Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM (14194 Views)

PDM, Yar’adua Political Family Declares For Support Atiku, PDP / Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest / PDM Candidate Asks Tribunal To Void Buhari’s Victory, Order Fresh Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by IamPatriotic(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2018
DamiBukola:
So in your mind Buhari can win Lagos and Ibadan? Na wa for you o!

When he wins with landslides in these, o le protest lo so Hague

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by modupe2: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Exactly.......enemies of state will meet shame last last........

sarrki:
Know matter the coalition

They will fail against the truth

Muhammadu Buhari meant well for this country

Enemies of the state will not end well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by talk2percy(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Buhari na bad news
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by romenna: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2018
who. . .

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=69232560]Know matter the coalition

Enemies of the state will not end well[/quote

Is a blatant lie. I'm staunch supporter of buhari far back as when chuba okadigbo was his running mate. But from what is on ground. Buhari I'd the opposite of what I taught of him.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by sarrki(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Neil0072009:

You will die before this year for supporting evil that is going on in the country so you family will confirm that you are a bastard idiot

If you have observed I hate fools and Igbos
Every man shall die at his or her appointed time
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by LazyNairalander(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Kol

check my SIGNATURE
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by IsaAbubakar: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
Buhari will never die well Insha'Allah amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Almunjid(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
Esseite:
I see in CUPP a united Nigeria.. The True unity in diversity we once had..
CUPP, the same old fools. They united in order to destroy Nigeria. God pass them.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by sarrki(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2018
modath:

The coalition is just a piece of comedy.... Like I said yesterday, Buhari is vexing me for many reasons but with no fear nor favour, this alliance is a mere exercise in futility...

P.S..... Wailing naysayers; kindly bookmark this post... cool

Ma , where have you been
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Neil0072009(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

If you have observed I hate fools and Igbos
Every man shall die at his or her appointed time
you are a idiot and I am sure about that listen fool I surpported buhari 2015 and voted for him but the man got noting to offer and if you still surporting him that clearly means you are a idiot or a enemy Nigeria

Every one will die but you will die like the people buhari cowboys are killing bastard idiot

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by sarrki(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Neil0072009:
you are a idiot and I am sure about that listen fool I surpported buhari 2015 and voted for him but the man got noting to offer and if you still surporting him that clearly means you are a idiot or a enemy Nigeria

Every one will die but you will die like the people buhari cowboys are killing bastard idiot

N so shall it be for your unborn generation

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Gecoz: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Yes, by paying you to make comments on nairaland abi? Oloshi

sarrki:

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by SalamRushdie: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Over 20 thousand lives lost and 13 million jobs lost don't think so
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Kingdolo(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by sehin79(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2018
BUHARI might looks like a dullard but he is very smart,
few months to election,he seems to have hold down the core north with the refunded abacha loots which would go to the almajire in the north where the poorest people in nigeria are available,
so that is a lock down for him.
he has capture the heart of the south west with the ABIOLA issue.
so he is very smart
he holds the core north that would come out an vote come rain come shine.
BUHARI IS DEFINATELY COMING BACK IN 2019,
and i believe this would be very decisive

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Gecoz: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2018
As the same old fools of pdp united with ac and CPC to defeat GEJ, then they started
Insulting pdp saying pdp ruin Nigeria for 16yrs. Was GEJ d leader of pdp during these years?

Almunjid:

CUPP, the same old fools. They united in order to destroy Nigeria. God pass them.!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Neil0072009(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

N so shall it be for your unborn generation

You are a bastard idiot go and die
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Gecoz: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Oniranu

modupe2:
Exactly.......enemies of state will meet shame last last........

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Almunjid(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
Buhari will never die well Insha'Allah amin
He who pray that another person's father should not die well his father too will not...
All we need to do in this country is to pray for our leaders, God should guide them. We r the one cursing our country. How can we progress when we r busy insulting and laying curses on our leaders?

E GO BETTER!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by dadavivo: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2018
We dey talk meat, crayfish they talk. A party that can't even win a local government election
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Almunjid(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Gecoz:

As the same old fools of pdp united with ac and CPC to defeat GEJ, then they started
Insulting pdp saying pdp ruin Nigeria for 16yrs. Was GEJ d leader of pdp during these years?

Na GEJ defeat dey pain u like this? Lol
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by tjaytb: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2018
magoo10:
continue giving yourself false hope ,buhari cannot survive the coalition even if he plans bringing in Niger and Chadians to vote for him he will fail flat .

Buhari has failed in the economy
He has failed in security
He has failed in fighting corruption

Even buhari told you he is old and weak therefore can't perform .
Go all over Nigeria you will see that the dullard have been rejected.

And who brought Buhari? Who are is ministers and who made up the Senate house? Bro be smart. They all failed and they running from their own failure to start another chain of failure. They are just controlled by greed not love! Wake up

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Bruemath(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Is this also a party
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Gecoz: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2018
See mumu ooooh? Ahahahahah pain me keh? Na you and sarrki e dey pain say groups dey merge na? U mu mu gon oooh... Ahahahahahaha.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by davidodiba(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Oga, are you not filled with licking Buhari's poo? This has really affected the white matter in your cranium. In case, you are not yet aware, your pay master is on his way back to his helipad in Daura.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by CanineOfJackal: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2018
modath:

The coalition is just a piece of comedy.... Like I said yesterday, Buhari is vexing me for many reasons but with no fear nor favour, this alliance is a mere exercise in futility...

P.S..... Wailing naysayers; kindly bookmark this post... cool
Are you back or you are still being owed June salary by Ogun government and now you sell gift card to support your husband

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Ossaifamous(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

define truth, meaning well and not doing well is 2 different things
Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by AnanseK(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2018
magoo10:
continue giving yourself false hope ,buhari cannot survive the coalition even if he plans bringing in Niger and Chadians to vote for him he will fail flat .
Buhari has failed in the economy
He has failed in security
He has failed in fighting corruption
Even buhari told you he is old and weak therefore can't perform .
Go all over Nigeria you will see that the dullard have been rejected.

In your dreamworld. Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria at this time. He is not perfect and not infallible but certainly the best at this difficult post PDP time. But corruption will always fight for the status quo. A win for Buhari is a win for Nigeria. There are enough patriots to ensure that we don’t derail. PMB till 2023.
Maggot10 - don’t forget to meet with me on this forum immediately after Buhari’s second term inauguration on 29th May 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Is there any political candidate or aspirants that doesn't mean well for our country? what defines their wellness is the competence to execute the mandate of the office efficaciously.

Mohammad Buhari has don his best, but yet, not been able to attain a pass mark from those he represents(nigerians).

Is he the only one who loves or own this country alone?, is he the only competent politician in Nigeria? how many worthful aspiring politician today can he boast of mentoring?

lastly, political party is just a platform for any aspirants to get elected into power, political parties are as innocent as anything you can think of until external forces(politicians) gets hold of it.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2018
magoo10:
those places you mentioned are heavily divided thanks to the dullard and his anti democratic tendencies.
We will also help to break his back with the final straw by voting massively against him to make sure that sending the cow back to daura becomes a must reality.

How about using your real monicker to respond than using a cloned one. no be only patriotic na parrotic

Sorry woh, it's kind of sad but those places ain't divided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnolim Nnaji Asked For Bribe - Hadi Sirika / NUPENG To Embark On A 3-Day Warning Strike / I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.