Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe (1446 Views)

If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. / Good Women With Sharp Mouth / Good Women Are Scarce O. Omoh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by ThatKING(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Yes good women are everywhere like the air we breathe. grin
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by pryme(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2018
ThatKING:

Pls wake up from that beautiful dream of yours.
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by ladygudhead(f): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2018
YES O! WE ARE EVERYWHERE! LIKE MTN
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by tee59(f): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2018
Only if you can see.
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by milemimi93(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Op you need a bed space at yabaleft..

2 Likes

Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Yes. but how do you identify them?q

1 Like

Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2018
In Daniel Bryan 's voice.

Yes! Yes! Yes! grin
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by ImaIma1(f): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2018
But they focus on the bad and bad keeps following them.

1 Like

Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by emmchi(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmm.... and I keep on searching grin
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
ThatKING:

I would love to smoke whatever you are smoking. Thank you
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by ThatKING(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
emmchi:
Hmmm.... and I keep on searching grin
Young man, go back to the topic and this time read it very slowly

pryme:

Pls wake up from that beautiful dream of yours.
It would have been blissful if I was sleeping

Admin401:

I would love to smoke whatever you are smoking. Thank you
I do smoke but bro am not in that mood right now
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by MrCork: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
ThatKING:

angry
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by MrCork: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
ThatKING:

..Good where? .....how many lightskin females do u see on nairaland. ...can u Caunt 3 ?? (Sha king my head with disbelif) angry
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Saff(f): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrCork:

..Good where? .....how many lightskin females do u see on nairaland. ...can u Caunt 3 ?? (Sha king my head with disbelif) angry
You are honestly such an illiterate. Can you go back to primary 4 please
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by REX106(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
am tired of girls/women

they mess with me too much
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by MrCork: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Saff:
You are honestly such an illiterate. Can you go back to primary 4 please

^^sadly u aint wifey material & lightskin ....but u can bleach thou ![(no ofeense ) undecided
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Saff(f): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrCork:

^^sadly u aint wifey material & lightskin ....but u can bleach thou ![(no ofeense ) undecided
can you buy me the cream I will use on my body?
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by MrCork: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Saff:
can you buy me the cream I will use on my body?

..I will gladly do but first..show me yor naaaaaaked picture so I can no the best cream to get for yor lovely skin ...and plis hurry!! smiley
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
REX106:
am tired of girls/women

they mess with me too much
They mess with you, u mess with them.
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Saff(f): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrCork:

..I will gladly do but first..show me yor naaaaaaked picture so I can no the best cream to get for yor lovely skin ...and plis hurry!! smiley
okay
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Op do you by any chance live on the Moon? :/
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by MrCork: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Saff:
okay

...we need to discuss those legs (real talk ) cheesy
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Saff(f): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrCork:

...we need to discuss those legs (real talk ) cheesy
okay
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by MrCork: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Saff:
okay

..can u handle whip cream? smiley
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Saff(f): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrCork:

..can u handle whip cream? smiley
yeah if I put it on you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Saff:
yeah if I put it on you cheesy
Just laps person use get 61 likes . When will this nightmare end
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Saff(f): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Admin401:

Just laps person use get 61 likes . When will this nightmare end
im not the cause of your problems
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Saff:
im not the cause of your problems
Those laps are.
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by Saff(f): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Admin401:
Those laps are.
ok
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by ThatKING(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Saff:
ok
not OK but HELL
Re: Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe by chiommy123(f): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
They really are everywhere but may not be coming with all the qualities you need so you need to look deeply. Look beyond what you see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emoji Challenge: Use Any Nairaland Emoji To Communicate & Express Your Feelings / Where Do You See Yourself In Next 5yrs? / The Weather Is Too Cold Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.