Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director (37369 Views)

NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time And Full-time / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
vertueptime:

Wait if u dnt apply , ie by filling the forms etc in ur skl, hw will nysc know u are available for service, is that not same as application? The man is jst talking

You don't apply for NYSC, you go for NYSC. It's not as if there is a selection going on somewhere, where others got the opportunity to work, while others don't get the opportunity, as it is the case in a job application process. Here everybody irrespective of your category will get something, it can be NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of exemption or letter of exclusion depending on your category or class of graduate you fall into (you can read more about the 3 types of NYSC Certificates/Letter). That's why the word COMPULSORY is synonymous with NYSC Scheme. You can only use APPLICATION if the scheme is a voluntary scheme.
The right word is Mobilize not Apply... what is convincing most of you is because of the documents that are being submitted, which is just a form of screening to know those are eligible for service and those to be exempted...

If you are talking about redeployment or leave... that's where the word Apply can come in.

BE WISE
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
@almajiri, you really try answering every question here, i think you are actually making a point here, but the way u present it is misunderstood.

I still remember during my time, NYSC mobilization form was giving to us in school to fill and some people were giving exemption form as well. The only reason i know at that time was over 30yrs for exemption, i got to know other reason now.

What we are discussing here is what we called misplacement of priority. We should be more concern of the fraudulent in the NYSC system which Adeosun fall prey, to the authencity of the certificate presented to the NA. I took my time to read every comment here, somehow all of you are virtually saying the same thing but attached different meaning. We dont know yet what transpired in this certificate saga, she may be innocent for not getting the right induction, or she delibrately forge the certificate as one of the requirement for the position.

Lets wait for the outcome of the investigation which i believe is on going, same apply to NYSC system.

Let see who is guilty here.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Shifting post how? Go through my posts from the first page and get my point.

My point is age thing don't work when you have your money to exempt, relocate and choice of serving state.

Forget about the useless Nysc act and the better you realise this is Nigeria the better for you. They pay for virtually everything in Nigeria.

The question is "is it legal i.e accepted by the law"
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by vertueptime: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

You don't apply for NYSC, you go for NYSC. It's not as if there is a selection going on somewhere, where others got the opportunity to work, while others don't get the opportunity, as it is the case in a job application process. Here everybody irrespective of your category will get something, it can be NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of exemption or letter of exclusion depending on your category or class of graduate you fall into (you can read more about the 3 types of NYSC Certificates/Letter). That's why the word COMPULSORY is synonymous with NYSC Scheme. You can only use APPLICATION if the scheme is a voluntary scheme.
The right word is Mobilize not Apply... what is convincing most of you is because of the documents that are being submitted, which is just a form of screening to know those are eligible for service and those to be exempted...

If you are talking about redeployment or leave... that's where the word Apply can come in.

BE WISE

I strongly dissagree, u can use words interchangeably but the fact is that the forms u fill indicating ur interest to serve and present ur self for such is marely an application/subscription, mobization will come after ur application, thats why u wait for call up letters telling u of ur mobilization based on the application of interest you made earlier .
If u have more years u can choose not to apply to serve with ur mates, u can do ur masters or whatever then do it at the appropriate time. So filling the papers is an application of interest to serve.
Be wise!
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
vertueptime:

I strongly dissagree, u can use words interchangeably but the fact is that the forms u fill indicating ur interest to serve and present ur self for such is marely an application/subscription, mobization will come after ur application, thats why u wait for call up letters telling u of ur mobilization based on the application of interest you made earlier .
If u have more years u can choose not to apply to serve with ur mates, u can do ur masters or whatever then do it at the appropriate time. So filling the papers is an application of interest to serve.
Be wise!

Listen to yourself,

I compared NYSC to a job or admission process to pinpoint why it's not an application process...
in the case of NYSC, it's mandatory, if u like avail yourself for mobilization now or avail your self later, the law said you must serve, so you are not applying, you're only obeying the law/requirement since you're expected to do so irrespective of the time, as long as you are below 30 as at the time of your graduation.
But in the case of a job or application, you can choose not to do it and that's it, no one or law make it mandatory. You can choose not to work/apply for a company and that is it. same as admission, you can choose not to seek or apply for admission in a school and apply for another school or even choose not to go to higher institution.
But in the case of NYSC it's mandatory either immediately after graduation or later in future i.e you're under a law to do it and it's not as if you choose to apply for it out of your freewill.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by goshee: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Exemptions are not done in schools, you will have to go to Nysc headquarter in abj with your credentials and a form will be giving to you to state your reasons for exemption. This is Nigeria, they do it easily with some amount of money. That stupid man should go and sit down
don't you thing obtaining exemption against the NYSC act is violation of the act. the whole o your family and friends can obtain NYSC exemption cert. any how but the fact according to the law is that anybody who's wasn't above 30 at the time of graduation should present him or herself for service. any other way is a counterfeit. so your own NYSC and those of your friends and family member might be fake just like that of Aunty Kemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by goshee: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Counter my post constructively.
who would waste his precious time to counter this crap you are spawning. because people jump protocol and due process to obtain cert. should exonerate Kemi. we should suspend NYSC act and that of Nigerian constitution because of one fraudulent kemi. because Mr A stole and was not caught should exonerate Mr B who was caught in the act. anyone who defy the NYSC act to obtain posting, cert of national service or exemption letter is a fraudsters and should be made to face the law when caught. the law is the law and wasn't made for kemi and other fraudsters like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by goshee: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
BabaO2:
NYSC cannot stop you from serving even if you are above 30, for him saying they look at credentials to determine who to serve or not is a lie, this is a political sensitization, people like this should not be invited to public programs. We had people that were in their late 30s and in 40s in our camp, they said they were passionate to serve their father's land, mostly they came from abroad, why can't NYSC stop these people, if it is true it is NYSC that determines who to serve?
you dont get the gist bro. if you are 60 but graduated at the age below 30 then you are mandated to serve. for those who graduated above 30 and are serving, here is Nigeria where anything can go. that anything goes in Nigeria doesn't mean there is no law. you might be lucky to skip the procedure and go scot free but that doesnt mean everybody will be as luck as you are. we none lots of people have done worse than kemi but for the fact that she's a public servant who commands attention hers seems interesting. According to the NYSC act Kemi is guilty. though I see this as more of a witch hunt than any other thing. How could Kemi be showing stunts to Aba Kyari and the cabals in general without been clean. he who sorts equity must come with clean hands. Kemis desperation for public service nailed and this is the beginning to the end of her political carrier. Buhari might use her as a scapegoat to revive his dead integrity as she's not from Hausa/Fulani extraction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by CioAngels(f): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Whats to part-time students who spent 7year in school as against 5year and spent another 4year to collect statement of result after 2year and certificate came after another 2yrar that was after punch newspaper intervened. With this now, who are they and where they should go to collect the exemption certificate. This is the case of a then very good Uni before it became a conduit pipe.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by vertueptime: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

Listen to yourself,

I compared NYSC to a job or admission process to pinpoint why it's not an application process...
in the case of NYSC, it's mandatory, if u like avail yourself for mobilization now or avail your self later, the law said you must serve, so you are not applying, you're only obeying the law/requirement since you're expected to do so irrespective of the time, as long as you are below 30 as at the time of your graduation.
But in the case of a job or application, you can choose not to do it and that's it, no one or law make it mandatory. You can choose not to work/apply for a company and that is it. same as admission, you can choose not to seek or apply for admission in a school and apply for another school or even choose not to go to higher institution.
But in the case of NYSC it's mandatory either immediately after graduation or later in future i.e you're under a law to do it and it's not as if you choose to apply for it out of your freewill.

Consult ur dictionary and stop these vast verbose. Let me use laymans language, how to you avail ur self when u are ready for nysc? Is it not to indicate ur interest? Is it not the same as application?
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by omoharry(f): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:
Liar and incompetent man, says who NySC don't issue exemption letter to corp members below 30? One need to present reasons for an exemption and your reasons will be investigated, if genuine and convincing, Nysc would definitely grant your application.

Secondly, exemptions are done through applications and i have seen people who paid money to exempt, the certificates were not given to them until the end of the service year. This mumu man is nothing but a stupid liar.

i was issued letter of exclusion from in OOU on the basis of part time .from NYSC.. is the same as exemption.. ?the thing is confusing.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
vertueptime:

Consult ur dictionary and stop these vast verbose. Let me use laymans language, how to you avail ur self when u are ready for nysc? Is it not to indicate ur interest? Is it not the same as application?

After this I won't argue with you...

A formal request to be considered for a position or to be allowed to do or have something, submitted to an authority, institution, or organization.

Using the above dictionary definition, now let me ask you... is it the graduate that send his/her name or data directly to NYSC or is it the university that send/forward the list of screened/cleared graduates to NYSC?

Is it not after the school has done the forwarding that the graduate will now check for their names to see if they are in first/2nd batch before they proceed to do their registration.

Tell me do you apply directly to NYSC as in the case where you apply for a job or Your institution forward your name to NYSC...

Mr man you don't apply for NYSC, once you are cleared by your school and your data is sent to NYSC, the next stage is to do your registration...

APPLICATION involves a form of consideration, even when you meet all the requirements in application process, you may still not be considered while NYSC is mandatory as long as you are cleared by your school and your data forwarded by your school and below 30...

Consideration...

P.S - Once you meet the requirements and you are ready to serve at that moment, you will serve... but in application, even if you meet the requirements and you are ready to work, you may not get the offer...

BE WISE!!!

Q.E.D
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
omoharry:
i was issued letter of exclusion from in OOU on the basis of part time .from NYSC.. is the same as exemption.. ?the thing is confusing.

it is not the same, candidates who are always entitled to NYSC certificate of exclusion are people who are graduates but could not attend the regular programs in school. E.g Graduate from part time programmes, Sandwich, Long distance learning and so many other forms of irregular programs.

while,

An exemption certificate is issued to someone who by law could not participate in the NYSC scheme despite the fact that such person attended a regular program in a University or Polytechnic program and graduated.
Those that fall into the category of exemption certificate are;
those above 30 years old as at the time of their graduation, those that have served in Nigeria Army, Nigeria Police for more than 9 months, those that are staffs of SSS, NIA, DIS, Nigerian Security Organization, those that have been conferred with national honour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by vertueptime: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

A formal request to be considered for a position or to be allowed to do or have something, submitted to an authority, institution, or organization.

Using the above dictionary definition, now let me ask you... is it the graduate that send his/her name or data directly to NYSC or is it the university that send/forward the list of screened/cleared graduates to NYSC?

Is it not after the school has done the forwarding that the graduate will now check for their names to see if they are in first/2nd batch before they proceed to do their registration.

Tell me do you apply directly to NYSC as in the case where you apply for a job or Your institution forward your name to NYSC...

Mr man you don't apply for NYSC, once you are cleared by your school and your data is sent to NYSC, the next stage is to do your registration...

APPLICATION involves a form of consideration, even when you meet all the requirements in application process, you may still not be considered while NYSC is mandatory as long as you are cleared by your school and your data forwarded by your school and below 30...

Consideration...

P.S - Once you meet the requirements and you are ready to serve at that moment, you will serve... but in application, even if you meet the requirements and you are ready to work, you may not get the offer...

BE WISE!!!

Q.E.D

You have said nothing different from your first statement.

According to ur definition ;A formal request to be considered for a position or to be allowed to do or have something, submitted to an authority, institution, or organization.
From the above;
1, the form u fill indicate a request that u want to be considered to serve in the year wch ur skl fwds to nysc is a formal document, (with a format)

2, it indicates that u have met the requirements and that u seek to be allowed to participate

3,it is submitted tru ur dept to student affairs to nysc, (institution,authority)

Be wise
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by omoharry(f): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

it is not the same, candidates who are always entitled to NYSC certificate of exclusion are people who are graduates but could not attend the regular programs in school. E.g Graduate from part time programmes, Sandwich, Long distance learning and so many other forms of irregular programs.

while,

An exemption certificate is issued to someone who by law could not participate in the NYSC scheme despite the fact that such person attended a regular program in a University or Polytechnic program and graduated.
Those that fall into the category of exemption certificate are;
those above 30 years old as at the time of their graduation, those that have served in Nigeria Army, Nigeria Police for more than 9 months, those that are staffs of SSS, NIA, DIS, Nigerian Security Organization, those that have been conferred with national honour
Thank you.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by patrickcollins: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Forgery of certificates is a criminal offence, her quietness on this issue is sending signals that she has done something wrong, waiting for oga at d top to savalge the situation.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
vertueptime:

You have said nothing different from your first statement.

According to ur definition ;A formal request to be considered for a position or to be allowed to do or have something, submitted to an authority, institution, or organization.
From the above;
1, the form u fill indicate a request that u want to be considered to serve in the year wch ur skl fwds to nysc is a formal document, (with a format)

2, it indicates that u have met the requirements and that u seek to be allowed to participate

3,it is submitted tru ur dept to student affairs to nysc, (institution,authority)

Be wise

I know you have realized you're wrong but won't accept it.
Let me ask you which form do you submit in school that indicates your request to be considered for service... now I know that you have been through NYSC scheme.
You only do your clearance, it's left for your school to compile the list of candidates they want to send to NYSC.
OR are you referring to final clearance as a request or application for service, please don't even try it because it will clear my doubt of you being a graduate that has been through NYSC or Not.

The school compiles the list of candidates to be sent to NYSC from the list of graduates that have satisfied the Academic requirements without any formal or informal letter, request or whatsoever from the graduates, or do you think there is a form given to people to fill asking them if they want to go for NYSC or not, because that is what your quote depicted.
So tell me, where is the application you and the other guy is arguing about? Application involves making or indicating a request for you to be considered

According the man, I mean the former NYSC official who is the reason for this thread, he said you*** don't apply for NYSC exemption certificate, once your school send the list or the list is forwarded, it's left for NYSC to vet it and know those to serve and those to be exempted and those to be given exclusion letter.
That being said, you as a graduate didn't apply for it, NYSC took the decision base on the laid down rules and regulations (NYSC laws)...

You have realized you are wrong but you don't want to accept it and as such we will keep, going on and on with this argument. so I will stop arguing over this at this point.

BE WISE!!!

Have a good day
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by patrickcollins: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Exemptions are not done in schools, you will have to go to Nysc headquarter in abj with your credentials and a form will be giving to you to state your reasons for exemption. This is Nigeria, they do it easily with some amount of money. That stupid man should go and sit down
You are on the same page with the man, you made mention of one going with his credentials and in the process fill a form, to me it is still the same thing, one's credentials will determine if one should serve or be exempted, I smell she used her influence to secure the exemption, which is a bridge of nysc act.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by oruma19: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
This problem on kemi might just be emanating from an APC source. People are looking elsewhere but truth remains that its an insider who desires the jobof finance minister that is doing all this. i suspect Tinubu and his boys, that man sabi play all kinds of politirics...he is a grandmaster trying to install akabueze his boy and claim he has struggled for an ibo top slot thereby getting south east support. people dont know this Tinubu, he thinks 10 times ahead of his fellow politicians, dont fear Bola Ahmed Tinubu at ur peril. what i am saying may sound stupid but in no distant time, una go see am clear like colored TV. Henever liked kemi from inception because he wasnt the one who nominated her, he prefers wale edun or Ben akabueze. fear Tinubu....leader of the cult that rules Nigeria presently. they all dont care about us...lolz
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by vertueptime: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

Consideration...

BE WISE!!!

Q.E.D

Filled a form indicating among other details my permanent home address,2 passports, state of origin,marriage certificate if any.

U can keep changing the goal post, but it still remains the same u applied for nysc, i jst countered u with ur definition and ur still arguing.

U must fill application form, let me even put it this way no sugar coating,

Be wise
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
vertueptime:

Filled a form indicating among other details my permanent home address,2 passports, state of origin,marriage certificate if any.

U can keep changing the goal post, but it still remains the same u applied for nysc, i jst countered u with ur definition and ur still arguing.

U must fill application form, let me even put it this way no sugar coating,

Be wise

Guy free me please, you and who is talking about NYSC registration here... those credentials you listed there are requested for NYSC registration and that's after your school must have sent your name to NYSC, those things you listed there are used for documentation not for application...

The processes for NYSC are listed below...

1. Clearance, just like the clearance people do when they gain admission into higher institutions, some of the reasons for clearance are: to check if you are owing the school, or commit a crime which you are yet to clear yourself, may be you have courses you're yet to clear, maybe the number of courses you did meet up with the standard set by the regulatory body (e.g NUC and so on)etc
2. Forwarding of eligible or cleared graduates' names/data to NYSC by the institutions (Uni/Poly), this process is a must for every Higher institutions in the country, once you are cleared, your data will be forwarded to NYSC, it's not like you have any option of not applying*** i.e it's mandatory.
3. Uploading and checking to see if your name is there, which must be there but may not be at the time u want i.e you wish for 1st batch but saw your name in the 2nd batch etc
4. Registration i.e if you find your name there and this is where you make use of those credentials you listed above.
After which Workshop, checking of your state of deployment, Orientation camp etc will follow.
Please if you don't have any point, stop quoting me and let's end this argument instead of arguing about what you know little or nothing about...

Please in all the listed processes, show me one place where the action tallies with the difinition of Application.

and again the point of argument between me and the guy you tried to back up was that, candidates can't apply*** for letter of exemption, it's NYSC that will check your provided details and credentials to know if you're to be exempted or not. Tho you might see people doing it, but it's due to the corruption on the side of that NYSC official and the candidate, not that it's the way it is supposed to be. The guy confirmed it is due to corruption and he didn't argue about it...

Answer the question in bold, if you have no answer for it, please don't quote me

BE WISE!!!
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Olubidex: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

You must be a dullard, two of my female friends applied for an exemption and their applications were granted. If you know so little about the process, don't you also know about redeployment? same process goes for the both.

Oga the application of exemption you are talking about must be after you have been mobilized and you present your reasons for exemption through application. Have you seen anybody who apply for exemption from school? Thus the man is right.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by vertueptime: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

Guy free me please, you and who is talking about NYSC registration here... those credentials you listed there are requested for NYSC registration and that's after your school must have sent your name to NYSC, those things you listed there are used for documentation not for application...

The processes for NYSC are listed below...

1. Clearance, just like the clearance people do when they gain admission into higher institutions, some of the reasons for clearance are: to check if you are owing the school, or commit a crime which you are yet to clear yourself, may be you have courses you're yet to clear, maybe the number of courses you did meet up with the standard set by the regulatory body (e.g NUC and so on)etc
2. Forwarding of eligible or cleared graduates' names/data to NYSC by the institutions (Uni/Poly), this process is a must for every Higher institutions in the country, once you are cleared, your data will be forwarded to NYSC, it's not like you have any option of not applying*** i.e it's mandatory.
3. Uploading and checking to see if your name is there, which must be there but may not be at the time u want i.e you wish for 1st batch but saw your name in the 2nd batch etc
4. Registration i.e if you find your name there and this is where you make use of those credentials you listed above.
After which Workshop, checking of your state of deployment, Orientation camp etc will follow.
Please if you don't have any point, stop quoting me and let's end this argument instead of arguing about what you know little or nothing about...

Please in all the listed processes, show me one place where the action tallies with the difinition of Application.

and again the point of argument between me and the guy you tried to back up was that, candidates can't apply*** for letter of exemption, it's NYSC that will check your provided details and credentials to know if you're to be exempted or not. Tho you might see people doing it, but it's due to the corruption on the side of that NYSC official and the candidate, not that it's the way it is supposed to be. The guy confirmed it is due to corruption and he didn't argue about it...

Answer the question in bold, if you have no answer for it, please don't quote me

BE WISE!!!

Why writing all these rubbish, u totally missed thr point, u need to apply in writing / forms.

Be wise
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by edupedia: 4:04am On Jul 13, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
Kemi is a gonner.

The Cabal wants her out and this is why...

....what u have posted is also a wailing fable until it's proved... has she told u she presented any such certificate to anyone? ...your wailing attempt at fishing for idiots is obvious.... stop using codeine.....
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by lekside11: 5:43am On Jul 13, 2018
The section 2a of the NYSC act has already cleared the air on this issue.

Read below the NYSC act(law guiding the NYSC scheme):
http://lawnigeria.com/LawsoftheFederation/NATIONAL-YOUTH-SERVICE-CORPS-ACT.html

If Kemi Adeosun actually graduated at the age 22 then there was no way she could have been issued an exemption letter by the NYSC.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2018
vertueptime:

Why writing all these rubbish, u totally missed thr point, u need to apply in writing / forms.

Be wise

Finally, you lack something to say, you are now resorting to insult.
You don't apply in writing or form according to NYSC law but just because people want to cut corners and due to the corruption you go there with your documents or credentials and you will be giving a form to fill to state the reason why u want to exempt but according to the law or proper way of doing things in NYSC system it's not acceptable and you don't apply, just provide your documents on their site or office/headquarter, they are the one that will check their rules and regulations to know the category u fall into. they are the one to determine if you are to be exempted or not using the details in your documents but these days people pay to get it done.

Mehn, sorry to say this, you are too d.aft, honestly.

You need someone to enlighten you that just because people do somethings or use money to get something and get away with it, does not make it acceptable or doesn't put it in line with the organization rules and regulations.

BE WISE!!!
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Mbdandy:

You need to understand that there is difference between redeployment and exemption . Redeployment only happens when you have been mobilised and done at the end of camp or after camp while with exemption you are not deployed to any state you don't attend camp. Note you don't apply for exemption but you can apply for redeployment . It is boldly written on the nysc website as to the reasons for exemptions as stated by the director let's not argue without facts when it won't cost us anything to seek understanding on the issue .

cc: vertueptime I think you need this. we don't need to argue what's obvious
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by vertueptime: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=BabaIbo post=69331266]

cc: vertueptime I think you need this. we don't need to argue what's obvious[/quote

U dont even get it what i am talking about, ur going the same way as the supposedly unwise man. U can take the horse to the river but....
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by vertueptime: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
BabaIbo:

Finally, you lack something to say, you are now resorting to insult.
You don't apply in writing or form according to NYSC law but just because people want to cut corners and due to the corruption you go there with your documents or credentials and you will be giving a form to fill to state the reason why u want to exempt but according to the law or proper way of doing things in NYSC system it's not acceptable and you don't apply, just provide your documents on their site or office/headquarter, they are the one that will check their rules and regulations to know the category u fall into. they are the one to determine if you are to be exempted or not using the details in your documents but these days people pay to get it done.

Mehn, sorry to say this, you are too d.aft, honestly.

You need someone to enlighten you that just because people do somethings or use money to get something and get away with it, does not make it acceptable or doesn't put it in line with the organization rules and regulations.

BE WISE!!!

I cant even waste my time going thru the long rubbish uv bn writing, normally when people loose credibility or are of the lower iq they begin to rain insults, the denseness of ur brain is astonishing.
I cant wish u wisdom but brain and sense
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
vertueptime:

I cant even waste my time going thru the long rubbish uv bn writing, normally when people loose credibility or are of the lower iq they begin to rain insults, the denseness of ur brain is astonishing.
I cant wish u wisdom but brain and sense

Go away with your ignorance please, Q.E.D.
You lack wisdom
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=vertueptime post=69343351][/quote]
Go away with your ignorance, I'm done arguing with you. You lack wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) / Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.