Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel (25655 Views)

2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Pataricatering(f): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Senatorfm:

The administration you were proud of what did you gain?
Your lots forget that ranting online has no meaning. What's your definition of failure?
I hate killings with passion but how old are you because you forgot the issue has been on for years. During obj Era within 2 days, over 700 people were killed in plateau and nobody blamed obj which forced him to declare state of emergency for a yr yet the problem still persisted under your god GEJ, yet no solution yet.
Before you disprove this statement try to use Google and search plateau killings under obasanjo and GEJ.
The problems your types have is that all those killings happened before the Facebook invention and handphones. So majority of you are ignorant of these facts.

Try and comprehend
even when they know that killings happened under obj and Jonathan - those ones are Christians so they can’t shout Islamization! Useless people !

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Senatorfm: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pataricatering:
even when they know that killings happened under obj and Jonathan - those ones are Christians so they can’t shout Islamization! Useless people !

The problem in this country is that people are getting educational certificates that is making it seem they are educated but level of enlightenment is reducing. They are not impacting the liberation education usually brings to the society.
This makes it difficult to progress as a nation.
They talk without reference. Ask them to read up they will decline.
Time will tell
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by salam1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
Hahahaha

You collected billions of naira from the government and only 5litre fuel is what you are giving them.

Is that how you are deploying the so-called "federal might"?

Abeg make we dey go jare.
and what about the person that couldn't pay 8 month salary are u that blind or ur stupidity no let u c clearly
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Omeokachie: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
salam1:
and what about the person that couldn't pay 8 month salary are u that blind or ur stupidity no let u c clearly

Your name is Salam?

Not surprising. Why are you guys always so violent and ready to draw your dagger at every little incident?
Even in line you are already beating your bony chest like a child deprived of breast milk.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by ckmayoca: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=Senatorfm post=69240196]Lol.
Some people still don't believe that Fayose is drowning.
He was ruling Ekiti state like his immediate family affairs. I pity some outsiders here supporting him online because of heart attacks and depression
Every worker is aware of his dubious ways of life and deceit.
If not that of his guilty conscience, why forcing people not to embrace the opposition. This alone should convince those supporting him blindly that he has no much followers.

This election will prove that fayose has never won any election in ekiti without rigging effects from the federal, during obj, the father of election riggers, during GEJ, a soldier already gave reports on how they rigged and obanikoro has returned his share of the money for the rigging. This election a test of his political weight
Note this although some will not have sense to discern that pdp has failed in Ekiti before the election. He declared public holiday during pdp rally but stylishly declaring c

If only the electorates can reason like me.Fayemi and Fayose will fall yakata at the polls.A new visionary leader and new party will emerge.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
jchioma:
Money politics will always be the bane of Nigerian politics... stomach infrastructure.

Why can't these politicians perform meritoriously when they had the chance, so that their works would speak for them during electioneering?
money =merit
the ppl don't want work
they want free money

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
kstyle2:
Paying 50k but can't pay salaries. The people need to ask why these politicians always show up when it's time for elections but are never seen after assuming office.
what stop ppl from demanding their own 'share ' when politicians show up.
you got one shot
make it count instead of dreaming
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by soliddust2020: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose and fayemi are both mad men.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by MAJORBANKZ(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Senatorfm:

When you are poor, you think everyone should be at your level.
Survive poverty first, show people evidence of breakthrough and make sure you're real before blowing your trumpet of success.
take this msg to your lord ; if they are going to help the poor, they should keep their camera at home.fayemi,apc and perhaps u are cursed
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Senatorfm: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
take this msg to your lord ; if they are going to help the poor, they should keep their camera at home.fayemi,apc and perhaps u are cursed

I wish you same for you and your family members.

Go and smoke more
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Senatorfm:

I wish you same for you and your family members.
Go and smoke more
fvck off!
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by salam1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Omeokachie:

Your name is Salam?

Not surprising. Why are you guys always so violent and ready to draw your dagger at every little incident?
Even in line you are already beating your bony chest like a child deprived of breast milk.
I vmade my point but I think u r concern with my name, anyway u wount get DAT from me
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel by Omeokachie: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
salam1:
I vmade my point but I think u r concern with my name, anyway u wount get DAT from me

You "made your point" by jumping on my mention out of the blues to insult, attack and troll yourself? What a way to 'make ones point'.

Like I said, is it a coincidence that you guys are always violent in your approach to issues, or you really are a violent lot.

Goodbye Salam. You can fight with yourself all you want in the name of "making a point".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport? - Modupe Odele Asks Immigration / Kwankwaso: Some Presidential Candidates, Party Members Have Banks (Video) / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.