Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." (2300 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by crixuss(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
What does it mean when a girl tells a guy: "I care about you ALOT."
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by ForestHill: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Oluromantic: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
It means her pusssy is readily available. Just find a way to slot in your dicck and thrust vigorously. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
It means u be fool fr not seeing she dey into u on a 100
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by dingbang(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Means you just got friend zoned

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by bankulizer: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Means you're like a brother to her grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Lamba42(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
You've either been zoned or preparing to be zoned grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by lightangel65i(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
crixuss:

Means she wants to start manipulating you, they start with sweet words

8 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
It means she is willing to date you,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
U Are Asking 4 D Meaning Of Something She Said In A Simple English Language To U. Ok. Let Me Tell U D Meaning In Chinese Language, It Means Cha Chan Chi Chunk Achin Chu. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by habsydiamond(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
only God understands anything that comes out of a lady's mouth.. all of u may be wrong about the interpretation undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by theakuko: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
What did you say to her before she gave you that reply? I'm guessing she sees you as a brother
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Haywhymido(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
lightangel65i:

Means she wants to start manipulating you, they start with sweet words
oil dey ur head. Manipulation 101

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Kvng6464: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
dingbang:
tell the old man one more time lol
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Auladimeji(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
winkIt's a manipulation skill
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Camelot65: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Friend zone!!! A lady would show if she cares about you from her actions not words

5 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
The girl don fire her shot and now, the ball is in your court. The way you handle the situation will determine your stand.
Handle it poorly and become a perpetual Will Smith in a friendzone.

Mek I give you small tip. Don't ask out, just assume the role of boyfriend already. Umuaka ndia sef. cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Nicepoker(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
It's a technical statement. Just take to your heels. Destiny killing statement

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by mariahAngel(f): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
dingbang:

That is not true.
You guys assume a lot and deceive your fellow guys in the process.

When a girl says "I care about you a lot", it means she cares about you a lot.
It could also possibly mean she's falling in love with you.
Falling in love is a process that don't just happen. It's a step by step thingy. Especially for a romantic soul.

Words like " I appreciate you" " I care about you" should not be taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by fuckaholic25(f): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oluromantic:
It means her pusssy is readily available. Just find a way to slot in your dicck and thrust vigorously. Thank me later
bro, u get mouth
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by fuckaholic25(f): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
simple, it means ur ponran dey totori am
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by mariahAngel(f): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
crixuss:

For how long have you two been together?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Gabe427: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
which kind of half story is this
but then it could mean what you want it to mean no one gets into the other species head
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by dingbang(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

That is not true.

Falling in love is a process that don't just happen. It's a step by step thingy. Especially for a romantic soul.

Words like " I appreciate you" " I care about you" should not be taken for granted.
taa comot.. Who you wan whine here undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Annabimbola(f): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oluromantic:
Nonsense talk
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by mariahAngel(f): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
dingbang:
taa comot.. Who you wan whine here undecided

No offense, but you're simple minded.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by sonyc00(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by sonyc00(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Friend Zone la la, 80% loading.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by larrixauto2017(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

That is not true.

.. Oiinnn you are doing well
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Oluromantic: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Annabimbola:
Nonsense talk
Bimbola. O tie mo awada. I was just being sarcastic
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Oluromantic:

����
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Oluromantic: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2020
Missyford31:

����
Hi how are you today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Hot-tempered Husband Burns Wife’s Credentials During A Fight / . / Schoolgirl In Short Uniform Twerk Hard In Front Of Male Teacher [WATCH]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.