Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail (33404 Views)

Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / Abuja Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Temptee101(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
I hate everything about this man, a professional sniper is urgently needed
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by somehow: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
odomanis:

You started well and almost made me believe you are no partisan but, before long you showed your real stuff. how can you commend who had the will power to complete a project and despise the person who had the initiative and strong will to start the project ? That's hypocrisy !

Yaradua (A northerner) started it in 2007 so?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by FriendNG: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
goaldynboy:
If Jonathan didn't initiate this project, the dull brained Buhari wouldn't have thought of such!!

See how all the zombies have come out of there holes to masturbate in this thread!!

Actually you're the 1 with dull brain because it was initiated 2007 under Elrufai ministry

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by somehow: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who was president in 2007?
skales67:
Commissioning what was kick-started and 95% completed by GEJ.

Continue deceiving yourselves BMC

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by greatman247(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
kennygee:

You didn't have to sound insulting. Nobody wey no fit insult person.

Okay, I'm very sorry about that. Honestly sorry. I hope I'm pardoned now? But continuity in govt has been problems of Nigeria over time and this govt have started that continuity regardless of who initiated the project. Not this project alone, he has continued the projects of the opposition party and ensure they're completed, we need to commend such man, even though he didn't do well in some other areas. At least on this we really need to commend him. Enjoy your day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by somehow: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
dadavivo:
Goodluck project, they think we don't know

You mean Goodluck started the project in 2007?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by abc115: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dee60:
I thought this had been commissioned before? Is this another rail project?

Is another one for FCT
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by greatman247(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
somehow:

Whether Goodluck project, Ya'dua project or Buhari project all na Nigeria project and needs to be completed. We need to start appreciating a man who has embraced continuity in govt. Continuity in govt has been Nigerian problems over time and this man has deem it fit to complete projects of opposition party kudus to him even though he didn't do well enough in other areas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by abc115: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
My President, welldone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by FriendNG: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dee60:
I thought this had been commissioned before? Is this another rail project?

No. It's another 1. You're mistaken Kaduna Abuja rail with Abuja Metropolitan Rail.

1. Abuja Kaduna railway commissioned 2016 by Muhammadu Buhari is a segment of Kano - Lagos Railway.

The Kano - Lagos Rail is divided in to 4.

a. Lagos - Ibadan (To be completed December this year)
b. Ibadan - Abuja (Yet to be started)
c. Abuja - Kaduna (completed 2016)
d. Kaduna - Kano (Next in line to be awarded)

2. The Abuja Metro rail is within the FCT. It's like using a bus or taxi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by dadavivo: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
somehow:

No, so called PDP misrule project
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by laffwitmi: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
My PVC is ready to vote for you again...Thank you sir

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by somehow: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
dadavivo:
No, so called PDP misrule project
T
That PDP couldn't complete in 8 years but took APC 3 years to complete.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Elfaris(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is commendable. By 2023 baba would have transformed Nigeria for the better. #SaiBaba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by abc115: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
Is el rufai now the new vice President following buhari upandan...or he's briefing him of the Fulani success soo far

The project started during his tenure as FCT Minister

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Torylanez(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
spartan50:
Gej may God bless you...

starter pack fc
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by somehow: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
greatman247:

Whether Goodluck project, Ya'dua project or Buhari project all na Nigeria project and needs to be completed. We need to start appreciating a man who has embraced continuity in govt. Continuity in govt has been Nigerian problems over time and this man has deem it fit to complete projects of opposition party kudus to him even though he didn't do well enough in other areas.

Simple.
Reason i had to ask the so called person i quoted who claimed it was Jonathan's project.

If any successive government/president starts and complete needed projects, new government/president will start something new and complete it.

You wouldn't see Ambode not complete a project knowing that his successor completed his too.

This is is what common sense dictates.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by hmuhammad(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
kennygee:

You didn't have to sound insulting. Nobody wey no fit insult person.
shut up there, no just disgrace yourself here.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by hmuhammad(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
skales67:
Commissioning what was kick-started and 95% completed by GEJ.

Continue deceiving yourselves BMC
ipob tout

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by greatman247(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
somehow:

Simple.
Reason i had to ask the so called person i quoted who claimed it was Jonathan's project.

If any successive government/president starts and complete needed projects, new government/president will start something new and complete it.

You wouldn't see Ambode not complete a project knowing that his successor completed his too.

This is is what common sense dictates.

Wow you are so right brother. Exactly my point too. Well done Sir.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by thunderbabs: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
The president whose idea it was and initiated the project gets forgotten even though some pple do not know that the execution of capital projects outlive the tenure of the initiator.

As everyone does, congrats bubu.. Coz u saw it through. Congrats to the past president who initiated the project as well.

My little xplanation is what will also happen with the 2nd Niger Bridge.

I no beef any buhari supporter oo coz i know una still dey come buh still, daura sure for bubu as groundnut sure for garri tongue
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by FirstCounsel(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin cheesy
Moustache:
Dem don quickly employ staff?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by skales67(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
hmuhammad:
ipob tout

Sai barber zombie
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Prechy19(f): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please where is Buharis right hand in the first pix, is he fin...ing himself?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by blackpanda: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
Is el rufai now the new vice President following buhari upandan...or he's briefing him of the Fulani success soo far

This is el rufais project. He initiated it and is happy to see that finally it is completed, after Jonathan and his cohorts used the project to siphon billions without doing nothing.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by OwenC: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
greatman247:
Nice one Mr President and yes welcome development. I know some bunch of fools won't still like this. I'm here in support of anyone who will move this country forward. Bleep parties. Men check out those trains. Dem make sense die grin
U r d main bundle of stupidity. How many states in Nigeria have dis now? 1 out of 36. And u r rejoicing.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by skallion7(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
PassingShot:
Mr. Infrastructure
trash
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by OwenC: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Elfaris:
This is commendable. By 2023 baba would have transformed Nigeria for the better. #SaliBaba
How?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by ocelot2006(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
GEJ had the chance to finish all these project, but he delayed,too bad......Well done buhari

Please do tell, how did GEJ "delay" the project?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by authority2006(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
sunsewa16:
Even though government is continuity,the way buhari and his government celebrates previous governments initiated projects they completed as if they are the ones that started it,let them initiate theirs and complete it.

They should have abandoned it? You even took pride in the administration that abandoned multi billion naira projects here and there. Shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by fortune1968: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Another sad day for the wailing wailers and ipob .Sai baba !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Paentera(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Factfinder1:

VP is not back from US.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados / 1,000 Vehicles Trapped In Kaduna As Youths Barricade Road - Photos / NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.