Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (54258 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by NonsoWow: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ngige should come back to APGA because he has lost his mojo since he joined APC.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Funny
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by favour136: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by youseuph(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Some people will cry on Saturday. Especially the outsiders . They don't know what is trending in Ekiti. Fayose and his stooge Eleka are as good as gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by nwatthu(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
God has spoken through him..PDP will win
Shukuakukobambi:
Ngige na real comedian cheesy cheesy

I watched it as he was saying "bring back fayose". It must have been up to 2mins before he realised his error (or was corrected) and amended it to fayemi.

Oshokomole juju catch am grin
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by LazyNairalander(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hilarious!!! That's how he told vp wrong figured about 2nd NB during Anambra election. Lol...

check my SIGNATURE
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by LazyNairalander(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hilarious!!! That's how he told vp wrong figured about 2nd NB during Anambra election. Lol...

check my SIGNATURE
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by iskay1971: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Whao Osoko's calculation worked.
Fayose entered seriously into the realm of the spirit to cast confusion into APC camp. He quoted over 10 different scriptures from the Holy Bible with hot prayers during PDP rally for Eleka in Ekiti today.

1 Like

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Shukuakukobambi: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Camberlo:

Same blunder some PDP top guns committed prior to 2015 general election.

They went to campaign rallies and shouting APC eeeeee
grin grin
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by 35824L: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
The mix-up is understandable. For someone who is not yoruba, it may be hard to distinguish the words Fayemi and Fayose because they almost sound alike. What matters is that ngige knew in his heart who he was referring to despite his mouth saying something different.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by bigocean(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
It was the gods speaking through him.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Redhot111(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
It wasn't a mistake as such. It was intentionally made to sound like a mistake but it was premeditated. Even Ngige is working for PDP to send back bubu. Like I said in another tread, before the end of the year only Buhari and oshiomhole go dey carry broom up and down. Even tinubu go dey background dey work against bubu.

1 Like

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
greatman247:
The people already knew it was a mistake, whichever way you see it, this won't stop the imenient failure of fayose and his puppet come this Saturday.

And this shouldnt stop you from knowing that the right word is "imminent" and not "ime-nient."
I guess come saturday, this is how APC supporters would vote in PDP's candidate without knowing that they just ousted their candidate due to their staggering illitracy.
Bunch of broom wielding illiterates.

1 Like

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by kunleweb: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Calamity grin
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by bid4rich(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
The C in AP(C) simply means Confusion and it's working well for them as they are all confused
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by jumobi1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Shows how well he knows the man he is selling to Ekiti people.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ekiti people be like "make we no miss this, make we tell our friends for facebook we they here when he they talk am"

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by femliany(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Ngige na real comedian cheesy cheesy

I watched it as he was saying "bring back fayose". It must have been up to 2mins before he realised his error (or was corrected) and amended it to fayemi.

Oshokomole juju catch am grin
Not corrected but was transmitted from the transmission
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former governor of Anambra state, Chris Ngige is currently trending for telling the people of Ekiti state to bring back Fayose on Saturday during his speech at the APC rally in the state today.

President Buhari and other top chieftains of the party who were seated at the venue were shocked at the statement. party chieftain and Minister, Abike Dabiri has to intervene to help him correct himself. PoliticsNGR has obtained the footage.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/shocker-bring-back-fayose-ngige-urges-ekiti-people-vote-pdp-apc-rally-video/

EDI abi ASASI?

1 Like

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by WilsonGideon1: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
LOL,NIGERIA........I WAS AT THE REALLY.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by 1stNumeroUno: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nbote:
Dis is exactly how God will make our enemies promote us weneva dey gather against us without even knowing.. I used to have so much respect for Abike Dabiri during her NEWSLINE days but I guess politics makes demons out of saints

You're just right about Dabiri.

1 Like

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by webmoney1: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69251944:
Lol! wink
Collosal f#ck up.
Thank God for Abike Dabiri that woke him up from slumber cheesy grin wink

Shame on burnt dead frozen chicken �.

You can’t keep fooling us with lies. Scam Govt
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by naijamafioso: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former governor of Anambra state, Chris Ngige is currently trending for telling the people of Ekiti state to bring back Fayose on Saturday during his speech at the APC rally in the state today.

President Buhari and other top chieftains of the party who were seated at the venue were shocked at the statement. party chieftain and Minister, Abike Dabiri has to intervene to help him correct himself. PoliticsNGR has obtained the footage.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/shocker-bring-back-fayose-ngige-urges-ekiti-people-vote-pdp-apc-rally-video/

And the oracle has spoken.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
cyrus1992:

And this shouldnt stop you from knowing that the right word is "imminent" and not "ime-nient."
I guess come saturday, this is how APC supporters would vote in PDP's candidate without knowing that they just ousted their candidate due to their staggering illitracy.
Bunch of broom wielding illiterates.

Useless fool like you. Continue displaying your uselessness.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Alva2018: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
President Buhari and other top Apc chieftains were like

Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Akabuking:

sharap my friend.

Bloody idiot. Who is your friend? Certainly not me. Fayoshit supporter spotted. Fayoshit wannbe you are. Only fools like them will not allow other people to have their opinions aired only theirs. Say what you like and I say whatever I like. Its free world idiot.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You wish,Ekiti is PDP, even Ngige knows that

Keep dreaming. Status quo can change. It does in PDP favour in 2014, who says it can't once again? Keep day dreaming until Fayoshit and his puppet are kick out. Just don't come here screaming rigging. Cos Fayoshit did that too in 2014, its pay back time.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by cyrus1992(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
greatman247:

Useless fool like you. Continue displaying your uselessness.

Who is the useless one among us now?
I only corrected your error, i didnt insult or paint you in a bad picture for your error.
Yet, here you go ranting.
I bet you are an APC supporter, cos i know its only APC supporters that choose to wallow in their ignorance.
Bro, grow up abeg, and quit acting like an overpampered brat.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by gladisa7: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
This one an another ommission and commission, I mean...nothing wey person no go see from this bunch of aged sensely clown!!!!
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
cyrus1992:

Who is the useless one among us now?
I only corrected your error, i didnt insult or paint you in a bad picture for your error.
Yet, here you go ranting.
I bet you are an APC supporter, cos i know its only APC supporters that choose to wallow in their ignorance.
Bro, grow up abeg, and quit acting like an overpampered brat.

PDP idiot. You're so pained. FYI I am not APC supporter, i supporter anyone who will do great for this country but I have huge dislike for you and Fayoshit and his style. He is an idiot and you're Fayoshit wannabe. Fayoshit and his puppet must be removed comes Saturday.
Re: 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) by Kylekent59: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Balet:

Your eyes go clear by Saturday

Why is it that you Nigerians don't like good things. I taught most of you complained of APC or what do you guys call it.

My advice to you blacks is to have it at the back of your mind that all you have today or decided to do today will tell how your future will be.

You all have to work for a better tomorrow and not allowing someone deceive you or buy your brain with money and promises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption / Caption This Emefiele's Posture As Buhari Passes (pic) / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.