Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. (4064 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / If You Don't Do This Your Chances Of Meeting Good Women Are Slim. / Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by bigpriik: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
learn to approach women randomly in the streets,malls,beaches,campus parties etc.
you wonder why good girls always end up with badboys,playboys and womanizers?It is because these boys have the time and guts to approach women anywhere and anytime.
There are lots of good heartbroken women out there looking for a good guy to approach them only if he has the guts,women love men with guts and sweet mouth.
if you do not know how to do this then you may not really meet good women in your lifetime because you are limiting yourself and not taking opportunities life is presenting to you in the dating scene..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by talk2hb1(m): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2023
They should continue with their guts Ooo, make good guy too they shy away. Las las NA everybody go chop breakfast

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 14, 2023
Pls make money grin grin grin grin. I'm talking from experience eeenh!!!. Na girls go toast you. No be you go toast dem

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by jimmychang: 4:14am On Apr 14, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Pls make money grin grin grin grin. I'm talking from experience eeenh!!!. Na girls go toast you. No be you go toast dem

Olosho dey toast you and you dey feel fly grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Reminderz: 5:20am On Apr 14, 2023
Borntosmoke:
to be honest, I'm tired of all these make money make money women will come... the problem is not that women won't come, the problem is that who are the women coming? are they coming to take their share, drain you, destroy your life, improve your life or kill you because of what you have?

the more you grow as a man, the more carefully you should choose a woman to mingle with.... the more powerful you become, the more careful you should be around women... most women are mercenaries... what you mostly need to win around women as a man is confidence, experience and your ability to sweet talk your way around them... anything else is secondary... never use your resources to win or impress a woman, you must continue doing that, else she leaves.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Oluromantic: 5:47am On Apr 14, 2023
Obviously you reason with your bigpriik

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by placeofallure(f): 5:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Reminderz:

to be honest, I'm tired of all these make money make money women will come... the problem is not that women won't come, the problem is that who are the women coming? are they coming to take their share, drain you, destroy your life, improve your life or kill you because of what you have?

the more you grow as a man, the more carefully you should choose a woman carefully... the more powerful you become, the more careful you should be around women... most women are mercenaries... what you mostly need to win around women as a man is confidence, experience and your ability to sweet talk your way around them... anything else is secondary... never use your resources to win or impress a woman, you must continue doing that, else she leaves.

You're very correct. I like it and find irresistible men who have confidence. It always feels like there's an enigma around them and you'll be curious to unravel it. If you flaunt one useless wealth around me, it's minus one for me. The signal that sends to me is - who do you think you are? - I switch off instantly. I've always believed in making my own money, that won't fly. Unfortunately, most women these days will rate you according to how deep your pocket is. shocked

7 Likes

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by akinade28(f): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2023
placeofallure:

You're very correct. I like it and find irresistible men who have confidence. It always feels like there's an enigma around them and you'll be curious to unravel it. If you flaunt one useless wealth around me, it's minus one for me. The signal that sends to me is - who do you think you are? - I switch off instantly. I've always believed in making my own money, that won't fly. Unfortunately, most women these days will rate you according to how deep your pocket is. shocked
My mindset is similar to yours. Flaunting of wealth is a big turn off. Guys who do that only attract golddiggers, yet, they complain that Nigerian girls are always billing them. Why won't they bill them when money is the only thing they have to offer. It is like luring a dog with food,and expecting the dog not eat the food.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Brownshoe: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2023
akinade28:

My mindset is similar to yours. Flaunting of wealth is a big turn off. Guys who do that only attract golddiggers, yet, they complain that Nigerian girls are always billing them. Why won't they bill them when money is the only thing they have to offer. It is like luring a dog with food,and expecting the dog not eat the food.
I will come to ife to marry you

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Ruke1989: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2023
akinade28:

if a humble but broke okada rider with guts approaches you, you will rank him low on your preference scale to a young educated man who has money and has guts. So no woman should claim they don't go for money. You can say you are turned off by pride but not money. Money is a turn on for all of you Nigerian ladies anytime anyday because your idea of relationship is, "I need a man to take care of me". The use of the word "flaunt money" actually means money is not your turn off, but the opulence, pride and attitude of some guys who have money ie you hate pride. Some ladies too with big yansh and fair skin have nauseating behaviors and expect men to lick the nyansh. They could be very promiscuous. So, enlightened guys like me find such ladies irritating, but that doesn't mean if we see a humble, well mannered girl with big nyansh, that we will run away. It's the mannerism, promiscuity that is the turn off not the money or butt size. Some wealthy young ladies too have bad mannerism and it's a turn off for men- but there are a few others with good mannerism, only such ought to be respected and rewarded with a good husband

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Animegirl(f): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
If you have money you will have the gut to approach any beauty queen. Money talks bullshit works. Sweet mouth without money is mouth odour we go "dey" perceive angry. Add value to your life and you get to pick the right woman for ya.

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Animegirl:
If you have money you will have the gut to approach any beauty queen. Money talks bullshit works. Sweet mouth without money is mouth odour we go "dey" perceive angry. Add value to your life and you get to pick the right woman for ya.

God bless.get money and get small sense like hakimi, the rest is history. The only thing is use money to attract. If I'm a girl I will never date a broke man.
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Tenrack: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Animegirl:
ode. And your ilk is the right woman ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by spencekat(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Reminderz:

to be honest,[/b] I'm tired of all these make money make money women will come[b]... the problem is not that women won't come, the problem is that who are the women coming? are they coming to take their share, drain you, destroy your life, improve your life or kill you because of what you have?

the more you grow as a man, the more carefully you should choose a woman carefully... the more powerful you become, the more careful you should be around women... most women are mercenaries... what you mostly need to win around women as a man is confidence, experience and your ability to sweet talk your way around them... anything else is secondary... never use your resources to win or impress a woman, you must continue doing that, else she leaves.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by marlow1962(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Once in every man/woman life, they will meet that good one. It's just for you to realize it on time.

But presently if you like preach woman from now till next billion years and you don't have money, ur preaching is noise.
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by stevups(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
If I woo your girlfriend.. sopo ti lo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by dhiqson(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ruke1989:
if a humble but broke okada rider with guts approaches you, you will rank him low on your preference scale to a young educated man who has money and has guts. So no woman should claim they don't go for money. You can say you are turned off by pride but not money. Money is a turn on for all of you Nigerian ladies anytime anyday because your idea of relationship is, "I need a man to take care of me". The use of the word "flaunt money" actually means money is not your turn off, but the opulence, pride and attitude of some guys who have money ie you hate pride. Some ladies too with big yansh and fair skin have nauseating behaviors and expect men to lick the nyansh. They could be very promiscuous. So, enlightened guys like me find such ladies irritating, but that doesn't mean if we see a humble, well mannered girl with big nyansh, that we will run away. It's the mannerism, promiscuity that is the turn off not the money or butt size. Some wealthy young ladies too have bad mannerism and it's a turn off for men- but there are a few others with good mannerism, only such ought to be respected and rewarded with a good husband

My blooda!!!!
You know these things
She said money is a turn off
Who
Someone ruled by emotions? Someone who flaunts her beauty and curves in see thru dresses
They just hate the gut that comes with money
Not the money itself
I'll always tell men
A lady will flaunt all her assets but you won't taste shii
So flaunt ur wealthhhh and dont give shitt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by shomutuski(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Reminderz:

the more you grow as a man, the more carefully you should choose a woman to mingle with.... the more powerful you become, the more careful you should be around women... most women are mercenaries... what you mostly need to win around women as a man is confidence, experience and your ability to sweet talk your way around them... anything else is secondary... never use your resources to win or impress a woman, you must continue doing that, else she leaves.

you should be able to discern! The greatest skill a man can have is to be able to know a woman well, regardless of what she says. Pay attention to what they do, they cannot pretend for long, act uninterested and most times they tell you their past, i don't judge but i use the information accordingly.

Vet women accordingly and put them in categories! I have a Bleep, date and marry category.

I know who and who fits in different groups.

Talk to men with experience to get free games and they will help

Regards

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Sniper101(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
We men never get off the shock of wetin woman been wan do Hakimi
na e you u con still come here con dey give advice say make men still go dey scout for women at churches, streets and malls?

Na wa to you o grin
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by GoodLord95: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Yes you can approach a girl you both have something in common. You work at the same place etc. How can i approach a random girl i saw walking on the street? what if she was coming from her husband to be house, and we all know girls have a lot of pride.
In the right circumstances you will meet your match. I've had ex girlfriend's in the past and i asked all of them out first, in the right circumstances
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2023
Sniper101:
We men never get off the shock of wetin woman been wan do Hakimi
na e you u con still come here con dey give advice say make men still go dey scout for women at churches, streets and malls?

Na wa to you o grin

Na him type girls dey rip

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:27am On Apr 15, 2023
jimmychang:

Olosho dey toast you and you dey feel fly grin grin grin grin

Leave the werey. Person wey go still comeback to complain say olosho wey him attract na gold digger then tag all girls as the same.
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by pansophist(m): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2023
The last time I toasted a woman was in university. As in, e don tey. And of course I was rejected like mad. Mehn, I nearly depressed. Constant rejection kill your esteem, and it's not good for your health.

Then, I was looking for charity from outside, but charity always begins at home. It starts when you treat yourself like someone you loved, and cared for. I ignored myself then, and of course, the world ignored me.

A better strategy will be to work on yourself (boring I know), and as you grow higher in competence, finances, confidence and looks (hit the gym man), more women will naturally become attracted to you. Then you toast those ones. No green light, no approach.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by seguno2: 6:45am On Apr 15, 2023
pansophist:
The last time I toasted a woman was in university. As in, e don tey. And of course I was rejected like mad. Mehn, I nearly depressed. Constant rejection kill your esteem, and it's not good for your health.

Then, I was looking for charity from outside, but charity always begins at home. It starts when you treat yourself like someone you loved, and cared for. I ignored myself then, and of course, the world ignored me.

A better strategy will be to work on yourself (boring I know), and as you grow higher in competence, finances, confidence and looks (hit the gym man), more women will naturally become attracted to you. Then you toast those ones. No green light, no approach.

Is this excellent modus operandi for individuals, also applicable for groups of individuals, such as a community or country or even race like blacks
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by pansophist(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2023
seguno2:

Is this excellent modus operandi for individuals, also applicable for groups of individuals, such as a community or country or even race like blacks

Troll. Na you be the only nairalander wey I want to beat. If I catch you eh?
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by seguno2: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2023
pansophist:

Troll. Na you be the only nairalander wey I want to beat. If I catch you eh?

🤩🤣

Many thanks for your compliments. I will definitely wear it as a badge of honour, if that is possible.
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by jimmychang: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Leave the werey. Person wey go still comeback to complain say olosho wey him attract na gold digger then tag all girls as the same.

Omo,I no dey pity any nigga wey woman eat him money dump am if he get this mentality.
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Deegee7788: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2023
Am a lady and I want to speak from my perspective and experience.
We ladies are not disgusted by money, na pride we no like but at the same time guys, dating is a season that leads to courtship then marriage, abi?
Women don't have that luxury of time to date for 10years, court for another 10years before getting married and leaving u afterward to look for another man.
But men should work on themselves early in life. early age of some guys life, na play football, watch Ronaldo and gossip about that girl with Yansh is all they do with their friends. Before u realized you want to be a man, gbam, u are already 28+, you haven't achieved much or nothing.
Pls women are help meet not the head of a family. Men should realize that on time.
As u are going to school now, learn a skill too. We are not saying you should have mOney like dangote but u must be able to show what u have been living for.

I have a younger brother now , he has finished his ND , and I gave him so me money to start business, he returned a diminished amount to me that he can't do business at home . He is 21 years oooooo to worsen the matter , na everyday him dey post gf for him WhatsApp status. That's not his first gf oooo, If the girl leave am follow another person now , him to go dey cry say him chop breakfast. If u advice Dem, Dem no dey hear. Leave women wahala first, unba

Not all women are gold diggers but we all need to see how u have been managing ur life before adding us to ur equation because once marriage has started we are answerable to all ur orders if it a Christian marriage. I don't have time to talk about my fiance . Guys wake up early in life . Women develop wey faster .
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

The last time I toasted a woman was in university. As in, e don tey. And of course I was rejected like mad. Mehn, I nearly depressed. Constant rejection kill your esteem, and it's not good for your health

Thank you pansophist for this word of wisdom from you

Work on yourself and make money werey grin grin grin. No woman will marry a man wey dey visionless and broke. No amount of sweet mouth and format can convince a woman to fall for you if you are visionless and broke. Unless you won marry village girl.
At the stage, if you don't know how to spot a gold digger you no be man. Small wisdom like hakimi na everything. I'm talking from experience work on yourself and make money, money, money and get wisdom like hakimi.
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2023
Deegee7788:
Am a lady and I want to speak from my perspective and experience.
We ladies are not disgusted by money, na pride we no like but at the same time guys, dating is a season that leads to courtship then marriage, abi?
Women don't have that luxury of time to date for 10years, court for another 10years before getting married and leaving u afterward to look for another man.
But men should work on themselves early in life. early age of some guys life, na play football, watch Ronaldo and gossip about that girl with Yansh is all they do with their friends. Before u realized you want to be a man, gbam, u are already 28+, you haven't achieved much or nothing.
Pls women are help meet not the head of a family. Men should realize that on time.
As u are going to school now, learn a skill too. We are not saying you should have mOney like dangote but u must be able to show what u have been living for.

I have a younger brother now , he has finished his ND , and I gave him so me money to start business, he returned a diminished amount to me that he can't do business at home . He is 21 years oooooo to worsen the matter , na everyday him dey post gf for him WhatsApp status. That's not his first gf oooo, If the girl leave am follow another person now , him to go dey cry say him chop breakfast. If u advice Dem, Dem no dey hear. Leave women wahala first, unba

Not all women are gold diggers but we all need to see how u have been managing ur life before adding us to ur equation because once marriage has started we are answerable to all ur orders if it a Christian marriage. I don't have time to talk about my fiance . Guys wake up early in life . Women develop wey faster .

They won't hear, they be will forming bad guy. Toasting girl everywhere. Op is just trying to give us university and campus opinion.

Thank you my lady. Sense no go kill you. grin grin grin
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by blinking001(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2023
placeofallure:

Rest abeg.
Re: If You Don't Do This You Chances Of Meeting Good Women Is Slim. by blinking001(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2023
pansophist:

Gbamsolutely

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Types Of Boyfriends / What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) / Is This Real Or It's Photoshop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.