Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (52587 Views)

Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by foolbuster: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2018
madridguy:
See wetin? After the defeat you and your likes will switch to another moniker grin

So that's your plan. Urchin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Victory is ours come 2019.

APC no get rival.

foolbuster:

So that's your plan. Urchin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Jokerman(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69235782:

He is one of the few good men we have around.
Same with Orji Uzor Kalu.

Fine... so we can trust what Olu falae is saying about Buhari then... since he ain't corrupt...

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2018
Jokerman:

Fine... so we can trust what Olu falae is saying about Buhari then... since he ain't corrupt...
That means you have no mind of your own.
Good luck

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Jokerman(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69235877:

That means you have no mind of your own.
Good luck

So says a bullhari supporter....

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2018
Jokerman:

So says a bullhari supporter....
........with a mind of his own!
Nice day.
Busy now

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2018
yipata:
WOW CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. SO THESE MEN HAVE TURNED EVERYTHING TO A JOKE. ANYWAY ITS GOOD MOTIVATION FOR THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT TO BUCKLE UP AND PERFORM LIKE NEVER BEFORE. BUT I SEE GOD SHAMING THESE NEW COALITION. IT CAN'T STAND.

Why does Buhari Yahoo Yahoo Squad choose to bore us with CAPITAL LETTERS and BOLDED FONTS.

I notice that you guys act like opposition, always Bolding and Capping your words, so people can read ? Then the next thing is within one thread, Buhari Yahoo Squads go on overdrive, posting like 20 times on a thread to push for Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234122:
Evil and corrupt politicians, STOP the killings!
PMB fish them out NOW!
How many yrs would it take Buhari to fish them out? why is he this slow?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by 7lives: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234108:
Una no reach! Sai Baba we know!!!
Won tii po to.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by modupe2: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2018
God bless you

post=69234122:
Evil and corrupt politicians, STOP the killings!
PMB fish them out NOW!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Jman06(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69235782:
He is one of the few good men we have around. Same with Orji Uzor Kalu.
Orji Uzor Kalu is now a good man ??!

Kai !!! So much for being a zombie !

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Diso60090(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2018
chomchom1:
Buhari is a DISASTER

To which country?
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by LazyNairalander(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2018
Issa national matter that every well meaning Nigeria should not overlook.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by maestroferddi: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2018
ybalogs:
After seeing all those in the coalition, it's obvious it is dead on arrival.
No smart person lives a life of denial of the obvious.

Get yourself up to speed! The whole world is not waiting for your outlandish views and ways...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by olajide21: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
One thing that has continued to amaze me is the oneness amongst Nigerians to send the illiterate cow-herder in Aso Rock back to #DAURA.

Nigeria shall be great again.

So you sincerely think that those guys are doing whatever it is they are doing to make your affairs better? Think again! We have pride of selfish politicians who knows notting but self enrichment. In fact, they foundation on which our democracy is built is opressive. As for me, i would pass. I dislike the whole system.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by pathogen: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
common sentence thy cannot put together. they should fire whosoever they gave the contract to print that. Buhari NIGERIAN lives matter.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Liberator007(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
One thing that has continued to amaze me is the oneness amongst Nigerians to send the illiterate cow-herder in Aso Rock back to #DAURA.

Nigeria shall be great again.
Everybody seems united in achieving this. The man from Daura has caused a lot of damages to the nation and we are all united in sending him back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by sowore2019: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
The New Order

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by CalebClinton: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
I'm crying for this nation......corrupt politician.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by GabrielandMichl(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations to me. After following over a period of time, I am now a registered member of nairaland forum. I'm overwhelmed with excitement,now I am entitled to comment on issues of concern. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by maestroferddi: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2018
madridguy:
Victory is ours come 2019.

APC no get rival.

They call it delusions of grandeur.

We are not far away from the days of reckoning...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Midastorch(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Babacele:
yes he is. didn't he return N100m Dasuki blood money stolen from defence budget given to his party SDP - a branch of PDP; the money came through another tif Tony Anenih. This IBB boy, mimiko overnight godfather and Mr SAP is a joke.
You just spoke my mind and God bless you for this.... The real killers have started showing face and their real intentions are now known...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Charlesdegaulle: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2018
And its likely one of these men is sponsoring this killings.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by goaldynboy: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2018
This thread is reeking of zombies and BMC! Tufiakwa! See how they are struggling in the first page to meet their target because 30k!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Kpress: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2018
#buhari Nigeria life matters stop the killing#

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Sall(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Bihari has his own defect. But this people protesting are the worst corrupt politicians from the PDP now claiming to be saint.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by XaviDayo(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2018
One sure fact be say the people wey hate Buhari don plenty pass the folks wey like am. Some people go enter painment come 2019.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Ferdinandu(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2018
I don't think I really like Buhari but all these are just bunch of opportunists.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by twilliamx(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2018
They main people sponsoring killings are shouting.....what a joke.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Seun360(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2018
ybalogs:
It will be a big shame if Buhari still defeat this coalition in 2019.

Guy, na sure banker for PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by kabarka(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234122:

PMB fish them out NOW!

What is delaying pmb from fishing them out .

Let him fish them out at the point of action, not their homes,offices or abducted midnight.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by sukar886: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2018
Sai baba my foot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.