Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident (38749 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Dailymemoirs: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Sorry to say I go die has criticised from the wrong perspective. Fayose has been the one speaking up all this Buhari years why bash him for not speaking Up. This is not a correct criticism. It is a sarcastic comment to me
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by sexdoll: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2018
wia dey shade na?
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Butterflyleo: 6:37am On Jul 13, 2018
Dailymemoirs:
Sorry to say I go die has criticised from the wrong perspective. Fayose has been the one speaking up all this Buhari years why bash him for not speaking Up. This is not a correct criticism. It is a sarcastic comment to me

Point of correction, Fayoses has been the one lying against buhari all these years and even lying against himself too.

He asked his own security aides to shoot at his car while in Lagos so he would claim an assassin was after his life

He lied that Buhari was in coma

He lied that Buhari was a clone from Sudan

He lied that he went to China to speak to the business community there so he could attract investment to Ekiti when all he was doing was waiting at a train station with everyone else

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by livinbygrace: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2018
Spot on my guy!We have been complaining about the police brutality to the masses but nobody cares until one of them is affected.Politicians are not to be trusted,all of them are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Soulsymbol99: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

They are all failures APC and PDP....................Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua would have done well for this country but death will leave bad people and visit the good people.

No wonder they say Good name is better than riches even in death he is still remembered I wonder what our politician will be remembered for.

Yar'adua's death is the worst thing to happen to this country since Civil War
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Soulsymbol99: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

They are all failures APC and PDP....................Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua would have done well for this country but death will leave bad people and visit the good people.

No wonder they say Good name is better than riches even in death he is still remembered I wonder what our politician will be remembered for.

Yar'adua's death is the worst thing to happen to us as a country since Civil War
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Soulsymbol99: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

Yar'adua's death is the worst thing to happen to us as a country since Civil War
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by tayotv09(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

Abeg go one place

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by lexy2014: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2018
alignacademy:

Thank you for sharing this

It's heart-warming to see celebrities use their voice to champion the cause of social justice.

Thanks again
no b celebrities abeg. Na I go die...singular
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Efewestern: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2018
room089:
Nigerians and their mentality!

if half of our leaders were bold to speak out like Fayose, things would not have degenerated to this mess we are experiencing now.

Did fayose speak when PDP was busy stealing our common wealth?, he suddenly had a voice when Buhari became a president, what has he (Fayose) done for the people of Ekiti?, You just have to realise that these evil politicians don't care about you, they are only ranting because the system do not favor them.

Whether APC or PDP, I see no difference, what I see are some useless thieves with not sympathy for the masses.

Be wise.

5 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Myself2(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Now every clown can go on insta and be forming activist,pray tell which day did I GO DYE ever take his skinny illiterate arse into the streets on protest ??
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2018
silicongist:

I Go Dye writes on his Instagram page “When pensioners protested this is what they got. When we protested for fuel pump hike this is what we got. When we protested against bad leadership this is what we got. When we protested on power failure or increase of minimum wage this is what we got. This is a good experience for you and it will serve as a lesson to others,that they should join Nigerians when they face hardship and speak against it, because of corruption and the ills of the political class.
Please get up, this is just a small thing compared to the injustice and pains that corruption have caused in this country. Oga governor, you are still among those governors that have short-changed some of our youths’s destiny, even the president is not exempted from any of such consequences. Until all of us use our respective positions to promote what is right, every citizen of this country can face this kind of situation.”
However, the comedian who has a mandate to speak out on corruption on account of his ambassadorial endorsement by UKAid condemns the act of the law enforcement agencies by resorting to crude method to maintain law and order at the rally, by describing it as an abuse of Human Rights.
” I condemn this action because it violates the fundamental human right to liberty and I also use this medium to admonish the people of Ekiti State to remain peaceful as they choose who leads them on Saturday.
“What happens to the boys on the street, can happen to anyone. speak up, because our present status doesn’t stop us from questioning our environment,” he writes

http://silicongist.com.ng/entertainment/comedian-i-go-dye-shades-fayose-over-tear-gas-incident/

Stupidity n Senselessness rigmaroling around each other.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by ebukamen(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

Oga!!!!
We said that buhari will be better than all other politicians before he became president.
Even when he was slow at the beginning we still supported him.
How can you prove that Yar' Adua could have done better?
Do you want to console yourself abi na wetin?
He was better but he married a power drunk woman. Have you not heard that "birds of a feather flock together"?

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by captainamiedi1: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2018
room089:
Nigerians and their mentality!

if half of our leaders were bold to speak out like Fayose, things would not have degenerated to this mess we are experiencing now.

bold enough to speak out y wouldn't he is he not an opposition for the past 16 years of pdp y didn't he speak out apc and pdp are the same and will deliver the same useless result. until Nigerians stand up and speak out, nothing will change.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE is a failure and a disgrace to the people of ekiti state undecided
He wasn't talking about Fayose alone your President Buhari follow join

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by babzo(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2018
XaviDayo:
Sharaaaap joor.

Meanwhile We make Tshirts, sports wears and Polo shirts.

Bros you are insulting someone and still advertising your business? Yours na funny matter

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Darhmeiy: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Torrr
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by soleskate(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

I don't know why they keep supporting the two useless parties, we need to reorientate ourselves. Lets vote for someone credible not those old cargo..I don forget say we dey sell our vote for a token(2k, max)..I weep for my beloved country.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by tyson98: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2018
XaviDayo:
Sharaaaap joor.

Meanwhile We make Tshirts, sports wears and Polo shirts.
Get lost we are not patronizing you nuisance you don't have customer relation

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by anonymuz(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2018
magicminister:
Very well said.

Thos political elites live in their high towers and think they are untouchable but they forget that power is transient and one day, they will become victims of the society they created/refused to change!!

you just said it all.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Zanas: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2018
I go dye is on point
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by adedayoa2(f): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2018
OneSentence:

I was beginning to think I was the only one on this forum that thought both pdp and apc are useless.
you have spoken well sir.
I also feel the same way o, Yar'adua wouldn't have done better. I remember how so many people were praying for him to die.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by kurt09(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
How would anyone believe that a sitting Governor with security details would be so manhandled, knowing how overzealous boys can be to protect Baba

Why is there no video recording of the beating in this age of camera phones in everyone's pocket

Fayose is a pathological liar seeking public sympathy, make him quick come down make them collect that Oga Jona billions in his account

I am sorry for anyone deceived by his theathrics
How old are you? Read about Chris Ngige when he was a governor. Thank me later.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by thaoriginator: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose wan overtake I Go Dye for comdey. grin
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by hudel: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2018
End Your Financial Recession. Attend the ICT-Centric Cake Making Training for FREE!
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2018
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. How I wish he was truly roughhandled. Young men are getting assaulted by the so called sars while political class remain silent.

A character like Fayose is a newsmaker in this days of dirty politics in Nigeria and that's why journalists are always hanging around him. How come there is no video or pictorial evidence of how he was hit by the butt of the gun?

And why was he the only one affected by the teargas while others were busy attending to him?

Fayose has only tried to be smart by appealing to pity from Ekiti people with the aim of swaying votes to his candidate.

He is inadvertently taking the shine and attention off the candidate of the PDP and this may spell doom for PDP at the polls this Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by blackgold2018(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2018
Efewestern:

Did fayose speak when PDP was busy stealing our common wealth?, he suddenly had a voice when Buhari became a president, what has he (Fayose) done for the people of Ekiti?, You just have to realise to these evil politicians don't care about you, they are only ranting because the system do not favor them.

Whether APC or PDP, I see no difference, what I see are some useless thieves with not sympathy for the masses.

Be wise.
I like your last words to that foolish fellow. And the annoying part the foolish fellow said "Nigerians and their mentality", not knowing he just addressed himself foolishly.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by moststylish(m): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2018
I remember Fayose short changed me and my fellow batch c 2013 corpers our 50k state allawee
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by authority2006(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2018
silicongist:

I Go Dye writes on his Instagram page “When pensioners protested this is what they got. When we protested for fuel pump hike this is what we got. When we protested against bad leadership this is what we got. When we protested on power failure or increase of minimum wage this is what we got. This is a good experience for you and it will serve as a lesson to others, that they should join Nigerians when they face hardship and speak against it, because of corruption and the ills of the political class.
Please get up, this is just a small thing compared to the injustice and pains that corruption have caused in this country. Oga governor, you are still among those governors that have short-changed some of our youths’s destiny, even the president is not exempted from any of such consequences. Until all of us use our respective positions to promote what is right, every citizen of this country can face this kind of situation.”
However, the comedian who has a mandate to speak out on corruption on account of his ambassadorial endorsement by UKAid condemns the act of the law enforcement agencies by resorting to crude method to maintain law and order at the rally, by describing it as an abuse of Human Rights.
” I condemn this action because it violates the fundamental human right to liberty and I also use this medium to admonish the people of Ekiti State to remain peaceful as they choose who leads them on Saturday.
“What happens to the boys on the street, can happen to anyone. speak up, because our present status doesn’t stop us from questioning our environment,” he writes

http://silicongist.com.ng/entertainment/comedian-i-go-dye-shades-fayose-over-tear-gas-incident/

What exactly happened to Fayose?
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by authority2006(m): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2018
kurt09:
How old are you? Read about Chris Ngige when he was a governor. Thank me later.

Ngige was held hostage by his own party members and godfather. Fayose didn't have any physical contact with the police. But if have any proof, pictures or videos of the incident apart from the pictures of a broken hand that was hanged to a broken neck, bring it out.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by authority2006(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Dailymemoirs:

When will he also speak about the 4 billion naira he got from Dasukigate? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor And Drama Leader In Crisis. / Chioma Akpotha Jokes About Omoni Oboli's Photoshopped Hips / Nadia Buari's Husband Bottle Feeding Their 4th Child Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.