Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin (643 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin by CastedBlog: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2018
A Lady has been shredded to pieces after loosing her elder sister painfully, According to the lady who's currently mourning she normally put her phone of silence, and so when her sis called to help her out, she missed the call..

Only to get a sad news minutes later that she's dead..
Really Sad.

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-who-put-her-phone-on-silence.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2018
This is heartbreaking cry
Re: Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2018
That's how a friend of mine missed a call when someone was calling to inform him that policemen were on the way to arrest him...

Please at the very least just put it on vibration..
Re: Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin by cruzita(f): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Almost everything has its bad side.i believe some have learnt from this.sorry for ur loss dear
Re: Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin by mimimile93: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2018
How would you picking her calls prevent her from dying?
You stop putting your phone on silence is your fvcken business.

They people who put that silent key weren't stupiid.
I can't have a VID with you and your phone rings.. I walk you out..
Re: Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin by TollaEstate: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Eyah

(1) (Reply)

Why Black Men Have Big Lips? / Slay Queens Join The Groomsmen Squad, Rocks Men Suit (photos) / My experience, Advice is needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.