Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) (2310 Views)

My Toto Will Tear, Is On Fire—Woman Ran After Hot Sex By Her Husband(Video) / Never Do This After Sex (must Read) / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by good20: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Source=> ofofonews.com

Something as simple as peeing right after the end of the sxual act brings great benefits for you and your body, helping to fight infections that may endanger your physical well-being.

By having s*x, those microbes and bacteria in the genital area and rctum can enter and accumulate in the urethra, running the risk of infection occur in the bladder.

In fact, it has been shown that this is one of the most common causes of urinary tract infections in women, and that is why, in order to avoid it, experts stress the importance to urinate right after s*x .

Furthermore, doctors say, unlike men, female ejaculati0n does not occur through the urethra so the only way to draw and expel all those substances or particles that are introduced during penetrati0n is through urination, so it is recommended not to forget this, once completed interc0urse. It is advised not to take your time and to urinate preferably within 45 minutes after penetrati0n.

More @ http://ofofonews.com/read-why-its-important-to-urinating-after-hot-sx-must-see/

Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by Nackzy: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Girls that use to sleep immediately after sex, hope you people have heard
Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by good20: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Nackzy:
Girls that use to sleep immediately after sex, hope you people have heard

tell them bro tongue grin grin
Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by SenorFax(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Most of them don't know, they usually urinate after sex mostly to prevent pregnancy grin grin grin
Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
you somehow picture female urine originates in the womb and when a woman urinates its like water cleaning and flushing out the vagina.
you're stupid
go Google the anatomy of the vagina.

1 Like

Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by gonkin(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you somehow picture female urine originates in the womb and when a woman urinates its like water cleaning and flushing out the vagina.
you're stupid
go Google the anatomy of the vagina.

I just tire. As for men its works but i wonder how this helps in women.
Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2018
gonkin:

I just tire. As for men its works but i wonder how this helps in women.
even 2 mins on Google will show these amateurs women dont pee out of their vagina
sometimes i wonder if they have even seen a woman pee
Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2018
pls guys go to Google and paste this "pee hole in vagina" then click IMAGES and see where female pee comes from. maybe you can stop posting dumb threads like this.

1 Like

Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by pafo(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
How about going to pee right in the middle of a steamy sex?
Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by romenna: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2018
after heavy pounding, majority of them fall asleep, a very deep sleep i mean
talking from experience
Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by emelda86(f): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2018
romenna:
after heavy pounding, majority of them fall asleep, a very deep sleep i mean
talking from experience

Hmmmm...
Re: READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) by romenna: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
emelda86:

Hmmmm...
boo na lie?

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This ( Bizzare) / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.