Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience (3398 Views)

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Ishowlee: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Have you ever had an encounter with a partner, friend or room-mate that bed-wets??

Share your experience; who is he/she to you?, How best were you able to cope and tolerate them and for how long?, Do you broke up with he/she coz of that?
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: WHAT ROLE DO YOU PLAY IN HELPING THEM OUT OF THE SITUATION

Let's hear from you......

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by LogicBomb8: 12:47am On Jul 12, 2022
I
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Observing...
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by chatinent: 12:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Oraimo cord don finish for market?

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Make i go piss first...this topic go sweet die...i dey come ooo
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by PerfectStranger(m): 1:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Yes. She bed wetted and accused me of it. I almost thought I did it.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by doggedfighter(f): 2:13am On Jul 12, 2022
grin

This topic ,!
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Nebes: 2:38am On Jul 12, 2022
A squirter. Room always smelling of urine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Immanuelsnr: 4:14am On Jul 12, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Or you did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by MITCHELL96: 4:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Not a thread for people like me that's always in an online & long distance relationship grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Tallesty1(m): 4:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Nobody here will admit that he or she is the bedwetting partner

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:05am On Jul 12, 2022
So you opened a thread just to body shame people suffering from Nucturnal enuresis?

Have you ever asked your self why people bed wet? Do you think they enjoy bedwetting?
Just so you know bed wetting can emanate from a medical condition.
And bed wetting is also different from squirting as some of you think they are thesame. Bed wetting can happen to anybody both old and young men and women .

Some people out grow it at a tender age. While others don't . Some of these adults who bed wet might be battling medical issues such as Gestational diabetes, bladder tumor or over grown prostate.

This is not a fun topic, this is some people's shameful night mares.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Benki003(m): 5:48am On Jul 12, 2022
chatinent:
Oraimo cord don finish for market?

Na oroma Dey now grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by 1Sharon(f): 5:56am On Jul 12, 2022
ReneeNuttall:
So you opened a thread just to body shame people suffering from Nucturnal enuresis?

Have you ever asked your self why people bed wet? Do you think they enjoy bedwetting?
And bed wetting is also different from squirting as some of you think they are thesame. Bed wetting can happen to anybody both old and young men and women .

Some people out grow it at a tender age. While others don't . Some of these adults who bed wet might be battling medical issues such as Gestational diabetes, bladder tumor or over grown prostate.

Bedwetting is associated with children. Beyond the age of 7 is classed as abnormal.

And no, it doesn't just happen to anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Ishowlee: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2022
ReneeNuttall:

Nobody is body-shaming anybody here... We are just asking for any one,s experience. And how he/she was able to cope with & help the person involved... Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Ishowlee: 6:40am On Jul 12, 2022
PerfectStranger:
But you knew you did it. Comrade... grin
PerfectStranger:
But you knew you did it. Comrade...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Sirqt5(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2022
1Sharon:

Bedwetting is associated with children. Beyond the age of 7 is classed as abnormal.

And no, it doesn't just happen to anybody.
don't be obtuse . diabetes, bladder problem , other illness can cause it even in folks witout children

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by pocohantas(f): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Tallesty1:
Nobody here will admit that he or she is the bedwetting partner

I have never met an adult that bed-wets. When I read experiences on social media, I feel for them. It must be really painful to be going through such.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by 1Sharon(f): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Sirqt5:
don't be obtuse . diabetes, bladder problem , other illness can cause it even in folks witout children

These are exeptions.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Tallesty1(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2022
pocohantas:

I have never met an adult that bed-wets. When I read experiences on social media, I feel for them. It must be really painful to be going through such.
Don't even wanna imagine what they go through.

They can't pass the night in people's house without being thoroughly embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by mactoni91(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Hilda for School that year... undecided

Her other friend Was just snoring all through the night like a Locomotive Train.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by jawalis(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Had few encounter truthfully and it was not palatable, I couldn’t sense the feeling disappointment and guilt in her.
While I was in 200L, a friend called that his girlfriend would be staying with me for few days till she’s able to get accommodation for herself and I agreed to it. When she arrived, she insisted she’ll sleep on the tiles the first night and I don’t want to force her to the bed so I allowed her, before I got up in the morning; she’d mopped the floor and clean everywhere but I thought it was normal ladies cleaning and stuffs. Then the next night it was a bit cold so I insisted she’s not staying on the floor because of the weather. With so much persuasion, she agreed to it and we slept after random gists and all. I got up about 5am and I met her siting on the bed, I asked why she’s up at that time, she said nothing that she’s attending to customers on her WhatsApp, but I noticed she’d taken out the blanket we used outside, I ignored and slept only to move my hand backward and the place was damn cold, I felt bad maybe my room started leaking from the roof or what? I got up and started apologizing immediately for the leakage but I noticed the asbestos was not wet so I became more confused, What’s happening, she started pleading; erm erm pls am sorry I took garri after you slept last night so I couldn’t wake up and I was tired blah blah. I got her point and I said it’s fine. We placed the bed right the window to dry it off in the day. The next night she insisted she sleeps on the floor but I didn’t agreed to it, I asked her bluntly, are you afraid you might wet the bed again? She started crying and said Yes. I told her no problem, just sleep on the bed with the blanket and she did the same. I couldn’t help her condition but I felt bad because she’s such a pretty girl

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by MarianaTrench: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2022
ReneeNuttall:

Tell him doc!
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Mercury12(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Chimoo
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by kayperry: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
pocohantas:

I have never met an adult that bed-wets
. When I read experiences on social media, I feel for them. It must be really painful to be going through such.

Do you sleep around that much .... or howelse would you have known undecided

VINDICATION !!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Dfynboi: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Nebes:
A squirter. Room always smelling of urine.
shey squirt na urine ni
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Dfynboi: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2022
jawalis:
Had few encounter truthfully and it was not palatable, I couldn’t sense the feeling disappointment and guilt in her.
While I was in 200L, a friend called that his girlfriend would be staying with me for few days till she’s able to get accommodation for herself and I agreed to it. When she arrived, she insisted she’ll sleep on the tiles the first night and I don’t want to force her to the bed so I allowed her, before I got up in the morning; she’d mopped the floor and clean everywhere but I thought it was normal ladies cleaning and stuffs. Then the next night it was a bit cold so I insisted she’s not staying on the floor because of the weather. With so much persuasion, she agreed to it and we slept after random gists and all. I got up about 5am and I met her siting on the bed, I asked why she’s up at that time, she said nothing that she’s attending to customers on her WhatsApp, but I noticed she’d taken out the blanket we used outside, I ignored and slept only to move my hand backward and the place was damn cold, I felt bad maybe my room started leaking from the roof or what? I got up and started apologizing immediately for the leakage but I noticed the asbestos was not wet so I became more confused, What’s happening, she started pleading; erm erm pls am sorry I took garri after you slept last night so I couldn’t wake up and I was tired blah blah. I got her point and I said it’s fine. We placed the bed right the window to dry it off in the day. The next night she insisted she sleeps on the floor but I didn’t agreed to it, I asked her bluntly, are you afraid you might wet the bed again? She started crying and said Yes. I told her no problem, just sleep on the bed with the blanket and she did the same. I couldn’t help her condition but I felt bad because she’s such a pretty girl
eyaah poor lad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by truthCoder: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Dfynboi:
shey squirt na urine ni

No, na blood of Zebrudayah grin grin

It is normal urine that the lady lost control over during sex.

This is why not all girls squirt.

Men have an automatic urine retention program that prevents urination during sex. Women don't.

What pisses me of is some girls who intentionally urinate during sex to pass off as squirting. She go wash duvet o.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Simolicatalano: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
jawalis:
Really sad!
How was the atmosphere during her stay.
Were you able to keep in touch even after she moved out ?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by kolamilan(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Here to learn
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Dfynboi: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
truthCoder:

No, na blood of Zebrudayah grin grin

It is normal urine that the lady lost control over during sex.

This is why not all girls squirt.

Men have an automatic urine retention program that prevents urination during sex. Women don't.

What pisses me of is some girls who intentionally urinate during sex to pass off as squirting. She go wash duvet o.
brother squirt no be urine o, google am

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by jawalis(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Simolicatalano:

Really sad!
How was the atmosphere during her stay.
Were you able to keep in touch even after she moved out ?

It’s sad indeed. She stayed for about 5days. But the other three days were not so cool. She’s always having that kind of complex feeling of intimidation. She will sit and never say anything for hours. She’s over careful and I can’t even ask if my friend knew about it. I was left in the middle. I didn’t talked about it to my friend till date anyways. I pretended nothings happened. We still view each other’s status on WhatsApp but she’s no more with my friend

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Angry At This? / Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big / See Me See Trouble O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.