Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me (10175 Views)

This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. / Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
If she gets pregnant from elsewhere, don't be surprised she'll bring her mum to your door. Even if you vividly know it's not you: you're guilty as long as you did it.

Don't do it as she can't manage trouble at that age.

Get busy and keep her away.

3 Likes

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Chigold101(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2018
ValZod please be careful...
I have been there many times many years ago.

I fell in some and I resisted some.

But Brother a girl that has a friend in your house would automatically become a dangerous one and a monitoring spirit.

Brother one almost ruined my entire life...

Please Brother carefulness doesn't kill anyone. I learnt my own lesson in a VERY HARD WAY...

2 Likes

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Uglymugg: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
Shez trying to use you. You have taken a wrong step which can still be corrected. Even if you must fornicate, why not go for the mature ones. How will you feel if someone bangs your sis as well?
Pls don't do it
Somebody else is still going to bang her and I mean sooner rather than later. It's not as if OP is even forcing himself on her, she's literally throwing herself at him.

2 Likes

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Alwaysking: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
This is Super story cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by leonard002(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Don't do it!
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Alwaysking: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Vianna:

Me too I don't understand the OP o cheesy. Maybe its a private keke.
Mtchwwwwe
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2018
that kid has turned pro!
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2018
exactly the same exam line one in my area used for me on Monday, she wanted to follow me to office cos they aren't doing much in school after she joking dressed in uniform and entered same bus with me to first bus stop. but I just can't bleep this kid whose father and i just had two bottles each together the evening before in my compound!
I just gave her 300 naira to take her to school and play away her time.

2 Likes

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Tiimy(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Op enter the sweet tight pussy stop disgracing me
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by abumeinben(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2018
ValZod

This was a mistake!

Then she said what would I offer her if she were my gf. I said nothing. I can't give you anything because you're too small for me.

1 Like

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Dollarship(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2018
This story makes my coc.k hard and it's painful
Op iya e

1 Like

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Dronedude(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Vianna:

Me too I don't understand the OP o cheesy. Maybe its a private keke.

Lol, private keke with a special ring tone for a honk, totally different from the others.

3 gbosa for the brother, that part of the story made my day. cheesy
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by ValZod(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Sheuns:
Your sister keke honked at the gate? Can you explain what you mean?.

The keke my sister boarded to come home, not that she owns a keke
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Op, secondary school girls na police bait dem be oo. Be guided bros. If u come nack dat girl and for any reason she go report her mom dat u raped her ...guy na police matter u don enter so oo.if d tin dey konji yu there are older girls around for u to nack.avoid secondary school girls...they are still growing.

2 Likes

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by ghost08(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sheuns:

his sister owns and drives a keke.
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Ufranklin92(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
dogtails:
k

Guy you no get single sense,you quote the whole story just to say K.

Amadioha fall on you
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Ufranklin92(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
ValZod:

The keke my sister boarded to come home, not that she owns a keke

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Uglymugg:
Somebody else is still going to bang her and I mean sooner rather than later. It's not as if OP is even forcing himself on her, she's literally throwing herself at him.
No be every food person dey chop. Some will make you purge. You will understand better with experience

1 Like

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Uglymugg: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
No be every food person dey chop. Some will make you purge. You will understand better with experience
Nobody is talking about whether he should eat or not, I'm just saying that someone else will definately bang her and that's a FACTTTTT!!!
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by ITbomb(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Son, I'm very very disappointed in you
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by dogtails(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Guy you no get single sense,you quote the whole story just to say K.
Amadioha fall on you
K
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by eddyghali(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
How did this story appear here?
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Uglymugg:

The girl is 16. The day he tries it, that girl will tell all her friends, trust me small girls and gossip ehh.. the guy should try it and see as he becomes the gossip if the street

1 Like

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by robertito7(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sheuns:
To spot lie no too hard shaa
Lies everywhere on NL
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by bigcee(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sheuns:
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by generationz(f): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
ValZod:

I often know those who make the most snide comments have darkest secrets. It's a free world

anytime you think of sleeping with her just think of your sister or your mother in place. except you can do same to them. if not,then that will kill the urge I assure you. or think of having sex with a very dirty pig, or an orangutan

sex starts in the mind ,once you can conquer your mind nobody will be able to control you with sex.
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Noaril(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
1. Go market and buy better whip (like 7)
2. Soak the can for water for 3days
3. Call her on the third day to come and meet you and that she should eat before coming
4. Once she reach tell her to go shower(if possible)
5. Take her to your room and look all doors
6. Turn up the volume of you sound system
7. Tell her make she off cloth
8. Reach for the correction tool in number 2 above
9. Beat better sense into her so take she go reach home go dey read in advance all her university courses
10. With this, you have just save a foolish girl

1 Like

Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by durasome(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
you Dy learn work
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Peter4luv: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chai your post make my thing stand small oo chai where is my girl friend I want to do the do OP of you no wan chop invite me come tell the girl say I be your cousin undecided
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Uglymugg:
Nobody is talking about whether he should eat or not, I'm just saying that someone else will definately bang her and that's a FACTTTTT!!!
That's certain.
He that is ready to listen the song of spirit must be ready to dance to its tune
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by ValZod(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
robertito7:
To spot lie no too hard shaa
Lies everywhere on NL

What would be my purpose for lying on a faceless forum, fame, popularity, likes or what?

I say I need discouragement from straffing somebody.

It is keke my sister boarded to come back home. Did you not see keke rider?
Re: A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
In Falz's voice:

Oluwa abegi shine your light, make I no go jam the ones wey dey fly for night. When...until my hommie tell me she dey thief destiny....Timba gbo ka ma ti sa kin to gbo rishika.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like These Do Hookup? [PICS] / Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? / Hot Black Slay Queen Exposed Massive Backside On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.