Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (52577 Views)

Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by BrownRoofRep: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2018
My only interest is sending this Sudanese terrorist back to Daura in 2019 and marching him to the gallow afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by resurgent2019: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Handsomecole:
See the faces of the same looters and killer sponsorers asking Buhari to stop a killing they are sponsoring. They will all be shamed come 2019.

No force on this earth can make Buhari loose election.

It’s either he leaves or Nigeria is Balkanized.

It’s a very simple equation. Northerners will have to make that choice for themselves.

Breitbart is already filling Donald Trump’s ears with how this regime kills Christians at will. With Donald Trump’s antecedents, do you think he will sit by and watch northern Christians be cleansed from the north?

We still have the stubborn igbos there ooo, how do you think they will cope with another 4 years under a Jihadist?

Interesting days ahead in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Awoleesu(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2018
Who did the manuscript for this flier?

"NIGERIA" lives matter....
Na so PDP & Co. Dull reach?
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Babacele: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
7lives:

Guy people are REALLY VERY SELFISH O.
I volunteered and campaigned for Falae in 1999, it was my late aunt who mobilized I and other youths in the hood to do so this.
We did it for free because of our HATERED for the military, and we believed that even though Falae lost the election, he will come back one day to manage this country.
We saw him as someone that could possibly take the mantle if leadership in Yoruba land because of his wealth of experience.
I was however SHOCKED to start reading all kinds of unelderly report about him, I believed that Bola Ige's exit is the reason for our elders lack of direction until when I saw Falae with Mimiko and other SW PDP apologists, on TV, declaring their support for Goodluck because of Goodluck's ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION?.
If he did it underground, e for no pain me o, but to come out and openly embarrassed himself, for how much gan self?, a hundred million, what a shame.

Falae is a pretender
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by michoim(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
Bunch of hypocrites! Why PDP didn't stop Boko Haram mindless blood shed when they were in power?
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Habibatuley23: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
One thing that has continued to amaze me is the oneness amongst Nigerians to send the illiterate cow-herder in Aso Rock back to #DAURA.

Nigeria shall be great again.

Pure lies!!!
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by hustler86(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2018
tommykiwi:
I just went through your profile and I saw you spent much of your views on the celebrities and romance threads, so shows you don't know anything about politics. So you are the one that is NFA....No Future Ambition.

Thanks for stopping by.... Have a lovely day Z grin
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Babacele: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2018
fallout87:

Did Buhari return his jeeps and cash gifts as well?

.."a former Head of State under the Remuneration of Former Presidents and Heads of State (And other Ancillary Matters) Decree of 1999. "Section 3, Sub Section 1 of that Decree provides that three vehicles will be provided for Former heads of state and replaced every four years. "

I hope you won't shift the goal post?
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Babacele: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
kabarka:

What is delaying pmb from fishing them out .

Let him fish them out at the point of action, not their homes,offices or abducted midnight.
He has started ....go ask Suswam.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Seetto: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Lovelyn72:
Bunch of corrupt old cargoes acting like they mean well for the country too.
(Coalition, APC,PDP......we say no to all of that.)
These people should let fresh blood rule na, they wantu die there sad
10 gbosa for u,,,, this is what nairalanders should be canvassing, let us negotiate with buhari and pave way for the youth to retire the old cargoes, this are bunch of corrupt politicians.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Habibatuley23: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2018
And why are there faces not capture by camera

Hypocrites in the making all of you shall have no peace.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by TrueLEADER: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234116:

Oneness among lovers of corruption.

And cowheaded APC is not corrupt abi?
Continue in your Brainwashedness.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by CoolAmbience(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
Are they not looting under Bubu? What about former SGF? What about the missing Abacha loot? Even looted funds were used in installing Bubu.

APC as a party is the worst party to have led Nigeria since 1914. We must vote them out. During PDP things were not this bad, killings everywhere.

And is the SGF not being prosecuted? Has he not been sacked? If you have concluded your investigations on the Abacha loot, may we have your report?

Are our infrastructures and national assets not being revamped and restored? Or have you not been moving around the country?

Are the killings not being addressed? I am sure the killings you referred to are the ones believed to have been done by herdsmen. What did you say about the Ozubulu killings, Omoku massacre, Church buildings killings in Akwa Ibom and at the Synagogue?

If not that most of us are inexposed, illiterates and emotionally petty, should we not be holding community leaders, traditional rulers and Local / State Government authorities answerable for the incessant herdsmen-farmers clashes? How does that even fall under the purview of the Federal Government? What measures have these local authorities put in place to check the menace? As much as I am not a supporter of Gov. Fayose of Ekiti state, you and I know how he addressed the menace in his state. Same goes for Gov. Ugwuanyi of Enugu state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by MrMystrO(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Jamezafolabi40:
APC or PDP no better option, Nigeria is sick, Imagine old men fooling over 170million Nigerians. After passing not too young to run bill to excite gullible Nigerians.
Go get your PVC and let's flush this naive government.

So tell me.. get your PVC and vote for who then? I'm quite confused now by your statement
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by asha9: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2018
CoolAmbience:

And is the SGF not being prosecuted? Has he not been sacked? If you have concluded your investigations on the Abacha loot, may we have your report?

Has he been prosecuted? Hypocrites. Bubu must go.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Slyp: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Anytime I see these faces pretending to be speaking for the ordinary Nigerians I always feel Nigerians are being mocked.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Deltatoto: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234108:
Una no reach!
Sai Baba we know!!!
for this ur comment u go die by 1:30pm today

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by IamFreshprince(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2018
Was there a time Nigeria was great? We just like deceiving ourselves
asha9:
One thing that has continued to amaze me is the oneness amongst Nigerians to send the illiterate cow-herder in Aso Rock back to #DAURA.

Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by asha9: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2018
IamFreshprince:
Was there a time Nigeria was great? We just like deceiving ourselves

Yes.. when rice was 8k for 100kg, fuel was 87N, one dollar was 150N, etc

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Pataricatering(f): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2018
fallout87:

Did Buhari return his jeeps and cash gifts as well?
why would he return his jeeps ?
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by iamtardey: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2018
grin naija mata go just dey funny person
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2018
Just look at them.. Same Old thieves coming again... I wish all these people will just sleep without waking up, then we can begin to build up from what's left angry

But they just wont die undecided
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Twix123(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234108:
Una no reach!
Sai Baba we know!!!
Atiku we recognised!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by killuminati(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2018
They say "don't judge a book by its cover", but looking at Atiku's face alone got me shivering..
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by habss: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2018
#BUHARI keep fighting corruption
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by oneTIMEman(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2018
Buhari is a rapist

Get your PVC ready, that cow must go back to daura
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by VULCAN(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Zombieism is a very mindless religion.

People are asking Buhari to stop the killings and the response of Zombies is to attack them.

Zombiesm- The Opium of the APC and BMC's

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by adeka005: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234108:
Una no reach!
Sai Baba we know!!!
this your blind follower-ship amazes me,maybe you have 140 million pvc to stop the inevitable. BABA must GO
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Something tells me these killings are orchestrated to portray PMB in a bad light. Why has it heightened just few months into the general elections?

In a bid to gain power, Nigeria politicians can go to horrible extents.

However, all things being equal PMB should have risen to the occasion by demonstrating why he is the C-in-C.

Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Jack Bauer is enough to unravel and arrest those sponsoring the killings. This is Buhari's biggest test and he should win the confidence of Nigerians that he is capable. Anything less,Nigerians will drop him like its hot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by chernest2002: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Buhari means failure in all dictionaries. He's gone so soon grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB / J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.