Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar (42091 Views)

Need Help With My School Result, I'm Graduating Soon / My Waec Result....i'm Glad. / Only Smart People Should Read This - I'm Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by God2man(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't get it. You are disappointed with the non-release of your result or the meaning of diet.

I believe the former.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by ObservantFellow: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Predstan:
Its on Diet. Can't you see it. Snake don't swallow your result. A whole examination body cannot spell date right

I doubt if it is wrong though
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by lookingfly: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
akinyemi0103:
Which 1 is diet again?
may be those idiots want to write date
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Afeezoladapo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
lookingfly:
may be those idiots want to write date
Date ke?

EXAM DIET is very RIGHT.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by delors(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
The diet means, you have to eat well before checking the result. As in balanced diet.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Nwanna2588: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is serious. I know of a boy that his result is still displaying exactly what the poster posted here. The exam was that of last year.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by GraceAndFavour: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Op and others experiencing this, it doesn't mean that your results are being held for malpractice. No. Rather it means that your results have not been released for any of the following reasons:
1. Your school is owing WAEC such fees as over candidature, under candidature or for registration materials. Ask your principal.
2. You were registered by your state governments, who asked WAEC for credit facilities but have not paid. That means, you were registered on credit. Find out.

Disclaimer: I am not responding on behalf of WAEC, but I know that I am correct.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by lookingfly: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Afeezoladapo:

Date ke?

EXAM DIET is very RIGHT.
update me.... Wetin join Diet and exams
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by cruxkhalif: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Predstan:
Its on Diet. Can't you see it. Snake don't swallow your result. A whole examination body cannot spell date right

Diet in that context is correct. They didn't mean date. They meant exam diet. It is correct.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by cruxkhalif: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Afeezoladapo:

Date ke?

EXAM DIET is very RIGHT.

Tell them. Thank you
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Afeezoladapo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
lookingfly:
update me.... Wetin join Diet and exams
D DIET is used for EXAMS periods.

It is widely used in d WORLD sef!

In WAEC, We have June/July Diet, Nov/ Dec Diet, etc.

I was rolling in laughter when some were saying it's a mistake.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by raquel97: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
BadmanBinLaden:
Same here. Waec should tell us whether our result has been held, cancelled or whatever. too much confusion

Modified: I cross checked it and I still receive the same error message. the problem seems to be coming from our center as non of my classmates were able to access their results.

Quickly grab GCE form before it's too late
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Housing(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
If it is wide spread and you are from one of those States sponsored candidate WAEC will not realise the result until your State government pay WAEC for the exam
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by osahonf: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Get the best certification and trainings to boost your career from recognized bodies at affordable rates. See attached for more details.

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Afeezoladapo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lagos state public schools are victims of this. All of them have not been able to knw their fate.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Afeezoladapo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Delonn(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
OyedejiIfedayo:
Pls my brother had a very high score in UTME and wrote this years WAEC. But on checking his waec result it displayed no result for this candidate.
I was unhappy when he told me he hasn't seen his result till the present moment even though he has made complaint.
Pls can anyone advise on what can still be done.

It's network problem, he should keep trying. He should check as from mid night, or early in the morning. My kid brother was having same issue, I was only able to check his own last Sunday morning.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by lookingfly: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Afeezoladapo:

D DIET is used for EXAMS periods.

It is widely used in d WORLD sef!

In WAEC, We have June/July Diet, Nov/ Dec Diet, etc.

I was rolling in laughter when some were saying it's a mistake.
nice one...... But y use diet out of all words, y not exams nutrient. What does the word really mean in respect to exams?
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Predstan:
u are funny, diet is correct.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Jacobx007: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
GraceAndFavour:
Op and others experiencing this, it doesn't mean that your results are being held for malpractice. No. Rather it means that your results have not been released for any of the following reasons:
1. Your school is owing WAEC such fees as over candidature, under candidature or for registration materials. Ask your principal.
2. You were registered by your state governments, who asked WAEC for credit facilities but have not paid. That means, you were registered on credit. Find out.

Disclaimer: I am not responding on behalf of WAEC, but I know that I am correct.
Are you sure you are not one of us?
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
homesteady:

Mr Man, it is correct.
u dey mind dem jambites?
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Zegun92: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
http://onh.com.ng/amb-sesa-dinner-award-voting-page/

*VOTE FOR ME AS COACH OF THE YEAR and SESA SPORT MAN OF THE YEAR..OGUNBAYO SEGUN(LIBERTY)*
Pls guys...������.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by zubycharles(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
my own was showing same thing..... I just saw it recently.... calm down it will show
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
So most of these posters making useless posts on nairaland are actually secondary school kids?

Damn! grin
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by bishopbishop123: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
It is not an issue at all. all you need do is check the choice of examination you selected. you have two options there. select the correct one and your results will be made available. all the best.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by omotommy84(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
If its public school and the government pays for your WASSCE, this will happen if government is owing WAEC, you wont be able to check your results until payment is made.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by johndollar: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Give me your WEAC details or contact me via 081xxxxxxxxx let me direct you how to check it
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Afeezoladapo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
johndollar:
Give me your WEAC details or contact me via 08107050901 let me direct you how to check it
u don't seem to understand. it's not any mistake. D results have not yet been uploaded at all.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by johndollar: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Or give me your WEAC pin and phone number let me check for you and called you
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by GraceAndFavour: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jacobx007:

Are you sure you are not one of us?

My dear, I was a secondary school teacher and an undergraduate 18 years ago. Does that answer your question? Ask yourself where you were 18 years ago.

I made that post to help responsible candidates not those who can insult their fathers online.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by paulynpen(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Do you mean answering the same question?
In even calculation subject like mathematics, Physics, Ecomomics among others, there must be a slight difference in one step or the other. Waec doesn't tolerate that especially if the students are answering same questions.

There is no basis for that principles, its just sheer wickedness, in your earlier submission , you did said some differences which you repeated here yet you are still saying waec do not tolerates that, I want to ask you one question, did waec at any time sensitize the student on this? Or they kept it to themselves and just wait for the student to fall prey? Education in Nigeria is a scam. Have you ever taught? Have guys carry out a research on this? Do you people have a tested hypothesis to back it up?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara / Trouble Looms In OAU As Men In Uniform Get Ready To Zoom Into Action ! / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.