Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User (58354 Views)

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by Newpride(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Fabuuuu ..... shocked shocked
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2018
kestolove95:
Wetin conji don create for dix naija...hmmmm make I knw talk my own experience with some guys

This your comment....... You mean you believe this shitt?
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by Anglojosite7(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2018
kestolove95:
Wetin conji don create for dix naija...hmmmm make I knw talk my own experience with some guys
What did they do? Spill it or forever remain silent.
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by fabrex(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Am in jos right now, even very close to lamingo nothing like Dat... Lie lie

1 Like

Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by Donspicey: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
I Wonda Wetin Dem Go Tel God,,,
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by czarina(f): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Which Lamingo? The one I stay or another
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by frowland(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Hahaha, the fakest news of all time. I cannot imagine that people will believe this news The guy that said he ..'can't believe such a thing happened to his friend he saw few days ago..' was referring to another incident totally and not the man with a floating condom on his di**k. It was just copied into this report to make it look real. Very shameful this bloggers. smh.
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by Lexusgs430: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
When you refuse to visit a hotel, to catch your fun...... You expose yourself to unnecessary risks.......
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by daikale: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Is the blogger out of his mind?
The picture shown above is of Dr. Retyit Akila Dakok that died on his way to Yobe in a ghastly Motor accident.
OP confirm your story before posting
Rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by frowland(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2018
daikale:
Is the blogger out of his mind?
The picture shown above is of Dr. Retyit Akila Dakok that died on his way to Yobe in a ghastly Motor accident.
OP confirm your story before posting
Rubbish post

Bro, the story was meant for 'clicks' and to deceive unsuspecting readers. I think NL mods needs to be looked at if such crazy fake news is moved to FP.
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by maticdamian(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin ;DI guess you can say they were trying to get wet get it? grin grin grin
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by fakuta(f): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2018
THEY DIED DOING WHAT THE LOVE TO DO cool cool
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by room089: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2018
"they were having sex in the car." how did you know? were you with them in the car?
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by HoodBillionaire: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2018
wages of mad sin is death
after nackin her black and blue
u guys drowned.
abt 90% of nigerians can't swim.
i need to learn it fast
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2018
kestolove95:

Talk or wewontbelieve ur experience
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by lastmaster(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2018
kestolove95:
You can believe anything ooo
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by rhythyson: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2018
Always on the plateau dem take bad news swear for una?

1 Like

Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by zinizta: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2018
buygala:
RIP to our comrade who died in active service

Something must kill a man smiley

Just like Ojukwu, His manhood lives on smiley

omg hahhahahahahha

una wan kee pesin 4 hia
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Twitter users and their lies
Yea, Nairaland for perverts, weirdos, tribalitic, atheists, sadists, cultists, fanatics, bad belle etc,

Instagram for fake life, small girls with big god, fake celebrities.

Facebook for slay queens

And Twitter for talented liars. I mean born liars.

2 Likes

Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by milemimi93(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2018
kestolove95:

With some guys or a guy?
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by dalaman: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Seun and lalasticlala you guys need to take this post down pls. The post is rubbishing a good fellow that died in a motor accident. The images of Dr. Retyit Akila Dakok has nothing to do with this fallacious news. The Dr died in a car accident along Yobe road. Pls take down this nonsense and stop malinging a dead man whose images appear on a totally useless and fallacious post. Take the thread down pls.
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by segz1(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Please we should stop posting stories we are not totally 100 percent sure of. The guy in the picture is actually a corp member serving in Yobe state. He died over the weekend while returning to his base via a motor accident. The bigger picture was is INTRODUCTION picture which took place on Saturday. Bloggers please detest from sharing fake and untrue story. It's not good.
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by milemimi93(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Twitter users and their lies
So you don't believe people can have sxx in a car and die?
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by David0809(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Please my people which river is that and please let the girls be warn about that river ooo cus a guy ejaculated in a pool in US and 16 girls were pregnant so maybe this guy condom got tore oooo so be because. Lolz �� �

Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by Oleash: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2018
You put up the pic of our friend who died in a motor accident after his introduction just to get likes. You disrespect the deceased, his family and friends. Nairaland is a an avenue for "wanna be bloggers" to spread fake news and seun and his moderators seem to be in support.
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by Uglymugg: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Girls and Cars.. Inseparable.
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by 02Kebreal(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2018
AS FAKE AS PDP
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by dalaman: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2018
Oleash:
You put up the pic of our friend who died in a motor accident after his introduction just to get likes. You disrespect the deceased, his family and friends. Nairaland is a an avenue for "wanna be bloggers" to spread fake news and seun and his moderators seem to be in support.

It saddens me that Dr. Retyit Akila Dakok pictures are used on this totally fake news. Seun and lalasticlala won't act oo.
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by OurworkComNg1: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2018
for those that want to try this, make sure the hand break is pulled up and extra precaution of one big stone at the front and back of each tyre.

disclaimer: i am not encouraging such act inside the car
Re: Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User by autonomous22: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2018
picture or video of them banging in d car or Ahdonbelivit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.