Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident (38745 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by kurt09(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2018
authority2006:

Ngige was held hostage by his own party members and godfather. Fayose didn't have any physical contact with the police. But if have any proof, pictures or videos of the incident apart from the pictures of a broken hand that was hanged to a broken neck, bring it out.
The post I quoted talked about security officers attached to him. That's why I quoted him. The governor's security officers are answerable to higher authority. Obiano security officers where withdrawn during the last gubernatorial election. In nutshell, they are helpless.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2018
XaviDayo:
Sharaaaap joor.

Meanwhile We make Tshirts, sports wears and Polo shirts.

You just killed your business before it started. I personally can't buy any merchandise from an uncouth fellow with zero PR skills. Your clients could be anywhere.

Why the "sharaaap joor"

Even NURTW and other street urchins won't want your t-shirts.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by MensIssuesNg: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by BALLOSKI: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

They are all failures APC and PDP....................Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua would have done well for this country but death will leave bad people and visit the good people.

No wonder they say Good name is better than riches even in death he is still remembered I wonder what our politician will be remembered for.
Christians in Nigeria celebrated when Yaradua died cos a Christian would take over . And the hypocrites are now saying he was better.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by mimimile93: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Felixalex:

So because of Fayose's shortcomings it is ok to be tear-gassed by the law enforcement agencies? (Assuming it's true)

Did u even read IgoDye's write-up to understand that he's saying if we do not all speak up against the evil being perpetrated by the government at all levels WE ALL will keep being victims of such callous occurrences. it was some unknown person's turn yesterday, it's Fayose's turn today, it might be your turn tomorrow...

While you keep supporting Buhari and APC, still reserve some.brain for basic reasoning.

Because someone said FAYOSE is a failure to the people of Ekiti you already jumped into conclusion that he is a Buhari and APC supporter.

I think you are they one you should reserve his brain for basic reasoning..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by sojdson: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Governor Fayose only impresses illiterates and fools. He's never in the news for laudable projects, he's either riding bikes, buying fish and ponmo or insulting someone. For how long are the people of Ekiti going to allow Fayose to keep disgracing them. For how long? - Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo

modelmike7:
Oga governor, you are still among those governors that have short-changed some of our youths’s destiny,

COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR, FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by sojdson: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Felixalex:

So because of Fayose's shortcomings it is ok to be tear-gassed by the law enforcement agencies? (Assuming it's true)

Did u even read IgoDye's write-up to understand that he's saying if we do not all speak up against the evil being perpetrated by the government at all levels WE ALL will keep being victims of such callous occurrences. it was some unknown person's turn yesterday, it's Fayose's turn today, it might be your turn tomorrow...

While you keep supporting Buhari and APC, still reserve some.brain for basic reasoning.

Fayemi is on vengeance mission; watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgy-An71Io4
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Efewestern: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2018
blackgold2018:
I like your last words to that foolish fellow. And the annoying part the foolish fellow said "Nigerians and their mentality", not knowing he just addressed himself foolishly.

He is among those foolish Nigerians that thinks any of these foolish politicians have the interest of the masses at heart, People like Fayose should be stoned to death not celebrated.

Well this is Nigeria, Where those who oppress the masses are seen as God. Regardless of what party they belong, 98% of them are thieves.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Kingsley1000(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE is a failure and a disgrace to the people of ekiti state undecided
FOWLOSHE IS WEREY
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Area! u too much.
while other artistes are busy climbing from one political rally stage to the other!
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by mars123(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2018
room089:
Nigerians and their mentality!

if half of our leaders were bold to speak out like Fayose, things would not have degenerated to this mess we are experiencing now.
bold and corrupt and useless like Fayose abi. You that claim to be wise dont be fooled by Fayose and his antics...
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Automatic3444(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

They are all failures APC and PDP....................Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua would have done well for this country but death will leave bad people and visit the good people.

No wonder they say Good name is better than riches even in death he is still remembered I wonder what our politician will be remembered for.

Like for Buhari share for Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adu

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by XaviDayo(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Zionista:

You just killed your business before it started. I personally can't buy any merchandise from an uncouth fellow with zero PR skills. Your clients could be anywhere.

Why the "sharaaap joor"

Even NURTW and other street urchins won't want your t-shirts.

Peele o.....I go dye supporters club. Hahahaha
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by XaviDayo(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2018
tyson98:

Get lost we are not patronizing you nuisance you don't have customer relation

Did u say "We"? Hahahahahahah. Lmao

It's like saying Atiku won't make money from his business coz he gave an opinion you don't like about Cowhari. Hahahahaha. Anyways.....Okan mi baale. Heading to my office.....if u gat one...i will suggest u go to yours too. If u need pointers on how to go about your TEF application come 2019....I can help you with some profiles. One love mate.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by XaviDayo(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2018
babzo:

Bros you are insulting someone and still advertising your business? Yours na funny matter

Which do you have a problem with? That I gave an opinion that did not measure up to what you thinking or that I ran a little ad?

Our country is in wahala today for a simple reason. People can't simply do their own and ignore others. I only gave an opinion on a topic. Now my opinion is affecting you. Why not state what u think and move on. Then again, it's Naija where everybody is in everybody's business.

One love bro. ....it's my opinion and won't apologise for it mate.

Enjoy ya day.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by userplainly(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

bro we the youth can do something about all this.... Time of folding hands is over....we can't for a Messiah to deliver us from all these 1940s greedy slow minded shameless fat politicians...... forget APC and PDP ....they are the same people...... at this modern age we still don't have power, human rights, security, job , good road...abeg everything don't function!..... they make us hate each other... Igbo man see Yoruba man as enemies, south same with north.... Christians hate Muslims and Muslim same........ we need to rebrand our mindset.... we need to come together to have a strong front...... I'm putting up a group of young educated and open minded youth.. no religious or tribal bigotry..... in time our numbers will swell and wen we protest or vote our voice will be heard!..... if we sit back our children will suffer bro cos na only complain we dey complain for internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by lot14: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2018
on point...our politicians are comedians...
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by abbeyie007(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
How would anyone believe that a sitting Governor with security details would be so manhandled, knowing how overzealous boys can be to protect Baba

Why is there no video recording of the beating in this age of camera phones in everyone's pocket

Fayose is a pathological liar seeking public sympathy, make him quick come down make them collect that Oga Jona billions in his account

I am sorry for anyone deceived by his theathrics
God bless u my bloda
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Encoreunltd(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

Abegi, make I hear word.

Who told you that Late Yar'adua would have done better. Was it not the same Yar'adua that was tagged "baba go slow"?

His first 6 month recorded no growth or development due to his ill health.

Him paying Niger Deltan militants amnesty money, gave assurance to other millitants most of all Boko Haram that the best way to riches is to carry arms and cause mayhem.

He left the country void of leadership when he went to Saudi Arabia for medical check up without passing power to his deputy.

I could go on and on but he literally killed himself by accepting the presidency and I can also tell you that he accepted cause his health condition was dwindling his finances and being president would afford him the priviledge of getting the best health care

Remember Obasanjo called him in Germany (on his sick bed) during his campaign for office saying "Umoru, are you dead" and his response was "No baba, am still alive".

Don't let tribal bigotry format your 1GB RAM.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by ImaIma1(f): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
OneSentence:

I was beginning to think I was the only one on this forum that thought both pdp and apc are useless.
you have spoken well sir.

I really how people don't see it especially with all the defecting from one to the other at will.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by hollagokay(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
;DNa dem dem. Always thinking they know it all
Proffdada:
Hanging broken hand on broken neck because of trade gas grin
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by bluecircle470: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

.....And what did the so called Musa Yar'adua achieve as a governor for 8years in kastina state....you better stop deceiving yourself and move forward, they got nothing to offer us.....they're all the same.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

I really how people don't see it especially with all the defecting from one to the other at will.
it's baffling. these people are only fighting for their pockets. that's why they switch easily.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by yarimo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Please provide videos where FAYOSE was tear gases or keep quiet tongue
Felixalex:

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by ImaIma1(f): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
OneSentence:

it's baffling. these people are only fighting for their pockets. that's why they switch easily.

And people are carrying pdp and apc on their heads. I think many youth are mentally lazy.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

And people are carrying pdp and apc on their heads. I think many youth are mentally lazy.
my advice to anyone is forget this country. fight for yourself and your family. don't depend on the country or believe that one government somewhere will change things. even if a good man stands up to fight the good fight, they will snuff life out of him easily...
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by ashantitope: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Don't even mind them when student protests they will call on police to dismantle school student for doing what they think is there right or have he forgot what happen in 2014 so is do me and do u he even went to court with thugs so let him face it
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by babzo(m): 1:35am On Jul 24, 2018
XaviDayo:

Which do you have a problem with? That I gave an opinion that did not measure up to what you thinking or that I ran a little ad?

Our country is in wahala today for a simple reason. People can't simply do their own and ignore others. I only gave an opinion on a topic. Now my opinion is affecting you. Why not state what u think and move on. Then again, it's Naija where everybody is in everybody's business.

One love bro. ....it's my opinion and won't apologise for it mate.

Enjoy ya day.

Big mistake bro if you are really into business for real. I wish you the best though
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by XaviDayo(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2018
babzo:

Big mistake bro if you are really into business for real. I wish you the best though

Lol...mistake you say.

Tor....my assurance rest on a single fact....U ain't God and ur opinion does not count.

If u have decided to draw ya opinion from a to worded banter I made. ....it's all good.

Wish u all the best too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million / Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? / Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.