Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How To Make A Lady Squirt 3 Easy Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Lady Squirt 3 Easy Steps (1712 Views)

Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed / This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / Some Women Squirt And Some Don't: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Squirt 3 Easy Steps by Neofingerz: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2018
Note: Not all girls squirt, and even if she has in the past doesn’t mean she will again. I've found that when a woman squirts, it is one of the most amazing orgasms she can experience. It is a very intense feeling unlike any other.
Making a woman squirt will take time and effort. You need to be willing to put the work in. This isn’t going to be something you can fit in when you have a spare ten minutes…well at least not the first few times. Your lady needs to be relaxed. Now here are the 3 simple ways of making a lady squirt

1) Make her feel at ease: In reality that ‘need to pee’ feeling is the center of gravity engorging and filling with fluid. Which is a good thing when you want to squirt. A good way to help prevent this worry (especially as you need to be well-hydrated for squirting to happen) is to make sure your lady goes to the bathroom before you start getting sexy.

2)pre-intimacy: Again you need to take your time; kiss her, kiss her neck, nibble, lick, suck her neck (if she likes that I know some ladies don’t like their necks touching). Move to her breasts, gently squeeze, skim over her nipples , kiss her some more, lick and suck her nipples, play with them…kiss her again.

3) Take your time: Stick with the neck, breasts and kissing until she is writhing. You’ll need to pick up on her body language; look for the unspoken signals that she is more than ready for you to move on. This could happen quickly, or take a while. But either way don’t rush, you need her to be ready for you to move further down her body.

When she squirts this can happen in a few ways,
sometimes around the fingers running over them and out over your hand
sometimes you will feel the initial gush and when you remove the fingers the squirting will follow.
My final piece of advice is for you to be very aware that she may need some after care .

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Disease Or What? .....anyone With Likely Experience / True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. / Who Wants To Be My Friend Offline??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.