Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Thanks For The Prompt Delivery Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thanks For The Prompt Delivery Shoptomydoor (568 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks For The Prompt Delivery Shoptomydoor by Thomoge: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2018
ShopToMyDoor is the best shipping company and i say this in confidence because i can trust them. After spending so much money buying substandard spare parts for my car in Nigeria which i regret, i came across ShopToMyDoor on facebook and then i asked my colleagues about them, a few knew them so i was a bit sceptical, then i searched online and i saw some bad feedbacks which made me scared. I was already contemplating continuing with the "devil you know" which they say is better than the angel you don't know, when my cousin in the USA called me and then i asked him to check if this ShopToMyDoor is existing and he said he knows the company very well there in Houston and he will check it out. Feedback came from him that they had been doing business since 2008 and not in anyway fraudulent. He said he paid a visit to the warehouse, where he saw tonnes of shipment and was convinced he can also use them to send his mother some packages when he buys from Amazon. Finally, i gave them a trial and in just 6 days my car battery arrived Nigeria. Based on logistics i went to pick up myself because i wanted to be sure that what i bought from autopartwarehouse is what they brought for me. In fact, i was ready for trouble if they didn't bring my exact battery. But on getting to their office, i was received warmly, my car battery was intact, what i bought is shat they shipped from USA and i was 100% satisfied. I felt at peace with my online shopping and i have made more purchases now. This time i am getting a 65 inches TV and i will come back to update you all on how it goes. I was happy to hear that with ShopToMyDoor i can also ship large or heavy items through ocean shipping to Nigeria. The lady at the reception took time to explain to me how i can save money shipping more items through their ocean shipping to Nigeria. I run a business as a side hustle in computer village and with this i can bring in more items at a cheaper price from what i have noticed. ShopToMyDoor, is reliable. My best part is when the lady told me they have a refund policy and that if anything happens to my package i will get my money back... everything she said, all 100% the shipping cost and the cost of the item. I love the confidence in ShopToMyDoor, and i will recommend more people to use ShopToMyDoor if they want value and peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

Prepaid Metre. PHCN Extorting From Us. / Why Are These Nigerian Billionaires Not Known And Under The Spotlight / How To Earn From Reselling Any Social Media Services And Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.