Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (54295 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
cyrus1992:

Hahahahahaha,
So am i, fool.
So am i, clown.
Blittering clownish fool.

Pig and clown you are... Hehehehehehe
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
greatman247:

Lol. Typo error fool. Having fun With this useless English Teacher....
Hilarious fool, Clown.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
cyrus1992:

Hilarious fool,
Clown.

I do this for fun. I'd continue to shit on you idiot
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
greatman247:

I do this for fun. I'd continue to shit on you idiot
Ahhh, yes; Thank goodness! One correct sentence from you. One darn correct sentence from you. At least, that shows that im teaching you well. glad, that i mentored you well from a greater dumbino to a dumbo half smart ass.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 3:16am On Jul 13, 2018
cyrus1992:

Ahhh, yes;
Thank goodness!
One correct sentence from you.
One darn correct sentence from you.
At least, that shows that im teaching you well.
glad, that i mentored you well from a greater dumbino to a dumbo half smart ass.

And you still sound so dumb idiot.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2018
greatman247:

And you still sound so dumb idiot.

At least not as dumb as you!
Goodnight dumbo, iv got to sleep: its 12:38, dumbo.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 2:34am On Jul 14, 2018
cyrus1992:

At least not as dumb as you!
Goodnight dumbo, iv got to sleep: its 12:38, dumbo.

Foolish and dumb Mofo like you.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Foolish and dumb Mofo like you.
Seriously?? I thought we were over these already!! madman, iv got to get back to bed, iv got a long day ahead of me. Its 1:41 A.M, over here, unlike the shithole where you currently are.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2018
cyrus1992:

Seriously??
I thought we were over these already!!
madman, iv got to get back to bed, iv got a long day ahead of me.
Its 1:41 A.M,
over here, unlike the shithole where you currently are.

Get over with? Nah spare me that! You can't get any sleep, told you I do this for fun. Fool.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Get over with? Nah spare me that! You can't get any sleep, told you I do this for fun. Fool.

Clown,
What time is it currently in Nigeria,
Dont you have a job to go to today or what.
Oooo, i forgot; you are one lazy piece of crap.
You stay at home, lay on the bed, and wait for your momma to get you food.
Right??
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
cyrus1992:

Clown,
What time is it currently in Nigeria,
Dont you have a job to go to today or what.
Oooo, i forgot; you are one lazy piece of crap.
You stay at home, lay on the bed, and wait for your momma to get you food.
Right??

One word to discribe you "slowpoke"
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

One word to discribe you "slowpoke"

LOL,
no offence meant,
But,
You are just as useless to me, as Nigeria is as useless to the middle eastern part of the world.
Xoxo, me furthering this argument with you is just a waste of time.
Your amazing stupidity knows no bounds, no heights, no limits.
Its just limitless, and ethereal.
Well, this is my last reply to a clown like you.
Its 5:20A.M here, and i dont want those bad vibes of yours ehh.
Xoxo, fool, piece out!!
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
cyrus1992:

LOL,
no offence meant,
But,
You are just as useless to me, as Nigeria is as useless to the middle eastern part of the world.
Xoxo, me furthering this argument with you is just a waste of time.
Your amazing stupidity knows no bounds, no heights, no limits.
Its just limitless, and ethereal.
Well, this is my last reply to a clown like you.
Its 5:20A.M here, and i dont want those bad vibes of yours ehh.
Xoxo, fool, piece out!!

Lol. Clown, idiot and pig you're. I keep doing this for fun. Hahahahaha. You are just a useless student, pained one. You're mad I have your time? Yes that is results of my hustle and plans over the years. When you plan and work smart well at the right time everything will fall in place for u and you'll have ample time for other things. But you lack this and that was why you're pained, because you have misplaced priorities and have a faulty beginning in life. And now you study as student when your mates are sleeping. I will continue shitting on you for fun cos I have people on my payroll, doing most of the work for me and I have my time for everything and everything fall in place. Once again, you're an idiot.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Lol. Clown, idiot and pig you're. I keep doing this for fun. Hahahahaha. You are just a useless student, pained one. You're mad I have your time? Yes that is results of my hustle and plans over the years. When you plan and work smart well at the right time everything will fall in place for u and you'll have ample time for other things. But you lack this and that was why you're pained, because you have misplaced priorities and have a faulty beginning in life. And now you study as student when your mates are sleeping. I will continue shitting on you for fun cos I have people on my payroll, doing most of the work for me and I have my time for everything and everything fall in place. Once again, you're an idiot.

Heheheh,
Let me burst your bubble, and retract on my previous statement.
Just so you know, im a graduate of information science from the university of ibadan.
Shortly after my degree, i decided to move to texas, the university of texas for my masters degree, and a permanent stay too.
And you were saying something about mates earlier on;
Im just 25 years of age, with a BSC/BLis, PGD, an d a prospective MSC, i have a registered business under the corporate affairs commission, back at naija.
im a typical igbo man, my dad is a top notch generator and cctv dealer at Alaba, Lagos.
At least that should tell you the kind of family im from, but notwithstanding im not as lazy as you who decide to depend on their parents for money.
Back at nigeria, i own a CCTV dealing outfit at alaba, and onitsha main market.
Kid bro is incharge of it for me, he and some other guys are under my payroll.
Xoxo, as you can see; as much as i love counting my money, i also love some serious education, So that at least i wouldnt end up an illiterate like you.
I own my time, as im an independent young man, but still i rather be caught sleeping than to be in the thicl and thin of a silly argument with your sorry self.
Xoxo, you could shut up now.
Hasta lavista fool.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
cyrus1992:

Heheheh,
Let me burst your bubble, and retract on my previous statement.
Just so you know, im a graduate of information science from the university of ibadan.
Shortly after my degree, i decided to move to texas, the university of texas for my masters degree, and a permanent stay too.
And you were saying something about mates earlier on;
Im just 25 years of age, with a BSC/BLis, PGD, an d a prospective MSC, i have a registered business under the corporate affairs commission, back at naija.
im a typical igbo man, my dad is a top notch generator and cctv dealer at Alaba, Lagos.
At least that should tell you the kind of family im from, but notwithstanding im not as lazy as you who decide to depend on their parents for money.
Back at nigeria, i own a CCTV dealing outfit at alaba, and onitsha main market.
Kid bro is incharge of it for me, he and some other guys are under my payroll.
Xoxo, as you can see; as much as i love counting my money, i also love some serious education, So that at least i wouldnt end up an illiterate like you.
I own my time, as im an independent young man, but still i rather be caught sleeping than to be in the thicl and thin of a silly argument with your sorry self.
Xoxo, you could shut up now.
Hasta lavista fool.

Spare me your fake history. Honestly i never even bothered to read, because i know it will contain your usual rubbish and lies but this does not still change the fact that you are still plain stupid and slowpoke. grin
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Spare me your fake history. Honestly i never even bothered to read, because i know it will contain your usual rubbish and lies but this does not still change the fact that you are still plain stupid and slowpoke. grin

Lol,
Heheheh,
Believe what you will.
It aint my business.
Neither do i need to waste anytime of mine trying to prove a point to someone like you.
At least, i could finally end this profitless squabble with a fool and nonentity like you.
You are such a royal pain in the ass.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
cyrus1992:

Lol,
Heheheh,
Believe what you will.
It aint my business.
Neither do i need to waste anytime of mine trying to prove a point to someone like you.
At least, i could finally end this profitless squabble with a fool and nonentity like you.
You are such a royal pain in the ass.

grin grin grin this doesn't even change the obvious fact that you are an idiot still.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

grin grin grin this doesn't even change the obvious fact that you are an idiot still.

Like you!!
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
cyrus1992:

Like you!!

You lack sense, fool
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

You lack sense, fool
Like you.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
cyrus1992:

Like you.

Common you can do better than this. I guess you've been showing yourself speaking grammar since? I need to see you more in action. You don't have to chicken out on me now. Idiot!
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Common you can do better than this. I guess you've been showing yourself speaking grammar since? I need to see you more in action. You don't have to chicken out on me now. Idiot!

"smiles"
An idiot??.....Like you!
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
cyrus1992:

"smiles"
An idiot??.....Like you!

Okay like you? Yes like you
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Okay like you? Yes like you
Hehehehehe, Damn, this dude's hilarious.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
cyrus1992:

Hehehehehe,
Damn, this dude's hilarious.

Then you're pathetic, stupid joker
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Then you're pathetic, stupid joker
Just like you, right!
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 2:23am On Jul 15, 2018
cyrus1992:

Just like you, right!

Fool
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2018
greatman247:

Fool
Yeah, exactly like you.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
cyrus1992:

Yeah, exactly like you.

That's what u are
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2018
greatman247:

That's what u are
Just as you are the same, right!
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2018
cyrus1992:

Just as you are the same, right!

You too
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
greatman247:

You too
Lol,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose / Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard / Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.