Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel (25656 Views)

2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by sehin79(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2018
lol this politicians understand Nigerians,stomach infrastructure.
penny wise pounds foolish
collect money today sell your future.
whichwaynigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by ekiyorA(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2018
Una don start. Any person wey collect money or fuel na 4 years of complain,because them must collect 100 times more from govt purse.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by kayjay69(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2018
Kindly indicate what voting PDP or any other party is like?

Sj11:
Ppl can never learn from their past mistakes,voting for Apc is like digging your own grave

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by killuminati(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2018
When is this mentality gonna change in Nigeria?
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Baawaa(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up. Where's Yusuf Buhari?.
You are a slowpoke,did Buhari ask your generation to go prison because of 50k

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by johnmartus(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose should be arrested and prosecuted his action to compensate hoodlums for trouble they caused is call for violence.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Tampa6246(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2018
All I see here is Gov Fayose trying to cover his tracks with his deputy as gov while fayemi been used as a bull dog against fayose for all the things he has said concerning Buhari led govt..
Same people
Their interest

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by sulakishop(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Amala and ewedu politics
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Elliot2(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2018
madridguy:
Electorate should stop collecting Greek gift from politician.
gbam! the electorates(masses) are the problem of this country;they all lack political education. "come quick,oh my beautiful biafra!"
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by tayotv09(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
Hahahaha

You collected billions of naira from the government and only 5litre fuel is what you are giving them.

Is that how you are deploying the so-called "federal might"?

Abeg make we dey go jare.
na you mumu pass. is that how election should be done in normal sense
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Cloud007: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Reasons why some people don't vote. Votes are useless here. Electorate are stuck between the Rock and Hard Place.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Baawaa:
Fayose is sick,what happened to your two sons let them come out and other lazy youths will follow them
Did Yusuf come out in 2015
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by frowland(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2018
The 50k is coming from where, his pocket of state coffers? If from state, was it approved by the assemble or
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2018
Baawaa:

Is prison not better than blood and baboon soaked in blood?
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Senatorfm: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2018
yerokunphilips:
All of them are the same ,but I want PDP to win to send a strong signal to PMB that he has failed and the people have started rejecting him and his party .The killing of innocent in too much ,the poverty level have increased ,rule of law ignored,to I am disappointed in this administration is an understatement .

The administration you were proud of what did you gain?
Your lots forget that ranting online has no meaning. What's your definition of failure?
I hate killings with passion but how old are you because you forgot the issue has been on for years. During obj Era within 2 days, over 700 people were killed in plateau and nobody blamed obj which forced him to declare state of emergency for a yr yet the problem still persisted under your god GEJ, yet no solution yet.
Before you disprove this statement try to use Google and search plateau killings under obasanjo and GEJ.
The problems your types have is that all those killings happened before the Facebook invention and handphones. So majority of you are ignorant of these facts.

Try and comprehend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Sarkin: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2018
PointZerom:
FRAUDyemi is an unrepentant fraudster. Take his free fuel and cosumed by its inferno.

Cc Immhotep Lzza shalomc madridguy sarrki sarkin cilicmarine ngeneukwenu
keep deceiving yourself. The funny thing is that you are part of the northern youths that received shoemaking kits for empowerment.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Omeokachie: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2018
tayotv09:

na you mumu pass. is that how election should be done in normal sense

Normally people with the name "Tayo" are smart. Here we have an exception. Ode. grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by MinCeteris: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2018
It also means that if 80% of PDP supporters are arrested a day before election and released after election, he will still pay 50k each night spent.

This Fayose get sense so?

Fayemi and APC over to you. Do the needful, after all that is how Fayose won his election in 2014.

REMEMBER, WHAT YOU DO NOW WILL COME BACK TO YOU IN THE FUTURE.
LIFE HAS A FUNNY WAY OF MAKING YOU DEAL WITH WHAT YOU MAKE OTHERS
GO THROUGH.
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by seunjungle1(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2018
You already quoted yourself "....."! Lol.

Senatorfm:
Lol.
Some people still don't believe that Fayose is drowning.
He was ruling Ekiti state like his immediate family affairs. I pity some outsiders here supporting him online because of heart attacks and depression
Every worker is aware of his dubious ways of life and deceit.
If not that of his guilty conscience, why forcing people not to embrace the opposition. This alone should convince those supporting him blindly that he has no much followers.

This election will prove that fayose has never won any election in ekiti without rigging effects from the federal, during obj, the father of election riggers, during GEJ, a soldier already gave reports on how they rigged and obanikoro has returned his share of the money for the rigging. This election a test of his political weight
Note this although some will not have sense to discern that pdp has failed in Ekiti before the election. He declared public holiday during pdp rally but stylishly declaring curfew when Apc is to have rally.
He mandate workers to attend pdp rally but warned them not to attend Apc rally and cagged cab drivers from working so that people would think Apc has no chance of winning. This is to deceive the online friends and sympathizers.
A lot of pdp supporters will have a lot of alcohol drinks come this weekend to suppress the effects of depression and sorrow over pdp loss in Ekiti gubernatorial election.

Anybody can quote me.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2018
Senatorfm:
Lol.
Some people still don't believe that Fayose is drowning.
He was ruling Ekiti state like his immediate family affairs. I pity some outsiders here supporting him online because of heart attacks and depression
Every worker is aware of his dubious ways of life and deceit.
If not that of his guilty conscience, why forcing people not to embrace the opposition. This alone should convince those supporting him blindly that he has no much followers.

This election will prove that fayose has never won any election in ekiti without rigging effects from the federal, during obj, the father of election riggers, during GEJ, a soldier already gave reports on how they rigged and obanikoro has returned his share of the money for the rigging. This election a test of his political weight
Note this although some will not have sense to discern that pdp has failed in Ekiti before the election. He declared public holiday during pdp rally but stylishly declaring curfew when Apc is to have rally.
He mandate workers to attend pdp rally but warned them not to attend Apc rally and cagged cab drivers from working so that people would think Apc has no chance of winning. This is to deceive the online friends and sympathizers.
A lot of pdp supporters will have a lot of alcohol drinks come this weekend to suppress the effects of depression and sorrow over pdp loss in Ekiti gubernatorial election.

Anybody can quote me.
When you survive the
scorns of poverty, get
yourself a seat in the
classroom of morals .
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up. Where's Yusuf BuhariNnamdi Kanu?
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by MusicSots: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2018
ThatCEO:
One person PROMISED 50k; another PROVIDED free fuel.

Anybody who has half a brain should know who to vote for.

How does he intends to collate names of detainees? What is their fate if his candidate lose on Saturday? The reason why politicians rightly believe the masses are fools is because they fail to ask simple question.

I don't have any question for Fayemi, he didn't promise, he acted.

Na today these people dey promise, A'begi

Hahaha. Fayose is a big fraudster.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Senatorfm: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
When you survive the
scorns of poverty, get
yourself a seat in the
classroom of morals .

When you are poor, you think everyone should be at your level.
Survive poverty first, show people evidence of breakthrough and make sure you're real before blowing your trumpet of success.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by ruthgiftonjeh98(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2018
I THINK THIS ALSO HAPPEN IN THE USA
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by PointZerom: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Baawaa:

Buhari didn't ask for that from your generation but he fulfilled it for them.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by PointZerom: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Sarkin:
keep deceiving yourself. The funny thing is that you are part of the northern youths that received shoemaking kits for empowerment.

Lol....hope you're not mocking omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo sarrki madridguy.

Ortoms wheelbarrow gift comes to mind.

Cc Immhotep Lzza
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by bimgo: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
EKITI EKITI EKITI Vote for personality not Fayemi or Fayose, ELEKA IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN FAYEMI AND FAYOSE, I'm small but mighty in the Lord, I told Nigerians then that APC has nothing to offer but they care not to listen to me because i'm not popular, i told them in Ondo state they did not care too but who is suffering it today in Ondo state today? FAYEMI HAS NOTHING TO OFFER EKITI LAND than to revenge haaaaaaaa if FAYEMI eventually become the nest governor of EKITI STATE you shall all gnash your teeth. Writ it on the wall.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by tboy2233: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
PointZerom:
FRAUDyemi is an unrepentant fraudster. Take his free fuel and cosumed by its inferno.

Cc Immhotep Lzza shalomc madridguy sarrki sarkin cilicmarine ngeneukwenu
can you explain to us how fayemi is a fraudster? I'm from Ekiti but I always wondered how someone who doesn't know anything about Ekiti or the happenings there will be saying nonsense on the Internet,most of u are quick to castigate fayemi because of ur hatred for buhari and quick to praise fayose who happened to be a pathetic liar,he's only good at attracting followers and praise singer through propaganda and nothing more, before you castigate fayemi I'll advise u to make some enquiries from the intelligent folks there and not from the touts and illiterates that are easily swayed by fayose lies.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by femmjo: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Very good step by God Fayose. I believe this will stop the indiscriminate arrest of the innocent ones by the security men.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by tboy2233: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
bimgo:
EKITI EKITI EKITI Vote for personality not Fayemi or Fayose, ELEKA IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN FAYEMI AND FAYOSE, I'm small but mighty in the Lord, I told Nigerians then that APC has nothing to offer but they care not to listen to me because i'm not popular, i told them in Ondo state they did not care too but who is suffering it today in Ondo state today? FAYEMI HAS NOTHING TO OFFER EKITI LAND than to revenge haaaaaaaa if FAYEMI eventually become the nest governor of EKITI STATE you shall all gnash your teeth. Writ it on the wall.
we should vote Eleka that has no single manifesto huh?do u realise that most people don't even notice Eleka is d one contesting for gov,i'll like hear from u how someone that can't sell himself to us through his manifesto is better than fayemi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport? - Modupe Odele Asks Immigration / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.