Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (52578 Views)

Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by XaviDayo(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2018
sowore2019:
The New Order

No be swear....this dude can't win. He is just wasting his time. I like the fact that he decided to try but he is just a baby in the murky waters of Nigerian politics. He needs to start somewhere. It's funny anytime he is interviewed, he talks so much about his union days as a student.

Go back to your state, contest for the Senate. ...gbam

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Rotji(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2018
Today today if Miyetti Allah decides there will be no killings, then there will be no killings. Regrettably Buhari has vehemently refused to call Miyetti Allah to talk to them and ask them to stop. So everyone now knows that it's Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by resurgent2019: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:

Is Olu Falae, your brother a corrupt politician?

That guy you quoted is hausa and not Yoruba.

Know who you are dealing with.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by buharitill2023: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:

all thieves are brothers of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Olu falae collected 100m naira from your ineffectual buffoon.
Tell me why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like him.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by kayjay69(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2018
You make a point but coming from where it is coming from you can't help but wonder really where all these voices were a year or two ago. They are within their rights to protest the killings, but these are the same men that have, in one way or another led us down this dark path we are as a nation. It is clear they are only using the killings for political gain just as Buhari did to Jonathan asper BH. Do you really think these men truly care about the lives that were lost in those states, NO. I'd feel more comfortable if the average Nigerian was the one protesting but then the average Nigerian is just like the average Nigerian politician. We are a direct reflection of our politics and our politicians. So in the end and I know this is not fair to some well meaning Nigerians, in the end we deserve the kind of leadership we get.

If you for one second think any of these men hold the key to benefiting the masses and truly putting us on some reasonable path of development, then you are new to Nigerian politics. As much as I want Buhari gone for his many failures, i don't know for sure that any of the front runners will be any better.
Remember how some thought by getting rid of GEJ that would mean the end of terrorism, only for terrorism to take a new form and name. We are just part of a vicious circle being dictated by these same politicians who have never been affected in anyway.

Ask the right questions Nigerians and shy away from petty politics that appeal to ethnic and religious sentiments.

ybalogs:
This is just a campaign against the killings and not necessarily against Buhari. They're only telling trying to tell Buhari to take proactive measures and ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Tochaixrep(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2018
I can't see any APC... Does it mean they don't want the killing stopped undecided
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by kabarka(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2018
ybalogs:
This is just a campaign against the killings and not necessarily against Buhari. They're only telling trying to tell Buhari to take proactive measures and ASAP.

But why is the protest not done in the street.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by BAILMONEY: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234108:
Una no reach!
Sai Baba we know!!!
SARRKI HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR MONTHLY STIPEND

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by dynasty01: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234122:
Evil and corrupt politicians, STOP the killings!
PMB fish them out NOW!
if evil politicians are behind these killings, why is buhari asking for grazing lands to stop the killings?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by 7lives: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Babacele:
yes he is. didn't he return N100m Dasuki blood money stolen from defence budget given to his party SDP - a branch of PDP; the money came through another tif Tony Anenih. This IBB boy, mimiko overnight godfather and Mr SAP is a joke.

Guy people are REALLY VERY SELFISH O.
I volunteered and campaigned for Falae in 1999, it was my late aunt who mobilized I and other youths in the hood to do so this.
We did it for free because of our HATERED for the military, and we believed that even though Falae lost the election, he will come back one day to manage this country.
We saw him as someone that could possibly take the mantle if leadership in Yoruba land because of his wealth of experience.
I was however SHOCKED to start reading all kinds of unelderly report about him, I believed that Bola Ige's exit is the reason for our elders lack of direction until when I saw Falae with Mimiko and other SW PDP apologists, on TV, declaring their support for Goodluck because of Goodluck's ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION?.
If he did it underground, e for no pain me o, but to come out and openly embarrassed himself, for how much gan self?, a hundred million, what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Baroba(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
One thing that has continued to amaze me is the oneness amongst Nigerians to send the illiterate cow-herder in Aso Rock back to #DAURA.

Nigeria shall be great again.

There are two categories of " Oneness", the first comes from odinary suffering Nigerians who are tired of the deceit, killings, lack of focus and direction of the evil called Buhari, the second, comes from old political rogues desperate to get there filthy hands back into the nations cookie jar. The likes of Atiku, Ekweremadu does not have the common man in mind..A simple case of honour among thieves..That's what we are witnessing..
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by SalamRushdie: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234122:
Evil and corrupt politicians, STOP the killings!
PMB fish them out NOW!

Bro you are smarter than this na

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by CoolAmbience(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
One thing that has continued to amaze me is the oneness amongst Nigerians to send the illiterate cow-herder in Aso Rock back to #DAURA.

Nigeria shall be great again.

You are funny....uniting to send Buhari back to Daura or to commence looting of our treasury?

They are uncomfortable... the days of looting and looters are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by SalamRushdie: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Baroba:

There are two categories of " Oneness", the first comes from odinary suffering Nigerians who are tired of the deceit, killings, lack of focus and direction of the evil called Buhari, the second, comes from old political rogues desperate to get there filthy hands back into the nations cookie jar. The likes of Atiku, Ekweremadu does not have the common man in mind..A simple case of honour among thieves..That's what we are witnessing..

All join , we shall all work together to make sure Buhari is sent packing

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by jetson06: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2018
None of my business! All I can see is an Atiku/Fayose ticket for 2019 election.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by ruggedtimi(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Believe this old cargoes and greedy men at ur own peril
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by CoolAmbience(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:

Did Falae not receive money from Dasuki?
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Masterppower: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
yipata:
WOW CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. SO THESE MEN HAVE TURNED EVERYTHING TO A JOKE. ANYWAY ITS GOOD MOTIVATION FOR THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT TO BUCKLE UP AND PERFORM LIKE NEVER BEFORE. BUT I SEE GOD SHAMING THESE NEW COALITION. IT CAN'T STAND.

It's already standing bro.

Good will always prevail over evils of APC, Buhari and his band of terrorists...

It's not about PDP, it's about the good of all NIGERIANS...

Say no to APC.

Never will a TERRORIST rule Nigeria again...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by tommykiwi(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2018
chomchom1:
Buhari is a DISASTER
Not just one disaster but rather Double disaster!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by asha9: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Are they not looting under Bubu? What about former SGF? What about the missing Abacha loot? Even looted funds were used in installing Bubu.

APC as a party is the worst party to have led Nigeria since 1914. We must vote them out. During PDP things were not this bad, killings everywhere.

CoolAmbience:

They are uncomfortable... the days of looting and looters are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by twilliamx(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2018
kabarka:

What is delaying pmb from fishing them out .

Let him fish them out at the point of action, not their homes,offices or abducted midnight.

Your likes!! because you will still shout that it is all political witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Masterppower: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2018
Baroba:

You lie...

I wonder how a Yoruba guy like you preferred a TERRORIST as your President to humble and responsible men.....

May buhari's agents visit you soon....

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by 7lives: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2018
GabrielandMichl:
Congratulations to me. After following over a period of time, I am now a registered member of nairaland forum. I'm overwhelmed with excitement,now I am entitled to comment on issues of concern. Thank you all.

You are highly welcome.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by hustler86(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234108:
Una no reach!
Sai Baba we know!!!

Make dem gather more... Baba go always be the apex of their triangle ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Alva2018: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2018
twilliamx:

Your likes!! because you will still shout that it is all political witch hunt.

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by hustler86(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Masterppower:

You lie...

I wonder how a Yoruba guy like you preferred a TERRORIST as your President to humble and responsible men.....

May buhari's agents visit you soon....

I wonder how you feel about believing in lies and writing rubbish comments on NL.
#Secureyourfuture
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by hustler86(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2018
tommykiwi:
Not just one disaster but rather Double disaster!

Disaster to the enemies of the state like you guys.
Shows you are an NFA.
#Secureyourfuture
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by resurgent2019: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2018
jetson06:
None of my business! All I can see is an Atiku/Fayose ticket for 2019 election.

God bless you. Fayose is the best Vice Presidential candidate Nigerian Christians can ask for. No god damn Muslim president can tame him like Prof. Osinbajo is being tamed.

I know Fayose is erratic, but so is Donald J Trump. What do these two men have in common? Christians love them for their fight against Islamic terrorism!!!!

Let’s wait and see what the PDP will come up with. I personally love Fayose soooooooo much!! He is a soldier for Christ!
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by HomeOfMe(f): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Jamezafolabi40:
The former Vice president and presidential aspirant 2019, Sir Atiku Abubakar alongside Deputy Speaker of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu and Governor Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio, Olu Falae stood in protest against the dreadful killings in the Northern part of Nigeria. Which was tagged : Buhari Nigeria Lives Matter, Stop the Killings

Post Link -Gistmattaz News
It is now left for the #lazyyouths #pigs #morons or what ever term they use to describe themselves to start a protest that will shut down the nation and tell both the useless apc and useless pdp that enough is enough of their foolishness taking Nigerians for f00ls. Oyi time to kick their a$$ and tell both of them that they have nothing good to offer Nigerians.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Handsomecole(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2018
See the faces of the same looters and killer sponsorers asking Buhari to stop a killing they are sponsoring. They will all be shamed come 2019.

No force on this earth can make Buhari loose election.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by tommykiwi(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2018
hustler86:

Disaster to the enemies of the state like you guys.
Shows you are an NFA.
#Secureyourfuture
I just went through your profile and I saw you spent much of your views on the celebrities and romance threads, so shows you don't know anything about politics. So you are the one that is NFA....No Future Ambition.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by akpanbaba: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2018
When will AKPABIO account for the killings in Akwa. Ibom state ?He has no moral capital to take part in this kind of protest because his government murdered many in the state.
Anyone who goes to equity must go with clean hands.
Akpabio cant be serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.