Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (33470 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by ominilongest(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
dangoteinlaw:

Baba I owe you 12 bottles of Hennessy....these dating boiz na them spoil job for gboiz, they are the USELESS ones and above all they never use their money for anything good. I have seen Alibaba clazzy and loan guys own buildings and hotels but dating boiz own na to chop shit up and down with their smelly dada for head.

Dating geeboyz is not the bad thing but as this nigga listed, know the type he does, if na dating, run for Ur lives
no bruh..not all dating boys...but d ones that's can't even spell apple or can't compose a good English and want to do dating..instead of them to stick to copy and paste works like (auction,lotto,check)...few months dem no c money collect because of there bad English,ma ritual b next thing because of oppression...
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
angelbulksms:

You will understand that life after you've also surrendered your life to Christ. smiley
how do you people derived joy without sin, I cannot stay a day holy
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by kinibigdil: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Story for the gods who will now pay them the big charges they call for their now trending trade of sex for money, abeggi...
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by SenorFax(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
SincereBigot:
But Incase you can’t control your love for yahoo boys...

List of type of yahoo that could involve ritual:

1. Dating e.g match etc
2. Spammers
3. Alibaba spammers
4. Arts and antiques

List of type of yahoo with less involvement of ritual:

1. General Classifieds
2. India classifieds
3. Alibaba classifieds
4. Tax refund
5. Mobile deposit
6. Bank deposit
7. Loan
8. Au pair
9. Nanny
10. General employment.

It takes one to know one
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Simpubozz(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
dangoteinlaw:

Baba I owe you 12 bottles of Hennessy....these dating boiz na them spoil job for gboiz, they are the USELESS ones and above all they never use their money for anything good. I have seen Alibaba clazzy and loan guys own buildings and hotels but dating boiz own na to chop shit up and down with their smelly dada for head.

Dating geeboyz is not the bad thing but as this nigga listed, know the type he does, if na dating, run for Ur lives
naah, doing dating ain't a problem atall. its all about composure and contentment. but some niggaz r so dump and d ones that ain't dump can't manage and maximize d little raba that's coming, they want it large at once and at all times, and that has a special price and sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Thojan(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
This girls will still not read this...
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Viruscod3d: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:
Blood money is different for yahoo I have seen some of this Gboys work harder than some 9 to 5 worker if you a girl u would know if your BF is into ritual if he hardly touches his laptop and he spends lavishly with out going broke. Even dangote Dey broke sometimes
you are partially right .. but e get the kind money wey u go collect you no go touch lappy for months even though you no dey plus
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by tunize(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is a baseless advice jare....who get evil plan get evil plan weda rich or poor yahoo or no yahoo is mind-set*****girls should only be careful and be contented simple na and look very well before leaping not the other way round.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Viruscod3d: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Asides dating i dont think you need jazz in any other yahoo jobs
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Viruscod3d:
you are partially right .. but e get the kind money wey u go collect you no go touch lappy for months even though you no dey plus
That one Dey self depends on work wey you Dey do sha.
Virus codes I don pm you
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Seun360(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Giddymoney:
Girls reading this topic like

grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by lereinter(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
but its only yahooboys that can give most nigeria gals the kind of money they most crave after
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Uglymugg: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
BOWOTO:

LOL You wan learn work?

Nah, I just like knowledge.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Drummerboy15(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
SincereBigot:
But Incase you can’t control your love for yahoo boys...

List of type of yahoo that could involve ritual:

1. Dating e.g match etc
2. Spammers
3. Alibaba spammers
4. Arts and antiques

List of type of yahoo with less involvement of ritual:

1. General Classifieds
2. India classifieds
3. Alibaba classifieds
4. Tax refund
5. Mobile deposit
6. Bank deposit
7. Loan
8. Au pair
9. Nanny
10. General employment.

Minister of Yahoo information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Steals All These Items From A Store She Entered (Video) / Man Stealing Cable Electrocuted In Niger State (Graphic Photo) / N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.