Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (300023 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by maestroferddi: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Were you this 'sane' when ngige was humiliated, kidnapped and made to resign his governorship on state TV because a yoruba president ordered it?

Did your elders not try to show loyalty to the same yoruba man? Are you not still worshiping that yoruba man on this forum? Why do you enjoy your slavery to yoruba like this? Is It YOUR DESTINY To ALWAYS BE SLAVES?
Igbos don't support impunity but I can tell you that with Obasanjo or not, the election /emergence of Ngige in Anambra State remains a terrible mistake.

We are not surprised he found solace in APC where birds of a feather flock together... Intellectually weak people who campaign for the opposition on the campaign pitch /rostrum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tareq1105: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

liar
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by bettercreature(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
I actually want APC lose not because i dislike them but because i want them to sit tight especially the snail at the center

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by raphaeladeyele: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Election tomorrow will be wonder to u all

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by maestroferddi: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

Stop running and come join the party on the thread on front page where your party is busy sharing the money. grin

PEEE DEEE PEEE, Share the money. cheesy
Why didn't you join or at least look at the party on this thread where your party is being wonjured or are you basing your optimism on rigging?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by goldenval(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
I pray Pdp wins because this APC government is making companies not to see money to pay salaries.. ordinary man no even see money to pay house rents... I pray let the Ekiti ppl do the right thing by retaining back the PDP government.

Another person that will suffer most in the hands of APC government is Fayose because they will kidnap him and lock him up the way they did to likes of Nnamdi Kanu and Sambo Dasuki..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
goldenval:
I pray Pdp wins because this APC government is making companies not to see money to pay salaries.. ordinary man no even see money to pay house rents... I pray let the Ekiti ppl do the right thing by retaining back the PDP government.

Another person that will suffer most in the hands of APC government is Fayose because they will kidnap him and lock him up the way they did to likes of Nnamdi Kanu and Sambo Dasuki..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Patrioticooduan: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
DAVEZONIGLTD:
God bless Seun osewa.
God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.
#itispossible
God cannot bless Nigeria until you restructure or split it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by edupedia: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
post=69327033:
Nairaland Poll: PDP will win.....

...fake poll, fake likes, fake people fake everything!.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Patrioticooduan: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

how much are you paid to transmit all these unconfirmed stories
it pains me when I see young ones like you supporting a politician just for meagre sum of money.
Both fayose, fayemi, and eleka don't have any good plan for ekiti.
This is one of the reasons why many Omoluabi have given up on Nigeria. The system is not working. Yoruba people should vote leaders that support secession.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by blackaxe78: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
goldenval:

Another person that will suffer most in the hands of APC government is Fayose because they will kidnap him and lock him up the way they did to likes vof Nnamdi Kanu and Sambo Dasuki..

Keep praying when the actual reality stares at you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

I saw fayose praying for him. You forget that God does not honour the prayer of a sinner. Its an abomination unto him.

Eleka knows fayose is rigging but still wants to go ahead so he is culpable by association.

God is wise and just.

Fayose has been extremely wicked to his people and to God, the sin of wickedness is like witchcraft.

Fayose is demonic. Owning 8months salaries but chose to pay only 3k today to ekiti workers.

We shall all descend on him tomorrow and kick him out.

Watch and see.

You are not from Ekiti... you are agent of darkness powered by APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by dotcomnamename: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
All i can see is: It is evident that PDP have lost the governorship election in Ekiti. 100% guarantee APC have won ! grin Chaii...... Fayose will cry a river throughout this week. Kuje prison is imminent. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by smellingmenses: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2018

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by danielblessing(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
I think the topic of this thread is 'Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Monitoring' and not APC tales by the moonlight.
The election has not even started and APC people are already agitating on this thread. Biko

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Afamed: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Paperwhite:
Ekiti people keep off APC.To be forewarned is to be fore armed.
Only when Fayose agrees to pay 7months outstanding salary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Patrioticooduan: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
bettercreature:
I actually want APC lose not because i dislike them but because i want them to sit tight especially the snail at the center
He can't sit tight. Nigeria's problems is bigger than one man to solve. This is why some people agitate for restructuring or balkanizing the country

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
3rdavefarms:

You are not from Ekiti... you are agent of darkness powered by APC

Ogbeni I am live and direct here in Ekiti.

JKF nitemi JKF lekan si.

This is not about APC it is about the lost and destroyed glory of.my beloved Ekiti.

We must Reclaim it. And tomorrow we shall.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Rapfreak(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by emmanueleexpert(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Is this the Ekiti State we should be expecting if Jeun Kiri Fayemi emerge as governor? turning Ekiti State to animal kingdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by jjjjj2017: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tadeus:

Meaning what? You mean dey shld vote for PDP right?�
You prefer they vote for demonic party called APC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by blazer2018: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
Igbos don't support impunity but I can tell you that with Obasanjo or not, the election /emergence of Ngige in Anambra State remains a terrible mistake.

We are not surprised he found solace in APC where birds of a feather flock together... Intellectually weak people who campaign for the opposition on the campaign pitch /rostrum.

Like seriously? Igbos don't support impunity? U won't kill somebody grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by blazer2018: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
emmanueleexpert:
Is this the Ekiti State we should be expecting if Jeun Kiri Fayemi emerge as governor? turning Ekiti State to animal kingdom.

Like he did during his 1st term, abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

JKF nitemi JKF lekan si.

This is not about APC it is about the lost and destroyed glory of.my beloved Ekiti.

Only if my people that are called by name can humble them self ...
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by maestroferddi: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
blazer2018:

Like seriously? Igbos don't support impunity? U won't kill somebody grin
You can laugh like a jackass.

I was not trying to change your twisted assumption in the first place so keep laughing till rouse sleeping neighbors from their sleep to ask kilode...
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by maestroferddi: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

JKF nitemi JKF lekan si.

May we know your lost and destroyed glory?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Afamed: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
God and international community is involved...

The British High Commissioner announced that himself and 25 other Ambassadors would monitor Ekiti Governorship election........

Thanks for coming sir, we say no to rigging
Just as the 2014 election was monitored by them.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by blazer2018: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
You can laugh like a jackass.

I was not trying to change your twisted assumption in the first place so keep laughing till rouse sleeping neighbors from their sleep to ask kilode...

Kilagbe kilo ju...Jackass nitori Olorun...u and i get fight b4...Haba kilode my brother? grin

Anyways Diezani Alison-Madueke and Ebele comes to mind...twisted o or no twisted o...jackass o or no jackass o...me i know that when it comes to encouraging impunity, every tribe is guilty in this country...and i understand 100%...It soothes us as humans (Nigerians to be precise) to castigate our own beloved son or daughter, but when outsiders come for our beloved's head we fight back.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Afamed: 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

This is one of the reasons why many Omoluabi have given up on Nigeria. The system is not working. Yoruba people should vote leaders that support secession.
And mere supporting secession will suddenly translate Yoruba lands to America. Most of you are product of politicians who will only tell you what favour them at a particular time. The seccession PDP told you just because they are not in power again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Afamed: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Lere Olayinka: FG Moved N2.5bn, $50m Abacha Loot In Two Bullion Vans To Support Fayemi | Sahara Reporters

“Last week Saturday, two bullion vehicles were moved to the Akure Airport to evacuate cash brought from Abuja by a chartered flight.The flight landed when it was raining and all staff members of the airport were barred from going near the aircraft while the cash was evacuated into the two bullion vehicles."

READ MORE: http:///2KWunaU
Day has broken my brother, no one is buying your deceit and lies here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by edupedia: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2018
Afamed:

And mere supporting secession will suddenly translate Yoruba lands to America. Most of you are product of politicians who will only tell you what favour them at a particular time. The seccession PDP told you just because they are not in power again.

...he is not Yoruba...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by edupedia: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
May we know your lost and destroyed glory?

..why do some people ask meaningless questions?...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.