Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well (3956 Views)

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by Elose11(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Breaking....

Reacting to the blunder he committed at the apc mega rally today at Ado Ekiti, Dr. Chris Ngige, maintained that God spoke thru him. He clarified that he knew he was committing a blunder but he couldn't help himself. The Minister said that he was completely overwhelmed and taken over by a strange spirit that was talking thru him.

I realised myself immediately I handed over the microphone. I have already informed the President that we should forget about Ekiti, the Minister added.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by Oblitz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin you're an apprentice liar

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by Firefire(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lie Mohammed trainee

6 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by madridguy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Elose11:
Breaking....

Reacting to the blunder he committed at the apc mega rally today at Ado Ekiti, Dr. Chris Ngige, maintained that God spoke thru him. He clarified that he knew he was committing a blunder but he couldn't help himself. The Minister said that he was completely overwhelmed and taken over by a strange spirit that was talking thru him.

I realised myself immediately I handed over the microphone. I have already informed the President that we should forget about Ekiti, the Minister added
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by Babacele: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
story.
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by TheTrueSeeker: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Its either Ngige shamefully do not know the name of his former ministerial colleague, his fellow party man or he's a stack illiterate who does not have any business within the corridors of power...!!!!
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by emeijeh(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
Its either Ngige shamefully do not know the name of his former ministerial colleague, his fellow party man or he's a stack illiterate who does not have any business within the corridors of power...!!!!

He came there drunk.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by faithfull18(f): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by babtunns(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ngige just wan kill me with that video I laugh tire
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by ogakizito(m): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by bid4rich(m): 2:57am On Jul 11, 2018
The handwritten is on the wall as he will soon dump Buhari to go back to his vomit.
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by Bossontop(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by AdHour(m): 6:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Thank God say na strange spirit take over you.
The narrative could have been worse, it woulda gone something like: I made the blunder because of the things the present administration has done.
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
Politics should be devoid of bitterness

That is how countries are developed! They don't live in denial!

Our quest for power should not blind us to the truth!

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by Tarzan360(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2018
cheesy grin grin Chris ngige with expensive blunder, but fela call it expensive shit
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by Emmiasky(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2018
Such a joke

If you are or know someone suffering from depression or troubled times, please watch this and share with them, before it's too late and regret never doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYl5S2HSd8&t=14s
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by TheTrueSeeker: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Politics should be devoid of bitterness

That is how countries are developed! They don't live in denial!

Our quest for power should not blind us to the truth!

So what exactly did he go to the APC rally to do? He should rather have gate-crashed into PDP's rally instead...!!!
Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by Linux007(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2018
lolast7:
According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more
Where are the likes of of America, UK, Japan........
Lies from the pit of hell.

Nigeria is not even in the first 100

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Defends Himself: Maintained Fayose Has Done Well by iammo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
emeijeh:

He came there drunk.

Even tinubu was staggering, most of them were drunk, dunno what was wrong with buhari who had to use a prepared speech and fayemi was aptly close by to package him... My opinion is that power is really sweet all of them were just flexing

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful / Is Political Third Force A Mirage? The Olawepo Hashim's Factor - Thisday / Why Abba Kyari, Buhari( If Positive) May Not Survive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.