Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? (1173 Views)

My Ex Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long, But See What New One Did To Me / ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ / My Story !! Long But Worth Reading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by blazesam(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
This thing the tire me, guy go support chelsea for him entire life, the aim of this support na say make chelsea win. That season go come, the go win chelsea ma they go still the support. If their girl Bleep up once, i mean once they go quit. Why guys?
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Nbote(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Let's get straight to d point....

1. My club won't nag wen I don't buy tickets or watch their match...
2. My club won't get jealous wen I watch other teams or support anoda club...
3. I can comfortably watch to different favourite teams at d same time and not worry about my head, health or sanity.
4. If my club looses a match, it doesn't take it out on me as a fan and I don't have to make dem feel beta...
5. I don't have to spend too much to support my club....

7 Likes

Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Teeisaac(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Team buy and sell player but woman is not
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yep! This made perfect sense grin

1 Like

Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by kushercain: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just as you dey support your team to score goal against different teams the same way you gats score different babes grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by blazesam(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Teeisaac:
Team buy and sell player but woman is not
relationship ma the get new tins naa. Once or several sf no dserve quit. Shebi new playerz na strategy? So buy in new ideals to resolve rather than quit
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Adasun(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
we only rant cos we can do nothing.

But u can do something abt a gal in ur lyf and dat include sacking. grin
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by seniorgozman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
You can't compare the two
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Aaaaaskkkkk them. cheesy
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by DivinelyBlessed: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Orange is sweet
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Betakeshi: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nbote:
Let's get straight to d point....

1. My club won't nag wen I don't buy tickets or watch their match...
2. My club won't get jealous wen I watch other teams or support anoda club...
3. I can comfortably watch to different favourite teams at d same time and not worry about my head, health or sanity.
4. If my club looses a match, it doesn't take it out on me as a fan and I don't have to make dem feel beta...
5. I don't have to spend too much to support my club....

you forget the important:
- away goal you would celebrate from your team, but hate from a gf
- sponsors that are needed for your team but hated on your gf
- the important team RECORD/TROPHIES that you cherish from your team but rarely know abou your gf (or dont really want to know)

1 Like

Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by psycoanalyst(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by bizzy500: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
cool
LivingFree:
Yep! This made perfect sense grin
yes oya tell me the guy wah carry your pant shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by fancy4eve(f): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
blazesam:
This thing the tire me, guy go support chelsea for him entire life, the aim of this support na say make chelsea win. That season go come, the go win chelsea ma they go still the support. If their girl Bleep up once, i mean once they go quit. Why guys?
dey can't stick 2 1 woman because most are not fu*kn expensive as football players. The more u spend on a lady, d less u cheat.

Ladies wake up nd stop been cheap.
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
'' Football is a religion ''
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by blazesam(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
dey can't stick 2 1 woman because we are not fu*kn expensive as football players. The more u spend on a lady, d less u cheat.

Ladies wake up nd stop been cheap.
THEN SPEND MORE
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by bigocean(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
LOYALTY- you see, football clubs are loyal to us. They work very hard not to disappoint us and if mistakenly they disappoint us, they feel very bad and remorseful.
Now compare them to ladies who dont know LOYALTY. At the slightest chance, they would disappoint you and your ancestors without any show of remorse.

With football, no lies no drama.
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by fancy4eve(f): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
blazesam:
THEN SPEND MORE
tell dat to ur galfrwnd.
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
IamFreedom:
'' Football is a religion ''

According to English Oxford Dictionary. "ANY PURSUIT OR INTEREST FOLLOWED WITH GREAT DEVOTION" is as well defined as Religion. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/religion

Hence, no big deal. Its so with all walks of life. Even with science and devotional interest in disbelief in the existence of God.
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
WORDWORLD:

According to English Oxford Dictionary. "ANY PURSUIT OR INTEREST FOLLOWED WITH GREAT DEVOTION" is as well defined as Religion. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/religion

Hence, no big deal. Its so with all walks of life. Even with science and devotional interest in disbelief in the existence of God.

So what am i to do ?
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
IamFreedom:

So what am i to do ?

To be honest I don't know.
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by blazesam(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
tell dat to ur galfrwnd.
I dnt waste my time watching people make millions or hundreds of thousands of dollarz within 9omins, i rather do something with. read or sleep. she spend i spend. so we are glued together
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
WORDWORLD:

To be honest I don't know.
What's honest ?
Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
IamFreedom:

What's honest ?

I already attached a link to the English Oxford Dictionary you could help yourself. Do have a splendid night. Bye!

1 Like

Re: How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? by fancy4eve(f): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
blazesam:
I dnt waste my time watching people make millions or hundreds of thousands of dollarz within 9omins, i rather do something with. read or sleep. she spend i spend. so we are glued together
correct guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Men Are Scum / In Case You Are Not Yet Married, These Are The Bachelor Rankings / What’s Your Navel Type!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.