4. You can also report their fathers to relevant authorities to get you some financial support for the children.

Sadly I am 8 months gone too late for abortion

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Mindlog: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Franciscabless:

This pregnancy was not planned family planning has failed me

What were you doing for a living before you met him?

Get one thing clear, he is not your husband.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ideally the father of your kids should responsible for their upkeep but one needs to ask, why are you so dependent? Are you physically or mentally incapable of fending for yourself? If your mum who is probably in her 50s is still working, what exactly is your excuse? God forbid something happens to your "husband" and mother, how will you cope? In this day and age we've found ourselves no adult should ever be totally dependent on anybody. This is why you have to ensure that you have the amount of kids you can comfortably cater for on your own. And you need to STOP popping out kids like it's going out of fashion. 3 kids in 4 years? That's appalling!

26 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Jman06(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
The man is not trying sha if your story is true. At least he should provide for his own children even if not for the other.

With which heart does he watch those kids languish with hunger and wants abeg

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Ovieemmanuel: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jesslove:
A stingy man is more deadly than someone having cancer
na only men dey stingy oo. Parasites

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Richy4(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Franciscabless:

He is the Head of the family it's his responsibility to provide for me and our children
grin cheesy grin smiley grin grin smiley embarassed shocked

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by dobnina(f): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Franciscabless:
He met me with 1 child who is 3 years 10 months we only did introduction ,I have 1 child for him 1 years 5 months and I am pregnant with another one, he is working but he won't provide for me and our children I am tired of begging my mum everyday for foods and money she doesn't have much but she is trying her best to provide for me and my children she is paying for my first daughter school fee which it is not her duty to do so. I am tired of the marriage and I want to leave him please I need advice no insult if you insult me I will insult you back
It's not advisable to leave at this point. You are 8 months pregnant already.
Just stay till you give birth and get something doing.
You can't even work with your condition. Talk to your husband or report him to his family members so they can talk to him.
He needs to provide for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
You want to insult us grin. Where is the papa of your first pikin.

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by ibkayee(f): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Taking care of small children can be a job on its own so I think it’s a bit unreasonable for people to be demanding you juggle it with a job, not knowing your full situation. He should be providing for his kids at the very least.

That saying, I hope you didn’t get pregnant for him the second time knowing all of this about him………..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
I don't know what to advise you cos all I see here are two irresponsible people who came together for the sake of sex but not willing or even planning to take up the responsibilities that come with it.

You guys didn't plan to have a family but you went ahead birthing children without control. You, try close legs. You already had one before you met him, you didn't learn from your previous baby daddy that abandoned you, you still went opening legs for another man without marriage. See how you just put yourself into hardship because of 5mins fun.
Now you're living on handouts from your mother.

When they say siddon one place, una go the fling hair left and right, una no go hear until e happen.

Really, I don't know what to advise you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by faithfull18(f): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jashub:
You're a lazy bìtch . Where is it written that a man must provide for you ? Or don't you know that the children are also a product of your own carelessness ... undecided
A man who can't provide for his family is worse than an infidel - Bible talk am, I just helped you out.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Just imagine! With the way things be for naija now ehn and una just dey nack anyhow and born anyhow smh. No work, no plans = Nothing angry

Franciscabless:

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Franciscabless:

See your life, wait for him then angry

Hunger never panel_beat you wella

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Franciscabless(f): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Mindlog:

What were you doing for a living before you met him?

Get one thing clear, he is not your husband.

I was selling akara with my mum , I know he is not my husband cos he hasn't pay my bride price
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Franciscabless(f): 12:57am On Nov 21, 2022
TheboyGhost:
Leave him then!!!

If he has chosen to neglect his responsibilities then let everything blow up and leave him....

But first get a welfare team to help you so he doesn't leave the burden of the children on you alone....

If that happens sweetheart you are fu*ked for life

Ok thanks for my own sanity I have to leave first then I will take the matter to welfare ,my mum will not carry his responsibility he must take care of his 2 children while she will continue taking care of my elder daughter
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Kobojunkie: 1:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Franciscabless:
He met me with 1 child who is 3 years 10 months we only did introduction ,I have 1 child for him 1 years 5 months and I am pregnant with another one, he is working but he won't provide for me and our children 1. I am tired of begging my mum everyday for foods and money she doesn't have much but she is trying her best to provide for me and my children she is paying for my first daughter school fee which it is not her duty to do so.
2. I am tired of the marriage and I want to leave him please I need advice no insult if you insult me I will insult you back
You choose to start a family of your own with this man so why aren't you yourself able to work to fend for your own family? undecided

Why is your mother carrying as her burden your children? undecided

2. Your first priority should be to ensure you get yourself working and carrying your own load abeg. You didn't just realize that the man you married does not fend for your kiss, did you? So why is the marriage suddenly the big issue? undecided

Sit down and work on getting your act together as an adult. You have a brain and are able to work to feed your kids so get cracking, and work on family planning so you don't keep popping out babies you are unable to fend for. When you are finally able to go off on your own, you can consider leaving the man and the shelter that is his home, assuming you live with him. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage / Give Birth In The Usa Cost And Procedures / He Wants More S*x But Nearly Killed Me For Getting Pregnant For Our 2nd Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.