Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) (10658 Views)

We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by NeverGrowOld: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Did You Know that only one in 10 women experience an orgasm in thilwir lifetime.

female ejaxulation is a rare feeling! squirting, jerking legs and overwhelming shame are manifestation of it.

this xrated piece is for those who would want to satisfy their ladies sexually.
Nor very woman get to climax, let no one ever lie to you
otherwise. That’s why we are sharing these 10 steps below,

make your woman dreams come true Nd have her day dreaming of your sexual escapades.

Pay attention to detail…
STEPS TO MAKE HER SQUIRT
You should try the following steps:
1. Use pre-intimacy to stimulate her for a couple of
minutes
2. Dont rush to thrust (a finger to inteoduce your presence)

Read More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Not all women squirt baba

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Rhozabeth(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:

Some useless sex therapist have made some people believe all women are capable of squirting!!! Squirting no be for everybody o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rhozabeth:

Some useless sex therapist have made some people believe all women are capable of squirting!!! Squirting no be for everybody o!
I know right, but I can cool.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Rhozabeth(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:

Good for you if u can but still not every woman can!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rhozabeth:

I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by silibaba: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
You're mentally ill. See the fvcking statement you said about my mum, you expect me not to ask you that question.

My Baby JOWO grin
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Sammy101111(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Once you squirte once you wil continue squirting normal but if you have never squirted before you may not even experience squirt
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Englishisamust:

He is a walking mad man. He smokes like his father. They are mentally ill in thier family. Don't mind him. He dosent worth Ur time
it's so obvious. Thanks though
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by wearsandtrends1: 12:33am On Jul 13, 2022
NeverGrowOld:
Did You Know that only one in 10 women experience an orgasm in their lifetime.

Female ejaculation is a rare feeling and an experience not every lady is experienced to have!
In other words if you have witnessed juice squirting, jerking knees and overwhelming shame then you are one of the lucky few to Know what a female Orgasm feels like.

This x_rated piece is for those who would want to satisfy their ladies sexually.
Not very woman get to climax, let no one ever lie to you otherwise women would be loyal as Bleep.

So do nOt be selfish in love making, make your woman dreams come true, have her day dreaming of your sexual escapades By putting these 10 steps to action

[size=4pt]Pay attention to detail[/size]

10 STEPS TO MAKE A NIGERIAN GIRL SQUIRT
1. Use pre-intimacy to stimulate her for a couple of
minutes
2. Dont rush to thrust (a finger to inteoduce your presence)

Read More
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by YourFavorite21(m): 12:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Wetin concern me , If i climb the banny , i do my thing for 15min and go my way, who squirting help.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
so you are trying to tell us your mum never squirts
Don't be a foolish idiot. That it's a faceless forum shouldn't give u the audacity to trash talk someone's mom like that. I believe you came from someone as well not the motherless bastard you're behaving like. This should be ur last warning mehn. Nairaland isn't as faceless as u think.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Alibaba0: 2:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
You must be fvcking your dad to ask me this kind of question

Hahahahaha

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by chinwong(m): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Yeah not all ladies squirt.

Most plump ladies have a higher chance of squirting more than their slim counterparts.

My last girl said she hasn’t been able to squirt but when she finally did by God and me grin, joy unspeakable jus fall on her, smiley

Ever since I’ve opened that channel, she jus dey squirt anyhow now.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 13, 2022
chinwong:

Most plump ladies have a higher chance of squirting more than their slim counterparts.

My last girl said she hasn’t been able to squirt but when she finally did by God and me grin, joy unspeakable jus fall on her, smiley

Wow what a great occupation, the channel opener

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2022
zimdante:

Wow what a great occupation, the channel opener
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by tiswell(m): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2022
chinwong:

wow,glory to gad!
what a testimony!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by flyingdutchman(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Thonia69:
I repeated this same thing to a chick. She really wanted to experience it. I then took one day to study her Boyd, reactions to stimulation, kisses, gave her a warm, sensual bathe in my jacuzzi with a soft sponge, took her to bed and bingo!!! She was so excited, she told her friends. Shyness wan kill me when I saw her the next time with her friends!
Just saying, it really depends on her partner and the circumstances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Moneyboyz: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2022
You can't snatch my wife with money or SEX.

Making her squirt is as easy as ABC, make sure you don't finish first sha and stop thursting like an engine, you will be surprised that the slow sex is what does it better.
The feeling when she holds you tight and whispers I love you is epic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Rhozabeth:

It's like saying not every man ejaculates.
Hanty, you neva enjoy sex biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Abduljabba1342(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Wetin concern me , If i climb the banny , i do my thing for 15min and go my way, who squirting help.
lol � that’s selfish boss
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by Rhozabeth(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2022
nijaomegacode:

It's like saying not every man ejaculates.
Hanty, you neva enjoy sex biko.

I am not 'Hanty' am a male in my forties! I have experimented a lot in my life time and i can tell u for free that less than one-third of women can actually squirt, others will actually pee in d name of squirting. So if i tell u not all women can squirt, i know what am talking about!

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by BeanmanX(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Thonia69:
Don't lie,,,show us first
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2022
YourFavorite21:
15mins shocked u get strength ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty / Will You Spank Or Trash This Hot Tattooed Girl With Big Booty? / "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.