Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (299839 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tunjasko(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

I am sure you remember the king of Imojo that Fayose bundled into his boot and carried him from Imojo to Ado and how the man died few days later because of that of Omolafe Aderiye former National Union of Road Transport Workers Chairman who was shot dead After Accompanying Fayose To Beat Up A Judge In Ekiti.

The man is indeed unruly.

All those stories are unconfirmed. So, I will not comment on that.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

But, do you think fayemi will clear all the debts just like that. We all know that it is not possible. if he wins the election, the first statement that will be transmitted out is that fayose has squandered funds and there is no money left in the government coffer. And moreover, apc controlled state like ondo and kogi are also owing their staff.

No doubt debt is a debt that must be paid and everybody knows this but he utilised the monies at least to a good extent to make ekiti enviable.

If he had been allowed to consistently go further ekiti would not have been taken 20 years back as fayose has done

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

When you see a desperate fake news you know. When the news Includes statements like "RITUAL MONEY" then you know it is all about hatred and has nothing to do with credible news. cheesy grin

Awon oniyeye .
the news is from pdp spokesman.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

All those stories are unconfirmed. So, I will not comment on that.

You mean Aderiye wasn't shot dead and Fayose did not slap a judge?

Those are fully confirmed and not stories my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the news is from pdp spokesman.

That's why its a hate speech and not a credible news.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tunjasko(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

You mean Aderiye wasn't shot dead and Fayose did not slap a judge?
Those are fully confirmed and not stories my brother.
was it confirmed that it was fayose that shot him dead?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

was it confirmed that it was fayose that shot him dead?

I didn't say fayose did. I said he followed fayose to beat up a judge. Read what I wrote again

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
#EkitiDecides2018

APC printed over 4,000 JACKETS and STICKERS for THUGS to wear and move around as ELECTION OBSERVERS.

APC thugs are to operate under the guise of ELECTION OBSERVERS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by peeps4u: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

how much are you paid to transmit all these unconfirmed stories
it pains me when I see young ones like you supporting a politician just for meagre sum of money.
Both fayose, fayemi, and eleka don't have any good plan for ekiti.

Sincerely, very painful. In as much as I don't want APC to win the state or any election so that the future ruling parties will start taking us serious as it is obvious APC as a party doesnt rate us or values we the electorates, I will never spend my whole day disseminating lies and propaganda online for politicians that don't give a hoot about you.

See them, from johnny to Butterflyleo, expending their brains on composing lies for Fayose and Fayemi.

Very shameful thing, I must say.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

That's why its a hate speech and not a credible news.
it is a credible news. more credible news coming.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by CioAngels(f): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
The other political names are not important, abi,?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

how much are you paid to transmit all these unconfirmed stories
it pains me when I see young ones like you supporting a politician just for meagre sum of money.
Both fayose, fayemi, and eleka don't have any good plan for ekiti.
i wasn't paid any penny. i'm only exercising my civic right responsibility here.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
#EkitiDecides2018 - Update

Here is the WHITE LEXUS JEEP with government registered plate number being used by notorious gang leader known as TONY KABAKA brought to Ekiti by APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomole to kill and maim people.

Tony Kabaka has been used in Edo in most APC elections.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
BREAKING: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N,3000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House | Sahara Reporters

An exclusive video footage received by SaharaReporters on Friday showed how the electorate were being bribed with money at the old Government House, Oke-Ayaba, Ado Ekiti to vote for the candidate of the PDP, Professor Olusola Kolapo Eleka.

Ahead of the Saturday’s governorship election in Ekiti State, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has begun the inducement of the electorate with “cash”.

The cash gifts ranged from N3,000 to N5,000, and were being shared to prospective voters according to their political wards in the state.
Scores of supporters were seen in the video footage trooping into the old Government House to collect their own share of the money.

“I showed them my Permanent Voters Card (PVC) as an evidence that I am a voter in Ekiti and they gave me my own N3, 000…and I will vote on Saturday no matter the tension in the state,” one registered voter said.
Many party leaders were sighted inside the Government House doling out the cash as they canvassed support for the PDP ahead of Saturday.

As of the time of filling this report, it was unclear if the All Progressives Congress (APC), PDP’s main challenger, had been doing the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLFyyIEBek

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Another one.

The Facebook video shows residents of Ekiti who claimed they were collecting N4,000 each

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/951433981728995

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44827936

Johnnyessence and his cronies

I said this earlier and you johnnyessence called me a liar.

Now call BBC liars too.

Butterflyleo: 10:02am
PDP has started distributing 4000 per person and 7000 per polling agent

PDP are so desperate. They know they have lost Ekiti

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
#EkitiDecides2018
These are armed policemen stationed in front of Chief Akinyele Ologbo in Efon Alaaye right now creating tension to the people living around the place.

They have picked Chief Akinyele (A man of close to 80 years) and taken him to his son's house to arrest him

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by kayusely70(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
They are too unprincipled, they voted for Obasanjo and Yaradua against their warlord Ikemba
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by ceomike(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti residents collecting N4,000 each to vote

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44827936

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fake Inec apron been distributed in Ekiti.

We call on INEC to up their scrutiny.

Find picture below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Some people seen putting on the fake inec apron.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by otokx(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
peeps4u:
Chai!!!!

Propaganda upon propaganda. Everyone now sits in their room composing press releases and different fake news.

Our politics is toxic mehn.

Its a tool used by the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
engineerboat:
Some people seen putting on the fake inec apron.

So they stood there and posed for their pictures to be taken while pointing at logos on the apron right? grin

Lie small small.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2018

APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomole has brought a notorious gang leader known as TONY KABAKA to Ekiti to kill and maim people.

Tony Kabaka has been seen in Ekiti driving a WHITE LEXUS JEEP with government registered plate number and HILUX with his group, who are dressed in Police uniform.

HE has been used in Edo in most APC elections.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:

APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomole has brought a notorious gang leader known as TONY KABAKA to Ekiti to kill and maim people.

Tony Kabaka has been seen in Ekiti driving a WHITE LEXUS JEEP with government registered plate number and HILUX with his group, who are dressed in Police uniform.

Where is he dressed in police uniform ?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nationalman: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
EkitiDecides2018- Update

HE has been used in Edo in most APC elections-
your mama just call my line now say him pikin need help.she say your lie don pass the level of the last time own.wey lead to your papa stroke

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by StrongWoman333(f): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Source undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

So they stood there and posed for their pictures to be taken while pointing at logos on the apron right? grin

Lie small small.

Young man
Kini soro he gan.

Ka n soro re.

Se hon bi sorin moja ni.

Can you see the description there open your eyes and read.

Don't act before ur brain reasons

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti under siege, over 500 PDP supporters now arrested by the police

The siege on Ekiti State by the APC desperadoes willing to take the State by force has continued, with more than 500 PDP supporters arrested across the State by the APC policemen.

People holding as little as N2,000 are being arrested for holding cash and some of them are being accused of armed robbery and stealing.

However, we wish to tell Nigerians that Ekiti people are resolutely behind the PDP and its candidate, Prof Kolapo Olusola and we are sure of of wining the election, except INEC decided to just allocate figures to the APC.

We therefore urge Ekiti people not to be intimidated by the army of occupation laying siege on the State presently.

Ekiti people will triumph.

Lere Olayinka
Director of Media and Publicity
Kolapo Olusola Campaign Organisation
July 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Take it easy with your lies and propaganda.....You've got no shame....Both false and fayemi doesn't give a fvk about you.....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by otokx(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Agbakolly:
Take it easy with your lies and propaganda.....You've got no shame....Both false and fayemi doesn't give a fvk about you.....

Tell them well

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
engineerboat:

Young man
Kini soro he gan.

Ka n soro re.

Se hon bi sorin moja ni.

Can you see the description there open your eyes and read.

Don't act before ur brain reasons

What inscriptions? The ones with the fake aprons are now the ones showing you that its fake?

grin cheesy

You no get sense at all.

Where is the source of the aprons?

Who are those in the picture showing that its fake?

That's how credible info is declared and not your hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Ekiti under siege, over 500 PDP supporters now arrested by the police

The siege on Ekiti State by the APC desperadoes willing to take the State by force has continued, with more than 500 PDP supporters arrested across the State by the APC policemen.

People holding as little as N2,000 are being arrested for holding cash and some of them are being accused of armed robbery and stealing.

However, we wish to tell Nigerians that Ekiti people are resolutely behind the PDP and its candidate, Prof Kolapo Olusola and we are sure of of wining the election, except INEC decided to just allocate figures to the APC.

We therefore urge Ekiti people not to be intimidated by the army of occupation laying siege on the State presently.

Ekiti people will triumph.

Lere Olayinka
Director of Media and Publicity
Kolapo Olusola Campaign Organisation
July 13, 2018

grin cheesy

Lere Olayinka. Chai what a liar.

Johnnyessence tell your Lere for us that we have seen the videos of the money sharing so he can stop shouting now.

BBC cannot lie against fayose can they? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.