Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) (45418 Views)

Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by dochenaj: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
The earth is full of sorrow, especially for poor people,is better to commit suicide if its too difficult and later reincarnate to make an amendment and be a better person, who knows what this guy has gone through and others that are going through the same ... I really pity him,which I can help before he make such decision, and some fools was there recording, ah, god bless white people with better brain..

RIP bro
And if there is no reincarnation but an eternity of woes?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by apharm(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
I know I can't be in Nigeria. where will u see light Kwan?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by AWOLOWO10: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
you are a fool how on earth do you know that it's in south east[color=#000099][/color]
Ibrahim505:
The rising incidence of suicides among those in southeast is pathetic! Too much frustration and depression among Igbo community.
Let the government be proactive in preventing such occurrence by improving the living condition of the poor.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ibrahim505:
The rising incidence of suicides among those in southeast is pathetic! Too much frustration and depression among Igbo community.
Let the government be proactive in preventing such occurrence by improving the living condition of the poor.

Ibrahim?... Lols the name of one of the labourers I use on my site here in South East....
How can you compare poverty and lack in the north with that in the south east?..... Anyway fools are usually born when you face the north axis..... So am not surprised
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
If this is in Nigeria..... By the time your street will wait for their turn in the light sharing memo of PHCN..... The man for Don tire nah....
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by kernel508: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ibrahim505:

Ibrahim... One thing is predominant in the North one is illiteracy, another is poverty. You couldn't even read few lines of a sentence, like Buhari like Shekawu.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
So they saw him going to hug the voltage and Stil Continued wit d snapping? shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Ibrahim505:

Another brain damage. grin grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2018
gypsey:
Maybe he took the Joke "Go hug transformer" too serious. shocked That's more than 10000 voltage of lethal Electric current running through those cables.

I remember when one of my work mates got too drunk and decided to urinate on a 7000 voltage train tracks in south east England, and the currents ran through his urine, through his penis and toasted him Alive like a loaf of bread infront of our eyes.
And it was RIP to him in the end.

Please is your story true? On a serious note...shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Please is your story true? On a serious note...shocked
yes! it's true!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) by ogolomachi(f): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
ryd3:
This is going to sound weired, but my take on most suicides in developing countries is that its either triggered by health(mental, physical and spiritual) but majorly finance. So rather than waste the entire organs, why not sell a kidney and solve the financial issues? They'd even be saving 2 lives at the same time. So if the person is desperate enough to take his own life, let them follow this route... Afterall, they have nothing to loose
the problem is WE don't know how to go about selling it.... I wan sell mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM / Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.