Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail (33402 Views)

Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / Abuja Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by skallion7(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
laffwitmi:
My PVC is ready to vote for you again...Thank you sir

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Mumu, only 1 state out 36 states have this. I pity you
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
OwenC:

U r d main bundle of stupidity. How many states in Nigeria have dis now? 1 out of 36. And u r rejoicing.

If the previous administrations had done their job very well, this would have made it 36 of 36.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by theoldpretender(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:
Looks good, but we have a poor maintenance culture.
It is definitely gonna look like this in few months time.

And a big reason why it won't be maintained well is people insiting on paying for a trip in the new metro at very low prices...

Plus...it is government business...which is nobody's business.

The only way to keep it well maintained, is privatization.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by donb06: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
wheeeeeeeewwww...... finally a good news from this govt after a very long time... congrats to them.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by hmuhammad(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
skales67:

Sai barber zombie
losers heart attack must wound Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by jibs4lv(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:
let's at least try to appreciate this first , sentiment apart , when last do we ever see this current development in the country ?am sure everything must be put in place for further maintenance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by MrExcel(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nwatiti24:
pray it lasts. first phase ke? when in other countries this is as old as boarding taxi. Abacha's loot should hv been used to get more of this in other states. Propaganda govt
You too get sense ohhhhhhhh.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by greatman247(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
OwenC:

U r d main bundle of stupidity. How many states in Nigeria have dis now? 1 out of 36. And u r rejoicing.

Shut up fool. What about the other ongoing projects? You tries to hide your stupidity on a public thread like this but you still failed. Because you still indirectly admitted that at least he completed one project. And more over, one is still better than none. When PDP wins let them do more too, that way we can progress. You are just one of those fools I talked about earlier that will not still like this completed project by this govt and you Still played into my hands. Your likes still abound.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by babadoo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
Is el rufai now the new vice President following buhari upandan...or he's briefing him of the Fulani success soo far
lol..
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Pataricatering(f): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
kennygee:
When will he commission the project he started?
if it’s bad news we will see you here with Vaseline wankying to it vigorously! But good news you will be depressed ! May God punish all the people who don’t want Nigeria’s progress !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
greatman247:

Shut up, continuity is the key. No be who start work do the most work na who complete am. Na peeps like you dey cause division and commotion. What stops the person that started it not to have the will power to complete it? Answer is Corruption. Plain and simple. Commend the man that have the will to complete it, if it was to be another govt, they will abandon this loudable project and start another but this govt decides to continue and yet you have guts to question the rationale? You people are so pathetic. I cry for this country and it citizens. Especially people like you.
Ask him how many yar'adua projects gej completes and commissioned?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pataricatering:
if it’s bad news we will see you here with Vaseline wankying to it vigorously! But good news you will be depressed ! May God punish all the people who don’t want Nigeria’s progress !

Starting from you. I rebuke your curse, it will go back to your head. That is what the Bible says. I never insulted you neither was my comment an insult.

If you can't make your comment without insults or curses, they are all on your head.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Pataricatering(f): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
skales67:
Commissioning what was kick-started and 95% completed by GEJ.

Continue deceiving yourselves BMC
95% completed and GEJ decided not to commission it ? Stupidity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Pataricatering(f): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
kennygee:

Starting from you. I rebuke your curse, it will go back to your head. That is what the Bible says. I never insulted you neither was my comment an insult.

If you can't make your comment without insults or curses, they are all on your head.
ode !
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pataricatering:
ode !

Sha gba advice ti mo fun e.

Ko to lo gba epe ti o ye ko gba.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by nwatthu(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
na Jonathan project oh!!!!!!
greatman247:
Nice one Mr President and yes welcome development. I know some bunch of fools won't still like this. I'm here in support of anyone who will move this country forward. Bleep parties. Men check out those trains. Dem make sense die grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Elfaris(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
OwenC:

How?
By doing what he set out to do. Be a nightmare to the enemy of progress in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by udees: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
greatman247:

Shut up, continuity is the key. No be who start work do the most work na who complete am. Na peeps like you dey cause division and commotion. What stops the person that started it not to have the will power to complete it? Answer is Corruption. Plain and simple. Commend the man that have the will to complete it, if it was to be another govt, they will abandon this loudable project and start another but this govt decides to continue and yet you have guts to question the rationale? You people are so pathetic. I cry for this country and it citizens. Especially people like you.
You want me to tell you shut up too''Shut Up'.Dont you know projects have timeline-Go and check the time the project was started and when it was to be commissioned--This rail line was 95%completion 2015 and was waiting for the coaches to arrive--I am in Abuja--When ever you move or travel to the airport you can easily see this rail line going straight to the airport new terminal building awarded by Stella Oduah and construction was also completed --This your dullard Government delays it till now for commissioning--How do you want it to be commissioned by the government that started it when that government is no more in power--Have you not been going to Abuja before now--Dont you been seeing this rail line connecting to the airport before end of 2015.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by pally123: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
Is el rufai now the new vice President following buhari upandan...or he's briefing him of the Fulani success soo far
Thought it was only me. Was wondering what he's always doing around Buhari
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by FriendNG: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
pally123:
Thought it was only me. Was wondering what he's always doing around Buhari

He started the project so he was invited by the FCT minister to see it logical conclusion.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Sardauna24(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
hate speech..
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Abbeybailey(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:
That You are absolutely right on.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by skales67(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pataricatering:
95% completed and GEJ decided not to commission it ? Stupidity!

Just because you serve people "half-done" food doesn't mean GEJ should think and act like you. Dummy!
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Orpe7(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Just 2 months and Almajiri go turn am to their den
Imagine entering the train with a maloo eho will confidently spit on the floor cheesy cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by bewla(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
greatman247:
Nice one Mr President and yes welcome development. I know some bunch of fools won't still like this. I'm here in support of anyone who will move this country forward. Bleep parties. Men check out those trains. Dem make sense die grin
no bash to have seen this pix b4
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Maket: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
greatman247:

Seconded
EOD
GBAM
QED

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by spartan50(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
4601CE:
who is GEJ?
Your savior
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Litmus: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Cheaply finished. The Chinese are capable of building better, Nigerians should insist they give thire best for money offered. We are well-traveled not bush people.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
spartan50:

Your savior
ok
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by lasunadep(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good one. Thank you President Muhammadu Buhari. I love your commitment to bringing back the glory of Nigeria back. May God bless you, bless the minister and all Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by MensIssuesNg: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jonathan commissioned this same project.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail by greatman247(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
udees:

You want me to tell you shut up too''Shut Up'.Dont you know projects have timeline-Go and check the time the project was started and when it was to be commissioned--This rail line was 95%completion 2015 and was waiting for the coaches to arrive--I am in Abuja--When ever you move or travel to the airport you can easily see this rail line going straight to the airport new terminal building awarded by Stella Oduah and construction was also completed --This your dullard Government delays it till now for commissioning--How do you want it to be commissioned by the government that started it when that government is no more in power--Have you not been going to Abuja before now--Dont you been seeing this rail line connecting to the airport before end of 2015.

You seem not to have any sense. In the beginning of this I stated clearly that I wasn't in support of anyone. I'm just here to embrace whoever have good development and programs for the good people of Nigeria and yet you just ignored what I said and decided to showed your stupidity on a public thread like this.

Secondly, I don't believe you that the project was 95% done by previous govt, and even if that's the case, did you ever read the part where I stated clearly that it is not who initiated or start a project that did the most work but who completed it? Again you failed to read that part but decided to show your stupidity once again.

What's the essence of a project you started and failed to complete? What's the use to the people? What direct impact does it have on the citizens of Nigeria until its completed and functioning. Even if you are able to get the project to 98% it doesn't still matter. If another person comes along and complete the remaining 2% , that person is the one that will take the glory because in the real sense, it is who complete the project that does the most work, not who started or initiated it if you don't know.

Lastly, continuity is the major problems in Nigeria. You should commend an opposition govt like the current one, who shows the desire and will power to complete the project of an opposition govt that was there before him. He have the power to abandon such project and start another, no one can hold him against that if he so desire, and yet he decide to complete this and you guys still have guts to question the rationale? Your life is a joke.

If GEJ has completed the project of Ya'dua there will not be any reason for Buhari to still have to work on this project now, it will save us time. Buhari will just start with another project, that way we can progress. And people like will not have to politicise everything just because you hate Buhari so bad

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados / NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos / 1,000 Vehicles Trapped In Kaduna As Youths Barricade Road - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.