Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (106900 Views)

#EndSARS Memorial: Police Fire Teargas At Mourners At Lekki Tollgate (Video) / Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by iammo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
imam07:
Buhari that cant deal and handle Bukola.

Bukoka put up a good fight because he has a heavy pocket, buhari sensing defeat he had cooked up another damaging case with the IGP using the offa robery incident
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by gotousa2013: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is for the camera. Oshoko baba oo.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Koolking(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hezbola:
Lol... Isn't he a sitting Gov.? What happened to immunity..?

That's why he is sitting down.

Dino is also a sitting Senator, he sat down sometime in the past just like this governor.

We the citizens are always quick to defend them with immunity BS when they goof, but cry blue murder with their destructive way of leading the people.

If the same government they serve deal with them IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Tijay90(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
The photos are meme materials.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by maggdon(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
I think we should be smarter in this country, just look at the pics carefully. this is pure acting.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by eaglez(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
iammo:
I pity fayose, buhari, the only man who jailed fela even when others can't dare, the man who jailed saraki senior and almost jailed saraki junior. The man who chased matasine sect into Chad capital even when the president asked him to stand down and almost causing war. Buhari would deal with fayose and all his supporters like FFK would abandon him. Sadly if history was thought in the schools, this generation would had been wary of re-electing buhari
That line the labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain in our cherished anthem comes into questioning,I love my country but it's quite unfortunate that some few fortunate once within the corridor of power are destroying the future,playing politics of bitterness and hatred, this is getting too much,using security apparatus to intimidate a state. Oh my lovely Fela,Gani,Giwa,Michael Okpara,Sam Mbakwe, Muritala Mohammed....Rest on!
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by akinboyo: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
You talk with both sides of your mouth
marttol:
Fayose is very Crafty, he can do anything to get what he wants... He might plan that...

He is a stupid fellow must have plan with the police just to implicate the APC government especially the (blood sucking) Buhari...

But we must not let our reasoning be clouded by hate for Buhari... Out of every one there, he was the only one tear gased,... Or perhaps he was tear gased spiritually... MAD MAN undecided

I'm not supporting apc or Buhari o
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Handsomecole(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
So police bow have customized Tear gas that affects only one person in a crowd abi?? Where is the smoke, where are the cans and why are others not affected ?? Stupid drama.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by FastShipping: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
WELL DONE APC

We use this medium to appeal to the United Nation, United States of America, Britain and European Union to please come to the aid of Nigerians.

Nigeria democracy under Alhaji General Mohomodu Buhary is under TREATH

Go school you no gree grin
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by DJInfluence: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
If they can do this to a sitting governor …. how much more an ordinary citizen… i sorry for those going out to vote.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Chisler(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Very funny... Nigeria politics...... Lol
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by justlikedat: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

This is not about how grounded Fayose is. This is about karma.
Which karma?
Thot they said they have brought "Change"?
Does two wrongs makes a right?
Does it mean things should continue like that?
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by iammo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
eaglez:
That line the labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain in our cherished anthem comes into questioning,I love my country but it's quite unfortunate that some few fortunate once within the corridor of power are destroying the future,playing politics of bitterness and hatred, this is getting too much,using security apparatus to intimidate a state. Oh my lovely Fela,Gani,Giwa,Michael Okpara,Sam Mbakwe, Muritala Mohammed....Rest on!

Sadly the same men that all these strong men fought are now wearing agbada to deceive people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Talknochip(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just imagine hw we are embarassing ourselves before d world!.. Smh
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Organism000:
Whether Fayoshe fakes this or not.

The Questions we all must answer are:

Why did the Federal Policemen block the Gates of a Governor's Office - The Government House ?

Why did the Policemen Fire Tear Gas when there was no riot ?

Why are 30,000 Policemen deployed to one State, where there is no violence but just an election ?

Why is the Federal Government, the Presidency and Federal APC making Ekiti State Election their business ?

We already know how grounded this Governor is, he is relating with his people well, even up to the illiterates and the grassroot, there is no way they can defeat him, so why do they expect to win Ekiti State ? When they can not even hold congresses successfully ?

Keep asking foolish question as if you didn't know what occur 2014.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by deebrain(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
WELL DONE APC

We use this medium to appeal to the United Nation, United States of America, Britain and European Union to please come to the aid of Nigerians.

Voice Mail.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by cubakings: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
so somebody was busy snapping him or what
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by somehow: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
So only him got teargassed?

But i trust foolish people though, they will believe anything as long as it's against who they don't like no matter how senseless it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by FastShipping: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
Fellow Nigerians, behond the CHAINGE you all voted for. How can this happen in a normal democracy?

Why is APC now wait till the election day and let the citizens decides?

I know surely that Buhary will not go unpunished.

Jonathan did more than that to Amaechi. Did you cry or wail then?
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by blackaxe78: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
resurgent2019:

How is that your concern, we shall plunge this country into that war you muslims have always wanted. Terrorist !!!

You are truly hungry.

Go get something to eat.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Balyz: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hezbola:
Lol... Isn't he a sitting Gov.? What happened to immunity..?
No immunity from tear gas. His time will come
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Babaolorioko(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just learned that Governor Ayodele Fayose has collapsed after policemen in Ekiti state fired Teargas at him.

Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fayose-collapses-policemen-fire-teargas-photos/

There is a new kid in the block, Dino Melaye should step aside. Tear gas only affecting him and not people around him Fake guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by soso101: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
E don red

ghen ghen! d film just dey start. 2019 general election na im go be d last fight.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Firefire(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
FastShipping:

Go school you no gree grin

Take i dash you... threat

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by blackaxe78: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
WELL DONE APC

Nigeria democracy under Alhaji General Mohomodu Buhary is under threat.

You did not Russia and ICC
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by olusola200: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

This is not about how grounded Fayose is. This is about karma.
Thanks my brother, when obanikoro and the military were on his side during last election, no one complained now the table has turn around,

Tell dasuki to send helicopter load of money, may be it can do the magic,

Not faint alone, death is knocking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Ijaya123: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
WELL DONE APC

TREATH ko, THREAD ni.

Fayose had it coming. Got no pity for him.

You didn't include G7 in your hypocritical sos call?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Firefire(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
blackaxe78:

You did not Russia and ICC

You can do that on your own.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by one4GOD(f): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Joshmodest:
What is all this drama about now for God sake??Nigeria don tire me oh ,I'm going to my village grin
me am going back to my country....ekiti state grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Firefire(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ijaya123:

TREATH ko, THREAD ni.

Fayose had it coming. Got no pity for him.

You didn't include G7 in your hypocritical sos call?

I pity una end.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by twinskenny(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Joshmodest:

As u can see in the pictures he is sitting grin
Rightly seated lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by abbeyty(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Silly country, I only pity those who are going out that day to vote risking their lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.