Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (54236 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by newoffer: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
empty head. beware short people like Minister of Labour who knows nothing
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
LZAA:

Sarrki,ngeneukwenu and Ndiaraigbo over to you grin
Cc immhotep onyeoga pointzerom
Fayose and Igbo amaka

Cc itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo sarkin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Bianda24: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose is a slayer of APC, he slayed them on paper, he slayed them physically and now one of their own had helped him to slay APC the more in the presence of the Dullard president. Yepa RI PA.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by White007(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Last time it is somebody shouting "PDP!!!" in APC national convention today it is Chris Midget Ngige saying that APC candidate is a bad wife and PDP is a good wife that knows how to cook and serve good food. You think it is coincidence, no ...it is predestined, it is karmaLast time it is somebody shouting "PDP!!!" in APC national convention today it is Chris Midget Ngige saying that APC candidate is a bad wife and PDP is a good wife that knows how to cook and serve good food. You think it is coincidence, no ...it is predestined, it is karmaLast time it is somebody shouting "PDP!!!" in APC national convention today it is Chris Midget Ngige saying that APC candidate is a bad wife and PDP is a good wife that knows how to cook and serve good food. You think it is coincidence, no ...it is predestined, it is karma
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
greatman247:

Keep dreaming. Status quo can change. It does in PDP favour in 2014, who says it can't once again? Keep day dreaming until Fayoshit and his puppet are kick out. Just don't come here screaming rigging. Cos Fayoshit did that too in 2014, its pay back time.
You can't rig where ure not popular,if not APC would have won in Anambra,why didn't PDP rig Lagos too,Fayose and PDP also swept all the elections in 2015.Ekiti is PDP
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
greatman247:

PDP idiot. You're so pained. FYI I am not APC supporter, i supporter anyone who will do great for this country but I have huge dislike for you and Fayoshit and his style. He is an idiot and you're Fayoshit wannabe. Fayoshit and his puppet must be removed comes Saturday.

Lol, just for the records.
Im not in Nigeria, neither do i support any Nigerian political party.
Im just an observer doing what observers do best, "observing"
And lest, i forget!
Your grammatical errors are like punches to my words, e remain small make i forget wetin i wan type.
PDP kor, APC kor.
After the whole cuss words youv used now, you still are as broke as the gateman of those politicians you are here ranting for.
So, whos the bigger idiot now?
I rather be an idiot in UK like me, than be an idiot in Nigeria like you.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

2hrs
Congrats
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Nathdoug(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69251944:
Lol! wink
Collosal f#ck up.
Thank God for Abike Dabiri that woke him up from slumber cheesy grin wink
confusion dey una camp abi
zombie
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by satowind(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
It show how they don't even believe in what dey are selling, Nigeria politician
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by ffredoo: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
The gods are angry.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Olujoe1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pontaboki:

A zombie you are and a zombie you will remain till the end
I'm a bonafide Ekiti boi, I stand with Fayose and am not confised like Ngegi

1 Like

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by anthony86(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
How can Nigeria project ever Succeed when you have senile old men like Ngige in charge as ministers,Even the way he was turning his back to the crowd and facing Buhari as if Buhari is part of the Electorate on July 14
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Goddex: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nbote:
Dis is exactly how God will make our enemies promote us weneva dey gather against us without even knowing.. I used to have so much respect for Abike Dabiri during her NEWSLINE days but I guess politics makes demons out of saints
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by IMASTEX: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Confused set of human being.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by clickwtB(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Slip of tonque!!! grin ;DNo soul is perfect!!!
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
cyrus1992:

Lol, just for the records.
Im not in Nigeria, neither do i support any Nigerian political party.
Im just an observer doing what observers do best, "observing"
And lest, i forget!
Your grammatical errors are like punches to my words, e remain small make i forget wetin i wan type.
PDP kor, APC kor.
After the whole cuss words youv used now, you still are as broke as the gateman of those politicians you are here ranting for.
So, whos the bigger idiot now?
I rather be an idiot in UK like me, than be an idiot in Nigeria like you.

Fool like you, i just arrived United States a week ago and will be visiting Canada in two weeks time. I'm an employer of labour. Have my company, Have people on my payroll. You Fayoshit wannabe idiot. I support no political party. I'm in for whoever have good programs for the people of this country but I hate Fayoshit style of govt so Saturday is around he corner when the people of Ekiti will decide. I'm certain Fayoshit and his puppet will loose cos the people have already tired of them. Imagine the fool owe workers salary and wanting his puppet to continue that circle. What will he use to campaign now. The people are waiting for the right time to pay him back, he will certainly go.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Shukuakukobambi: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Congrats

Thank you
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by coolscott(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nbote:
Dis is exactly how God will make our enemies promote us weneva dey gather against us without even knowing.. I used to have so much respect for Abike Dabiri during her NEWSLINE days but I guess politics makes demons out of saints
I don't believe we can say that she has become a demon.
She is only being a team player.

I don't believe she anticipated the party would get to the point where it is now.

She just has to keep being a team player in her view - I think. smiley
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by jac101: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Just a laugh
APC is full of drama
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You can't rig where ure not popular,if not APC would have won in Anambra,why didn't PDP rig Lagos too,Fayose and PDP also swept all the elections in 2015.Ekiti is PDP

You're so wrong. Who told you you can't rig where you're not popular? You can actually rig but it will not work in your favor that's the only thing that will happen.

Almost all the politicians in Nigeria rig as far as I'm concern. GEJ rigged but still failed. Fayoshit won in 2014 cos he was popular and close to the people more than Fayemi, and he used stomach infrastructure style to win the people to himself but Fayemi was forming gentle and educated man. And he lost but now Fayemi has realized his mistakes and now willing and ready to give Fayose pounds for pounds this time around and now he appeared more popular than Fayose and his puppet. Mind you, despite fayose's popularity in 2014, he still rigged. And also PDP rigged in Lagos but still they lost.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by functionalpromix(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Na otumopo dey work so. If you think say na ordinary eye, you are definitely on your own
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by ELgordo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lols
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
greatman247:

Fool like you, i just arrived United States a week ago and will be visiting Canada in two weeks time. I'm an employer of labour. Have my company, Have people on my payroll. You Fayoshit wannabe idiot. I support no political party. I'm in for whoever have good programs for the people of this country but I hate Fayoshit style of govt so Saturday is around he corner when the people of Ekiti will decide. I'm certain Fayoshit and his puppet will loose cos the people have already tired of them. Imagine the fool owe workers salary and wanting his puppet to continue that circle. What will he use to campaign now. The people are waiting for the right time to pay him back, he will certainly go.

Lol,
I know people like you!
would you die if you dont use foul words? No!
You claim you are a respectable man, then act and speak as one.
With the way you are throwing foul words about now, i really cant seperate your choice of foul words with that of the garage touts at oshodi, lagos.
One thing about respectability, is that it cant be gotten just by words.
Rather, it is earned.
Learn to use less of foul words, it'd help you in lots of ways you cant imagine.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
cyrus1992:

Lol,
I know people like you!
would you die if you dont use foul words? No!
You claim you are a respectable man, then act and speak as one.
With the way you are throwing foul words about now, i really cant seperate your choice of foul words with that of the garage touts at oshodi, lagos.
One thing about respectability, is that it cant be gotten just by words.
Rather, it is earned.
Learn to use less of foul words, it'd help you in lots of ways you cant imagine.

Save us the grammar, not necessary. Bleep off my face.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
greatman247:

Save us the grammar, not necessary. Bleep off my face.
Lol, last time i checked, i cant bleep off cos im in my own condo.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cjrane: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
God is Great!

When a good man joins evil men, the spirit of God makes him speak truth unconsciously!

Nice should leave that evil party now.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by exporttraining: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Apc/fayemi is loosing gradually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by bedspread: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69251944:
Lol! wink
Collosal f#ck up.
Thank God for Abike Dabiri that woke him up from slumber cheesy grin wink
IT HAS BEEN SETTLED SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
cyrus1992:

Lol,
last time i checked, i cant bleep off cos im in my own condo.

We don't know you around here. Condo indeed. Bloody tenant. Bleep off.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
greatman247:

We don't know you around here. Condo indeed. Bloody tenant. Bleep off.

Hahaha,
Tenant indeed!!
Do you think i pay rent like you.
Just for the records, its a family apartment.
I bet you dont know what a condo is, so i advise you use google.
I really dont need to pay rent for an apartment that has been gifted to me by my generous dad due to study purpose eii.
And besides, i dont need to be known by the likes of you.
Great men dont need to be known,
Rather they are recognized by their achievements.
And if being known by you, is considered an achievement on your path.
Then sorry bro, i rather stay "un-known"
shalow minded klutz like you.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by kunmiiii: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
rlcanon:
MY EKITIS BROTHERS SHINE YOUR EYES AND BE WISE OF THE DEVIL(PMB) THAT SAID ON THE APC(ANIMALS POVERTY COLONIES) RALLY TODAY,THAT DUMB HEADS LIKE HIM SHOULD VOTE FOR STOMACH INFRACTURE.

IF,I MAY ASK EVERYONE ON EARTH,WHAT IS THE KEY MATERIAL THING EVERY LIVING SOULS ON EARTH IS WORKING FOR?

IS IT HOUSE?

CARS?

MANSION?

BIG CASH IN THE BANK ACCOUNT?

FOOD IN THE STOMACH?

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE JUST LITTLE PIECE OF FOOD IN YOUR STOMACH,YOU ARE A LIVING CORPS IN NO MINUTE.

OF ALL I MENTIONED ABOVE FOOD IS THE KING.

SO,BUHARI IS AS DUMB AS APCS GARTHERED.

TINUBU/OSHIOMOLE CAN GO AS FAR AS MENTIONING THE NAME CORRUPTION.WHAT HAPPENED TO LAGOS/EDO STATES TREASURIES UNDER THESE ANIMALS THAT WANT TO DASH US HUMAN RIGHTS.

GREAT EKITIS. THESE ARE DRACULARS(VAMPIRES ARE MINUTE TO DRACULARS) THAT ARE ABOUT SUCK BLOOD IN EKITI.BUT BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD,THEIR EXPECTION SHALL BE MET WITH FAILURE COME 14TH,JULY 2018. AND APC BACK TO YOUR BURIAL GROUND.

Gibberish, Just Gibberish....Gibberish Noted.... Gibberish Sighted....Absolute Gibberish, Please type legibly, not these squiggles.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Obierika(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is a very big blunder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aderonke Kale Is Dead! Nigeria’s First Female Major-General Dies At 84 / Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.