Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

"Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises (17103 Views)

Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) / Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Handsomebeing(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2018
I agree man. Spoil your wife. I remember one time her mom told her I was cheating, she only wanted to be sure I was using condom. The. She said be careful pls. Shikena

1 Like

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 10, 2018
There is nothing okay about cheating in marriage, cheating can never be a norm angry.
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2018
True talk my brother. But whether home is okay or not, women must not cheat.

1 Like

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Handsomebeing:
I agree man. Spoil your wife. I remember one time her mom told her I was cheating, she only wanted to be sure I was using condom. The. She said be careful pls. Shikena
No matter how you spoil someone like me, I won't forgive you for cheating.

3 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Handsomebeing:
No matter how you spoil someone like me, I won't forgive you for cheating.
Imagine if that your wife is cheating too which is why she is less concerned about your sexcapades.

3 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Dreydoe(m): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2018
Man shake me head... Dont try and Justify your bad deed, u not even feeling ashamed of ur act and braggn about it on social media like its a normal thing... Dont worry I dont care how long its takes...karma will still come knocking on your door or death...
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2018
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him as long as his wife is allowed to have side home if the house is okay.

This issue of cheating and it is okay for men to cheat is fine if women are given that same chance. The moment you want different laws and rules for men and women, your point is lost in your own misogny
women and men are designed differently. A man was designed to impregnate at least 200 women in 3 months while a woman cannot be pregnant for two different men in one year.

One man can marry 1000 women and they will all give birth to the man's children within 2 years but a woman cannot give birth to 3 different men's children within the same period. Women are naturally handicapped in this situation it's not the men's fault. So, trying to rub shoulder with a man is pure stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Julia345(f): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2018
N ds type of man because of what he's doing will be extremely protective of his wife...alws asking where she is n all just to be sure no man is bleeping her as well. After marriage n I stay faithful to u like we in ds tgeda, u'll now b sharing d dick telling me it's ok, Satan punish u n d dick u sharing, idiot..

1 Like

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by freedomchild: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2018
Cheating is bad. I'm working in a hospital and know what infidelity can cause healthwise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Humility017(m): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2018
cococandy:
His two children don’t even belong to him.

He thinks he’s playing a smart game. Awon Ode niye grin
chisos...are you for real?
do you know him in person or you're his wife?
there is nothing that I hate more than being unfaithful.
what you don't want your partner do to you...don't do it likewise.
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by 8stargeneral: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2018
If cheating is okay why don't allow them to call u any time they want or in present of ur wife...dis man get Buhari brain

4 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by cvibe2: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2018
That guy is a fool.

Why cheat when you can marry as much as you want?

Marry them, then you can be with any wife you want to be with, or better still locate all the wives under one roof for unity.

1 Like

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Mynd44: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2018
lilbest4:
women and men are designed differently. A man was designed to impregnate at least 200 women in 3 months while a woman cannot be pregnant for two different men in one year.

One man can marry 1000 women and they will all give birth to the man's children within 2 years but a woman cannot give birth to 3 different men's children within the same period. Women are naturally handicapped in this situation it's not the men's fault. So, trying to rub shoulder with a man is pure stupidity
Wow, I didnt know the sole purpose of a human being is to reproduce

6 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Humility017(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Handsomebeing:

bro you're on a long thing oooo
I bet that your woman had one point in time cheat on you too...since you've both have being together....
that's why she sees nothing wrong in it.

only a woman who has no values will approve such.
no faithful person will like to be takenfor granted

5 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Emperorawt(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2018
Sense will not kill you lol
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by CSTR1005: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2018
if you see wetin women dey wear nowadays.
una go pity una husbands.

1 Like

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by mekybabe1: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2018
Tennn gbosa for you. Lots of sense in these words.
9jaBloke:
Cheating can never be okay...& No, not all men cheat.
Most men may have been tempted to cheat but what ultimately defines a man is self control.

Cheating starts with the eyes and progresses to the mind before going physical, emotional and at times diabolical.

So, you don't have to wait till you are in an uncompromising physical situation before exercising self control. Start by controlling your eyes and disciplining your mind.

Cheating might seem okay for you right now until the complications arrive; STDs, unwanted pregnancy, abortions, charms, fights, broken homes etc.

Even if you are able to avoid the complications, you will definitely rue the resources you have wasted at the expense of investing in yourself and your family.

Every religion, culture and tradition frowns at cheating on your spouse. Christianity and Islam categorize adultery as a serious and abominable sin with severe repercussions.

Let's even assume that you are a stinkingly rich, free minded, non religious person who is smooth enough to avoid all the complications. Cheating will still not be okay because you are doing it in hiding and you are probably destroying the lives of people young enough to be your children.

Finally, anything you won't do in the presence of people that know and respect you is most certainly wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Ellabae(f): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2018
I hear women say that a lot. It's really surprising. Cheating is a no no for my marriage. I can never stay with a cheating man.

4 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Mynd44:

Wow, I didnt know the sole purpose of a human being is to reproduce
a human's first obligation naturally is to reproduce and keep the human race from going extinct and that's where marriage came from. The rulers of this world have been successfully pussified that's why they are trying to keep men in the cage of monogamy. Our grandfathers were the real men.

1 Like

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by cococandy(f): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2018
Are you telling me or are you telling the man?

Humility017:

chisos...are you for real?
do you know him in person or you're his wife?
there is nothing that I hate more than being unfaithful.
what you don't want your partner do to you...don't do it likewise.
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by livinbygrace: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2018
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him as long as his wife is allowed to have side home if the house is okay.

This issue of cheating and it is okay for men to cheat is fine if women are given that same chance. The moment you want different laws and rules for men and women, your point is lost in your own misogny

You are not making any sense.Who is the head of the family?Who provides and protect for the family?Women owns the home and takes care of the children why men go all out for provision.Men are polygamous in nature and they are moved by what they see,So on their way out branching is allowed so far your family is well taken care of and that is why our fore fathers used to marry many wives and they lives longer and more healthy than fake marriages we have these days that does not last a second.
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by cococandy(f): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Keep telling yourself nonsense to justify your foolishness

That a woman can’t get pregnant for 10 men in the same month doesn’t mean she can’t fvck 20 men in the same month. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. What you consider a handicap is a precious 9 months of time that another human being is being produced inside another. The most amazing aspect of creation. And guess what? The woman can still have sex with anyone she wants at that time (including strange random men) and it won’t make a difference to the baby already being produced.

I’m not surprised it makes sense for you to use that as your excuse though. People who justify male infidelity and consider it a taboo for women usually have less brain matter than normal people.

lilbest4:

8 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Mynd44: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2018
lilbest4:
a human's first obligation naturally is to reproduce and keep the human race from going extinct and that's where marriage came from. The rulers of this world have been successfully pussified that's why they are trying to keep men in the cage of monogamy. Our grandfathers were the real men.
Wrong, your grandfathers were institutionalized misognists
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Hotzone(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Akwuna nwoke!
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2018
livinbygrace:

You are not making any sense.Who is the head of the family?Who provides and protect for the family?Women owns the home and takes care of the children why men go all out for provision.Men are polygamous in nature and they are moved by what they see,So on their way out branching is allowed so far your family is well taken care of and that is why our fore fathers used to marry many wives and they lives longer and more healthy than fake marriages we have these days that does not last a second.
Hian! Who is drafging head if fish, head of chicken or head of house with you?

Men are polygamous in nature? Go back to your school and sue your biology amd sociology teachers for misinforming you

2 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by iamyoungskid(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2018
will you keep quiet
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by FitnesScientist: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmm.... tips for cheating... it is all about sex to him.
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by utenwuson: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Mynd44:

keep quite.... you didn't see were he said he spoils his wife, meaning he spend a lot on her to make her happy and loves him, so if a woman must cheat, she should get enough money to spoil her man to make him OK before she cheat.

nothing could be more worrisome to a man if a woman u shelter, cloths and feed still cheats on you.
gerit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Ashley86400: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2018
Is it OK for women to cheat too as long as the home front is OK?

2 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Mynd44: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2018
utenwuson:
keep quite.... you didn't see were he said he spoils his wife, meaning he spend a lot on her to make her happy and loves him, so if a woman must cheat, she should get enough money to spoil her man to make him OK before she cheat.

nothing could be more worrisome to a man if a woman u shelter, cloths and feed still cheats on you.
gerit?
Exactly, if your wife makes enough money to take care of you she can cheat right?

2 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2018
Yes, until you contract HIV or other STD and then blame the devil, your village people, and your pastor for not praying for you.
Cheating is never okay. If it is for you to sleep around, it's also fair game for your wife to sleep around with whosoever she wants to.

Useless man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend / Advise Him: He Got This Mail From His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.