Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

She Is 6 Yrs Older Than I But Am Crazy About Her: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 6 Yrs Older Than I But Am Crazy About Her: (7293 Views)

Help Am Crazy About Sex / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is 6 Yrs Older Than I But Am Crazy About Her: by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2010
@hbabe, now i get your flow, and more enlightened, , sorry if u feel offended, thanks!
Re: She Is 6 Yrs Older Than I But Am Crazy About Her: by zap2(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2010
@poster--6 yrs is much o, guy! i jus broke up with wit an older woman, 8yrs gap. its serious. im glad she took the courage(she felt she was too matured for me). i used to love her but when we started aving arguments, and i look around and see younger "babes", i knew it was gonna be easy. i'm free now and relieved. We r still friends anyway.

1 thing i'll neva do again=Date an older woman!
@VALACIOUS- u still dey? sorry i tasi u on 1 old thread of urs.No vex o
Re: She Is 6 Yrs Older Than I But Am Crazy About Her: by hbabe(f): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2010
valacious:

@hbabe, now i get your flow, and more enlightened, , sorry if u feel offended, thanks!
I am humbled by your apology. You have a great personality.
Re: She Is 6 Yrs Older Than I But Am Crazy About Her: by djeezy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2010
Age aint nothing but mind over matter; if you dont mind, it doesn't matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? / The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.