Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (33483 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by VocalWalls: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
adegeye38:

Plus itself is a scam, are you this stupid?

Mind how you converse on the internet. Don’t be a jerk

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by PLAYBOX22: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is she indirectly trying to advice the girls not to date any Yahoo boy

Well in my own opinion, not everybody is the same (talking of Yahoo..) and to the girls, no go let opportunity pass you by (one man food is another man poison) ,nobody know where im luck dey, just dey careful because nothing sure nor legit for this naija again apparently.. #USE YOUR HEAD while you SHINE YOUR EYES shocked#
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by dangoteinlaw: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
SincereBigot:
But Incase you can’t control your love for yahoo boys...

List of type of yahoo that could involve ritual:

1. Dating e.g match etc
2. Spammers
3. Alibaba spammers
4. Arts and antiques

List of type of yahoo with less involvement of ritual:

1. General Classifieds
2. India classifieds
3. Alibaba classifieds
4. Tax refund
5. Mobile deposit
6. Bank deposit
7. Loan
8. Au pair
9. Nanny
10. General employment.

Baba I owe you 12 bottles of Hennessy....these dating boiz na them spoil job for gboiz, they are the USELESS ones and above all they never use their money for anything good. I have seen Alibaba clazzy and loan guys own buildings and hotels but dating boiz own na to chop shit up and down with their smelly dada for head.

Dating geeboyz is not the bad thing but as this nigga listed, know the type he does, if na dating, run for Ur lives

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by VocalWalls: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Bro pls lemme use u for experiment if plus Na scam or not.

Why do the native doctors run from the police if they truly have musical powers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
if he give his life to Christ, which life will he live with

You will understand that life after you've also surrendered your life to Christ. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Duru009(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thy will not hear !!!!
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Humility017(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2018

"My sincere advice to you all is to Pitch your tent with that hardworking young man that won’t amass wealth through illegal means, together you can build an enviable future.”

this bolded made so much sense
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Antoeni(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
They will never listen,
He will give you iPhone 7 or 8, Brazilian Hair or Indian Hair, takes you out for Shopping,
Maybe at most He spends #1.2mllion on you.
Finally he uses you for Yahoo plus Rituals
And he get #25million or more
Who Lose,Ladies wise up

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Duru009(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thy will not hear ma !
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Born2Breed(f): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
damiloladuke:
Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus has a word of advice to young ladies out there this is in her response to the recent deaths associated with Yahoo boys.

According to her, dating Yahoo boy is a very risky venture, which could lead to the loss of a woman's life.

Posting the photo below on her Instagram page, Dolapo Badmus wrote;

“SECURITY WARNING TO YOUNG LADIES OUT THERE:

To you our dear ladies out there especially the younger ones, kindly be informed that associating and dating this so called “YAHOO BOYS” is the fastest way to loose your lives. you have all heard about several incidents involving young girls being killed for ritual purposes just for these boys to continue enriching themselves. ”

“Please note that the phone he bought for you, the clothes or car ? he spends that much to gift you or any other thing he gifts you that might have your life used as exchange. YAHOO BOYS from all indications now use blood to sustain or enrich their ill gotten wealth. ”

“My sincere advice to you all is to Pitch your tent with that hardworking young man that won’t amass wealth through illegal means, together you can build an enviable future.”

“Remember your lives are precious, don’t lay it down on a platter of peanut? it is harrowing investigating waste of lives by this so called G guys! I sincerely sympathize ? with those families who by one way or the other has lost their daughters through association with the bad boys, may God give you fortitude to bear the loss.”

https://lailasnews.com/dating-yahoo-boys-is-the-fastest-way-to-lose-your-lives-dolapo-badmus-to-ladies/

Slay girls won't like this.

You see a young guy with no verifiable source of income and force him to buy you iPhone ZZ n XYZ and Brazilcambodia hair.

The only assurance he will give you is cutting your life short.

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Ugosample(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:
How about girls dating politicians I know a former Gov that buried 25 Cows just for protection around the water bank during a sacrificial prayer by Cherobim. Imagine what he might have done in the dark?

You don't mean it shocked shocked shocked

no wonder dem dey wicked
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Toks2008(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thiannah:
Please whats the fastest way to gain my life embarassed

Be Born AGain.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by skayT: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dutchey:
Mr Dolapo is it your date? maybe you dnt knw, some of these ladies self get jax for body... so let them continue to use one another
Thank you Ooo. The irony of this talk is, if she had the choice to choose between an hardworking guy and a rich Yahoo guy, she would choose the latter. So aunty spare us the talk talk, and leave matter for Mathias. Nigerian girls have long lost it! No be today yansh dey back!
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
VocalWalls:

Why do the native doctors run from the police if they truly have musical powers?

Juju no dey catch government...it is a mystery.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Blood money is different for yahoo I have seen some of this Gboys work harder than some 9 to 5 worker if you a girl u would know if your BF is into ritual if he hardly touches his laptop and he spends lavishly with out going broke. Even dangote Dey broke sometimes

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by OrireSA(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thiannah:
Please whats the fastest way to gain my life embarassed
lol by sending me a whatsapp we'll negotiate a monthly allowance and I will buy you a plain ticket when your ready to come here, I'm serious o :-)
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by joenor(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
My broda u talk am finish o jare.
milloguy:
Nigerian girls live for the moment without thinking of the long term effect..all they care for is how much they can get from this mugu and move to the next. Girls with very big God ..Slay Mama's and gold diggers..
Well..when the chips are down..know that this is nobody's fault..it's all your fault for trying to live above your means ..

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Haha grin

Na so ??
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by chuggy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
kaen1317:
Greed, iPhone and materialism will not allow them to hear
MacBook too
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Diso60090(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yamyamyam people

Girls wey like suya like say day nor go break

How them go listen to you

Abeg dpo cook beans
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by DonPikko: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
abluck:

Lotto
Auto
Amazon carding
EBay carding
Consignment.
Fake Checks
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by segunk1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shebi they wouldn't listen.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by BOWOTO(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Uglymugg:
goddamn. I wish you could open a thread explaining each and ever one of those 10 points. Great list even though I don't understand like 9 of them.

LOL You wan learn work?
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Fordzzy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Warrof those that are already married to them nkor? shocked
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by jrusky(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Madam pls don't tell them. They hate broke guys let them.keep dying for being stupid money mongering they want loaded guys and they will have them in bulk.

Pls stop warning them it's only Eeyah, sorry oo and RIP they owe anyone. Bloody lazy arse holes.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Richie77: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
TELL THEM ...................................
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Mrojoshua(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Giddymoney:
Girls reading this topic like

He hard for them to hear word

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Barlowskillz(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
NOT ALL GEE ARE INTO RITUAL

One just have to be careful that’s all.

Only GOD can protect us from evil.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by adegeye38(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
if he give his life to Christ, which life will he live with
The new life Christ will give him
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by adegeye38(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
VocalWalls:

Mind how you converse on the internet. Don’t be a jerk
no offence, i was jus tryna say dat plus, money rituals are 100%, Likewise God too, d ritual part leads to destruction, while the God part lead to eternal life
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by shounited74: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
And i can hear some girls saying " tell that one to the dogs"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori / N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.