Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out (29000 Views)

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by SalamRushdie: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by olasco18(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2018
am loving this i swear to God.... arrest all of themmm......the will hear the sound of our victory frm their captivity
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by luvmijeje(f): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2018
He should show Nigerians the evidence. I absolutely don't trust him. Rather than for him to heat up the system unnecessarily, let him back every of his bark with a supportive evidence.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2018
lol......karma is a bītch
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by norriswood(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
while Arresting the deputy governorship candidate and other three house of assembly members in ekiti state. ekiti people will resist any form of intimidation and harassment. it will never work in ekiti state. they can only arrest them to create fear in people's mind, ekiti people are well prepared about this intimidation by FG police and military officers.
.. go nd relax stop using paracetamol for another person headache...Fayose nd pdp did worst during 2014 election.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Seetto: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2018
I can't believe this man for anything, big fat lie from the pit of hell, I don't know y we have morons as politician, Igbos will rush as usual to second.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Ihateyoumod: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Make we siddon look, nah tomorrow b d election....both sides r out to rig, d only person I know in d APC who isn't involved in any rigging activity is BUHARI....it is a party affair and. Oshiomole is n charge so u know what tht means.....so may d best rigger win
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by EbiKeys(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Intimidation galore shocked shocked shocked

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by PHILipu1(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
while Arresting the deputy governorship candidate and other three house of assembly members in ekiti state. ekiti people will resist any form of intimidation and harassment. it will never work in ekiti state. they can only arrest them to create fear in people's mind, ekiti people are well prepared about this intimidation by FG police and military officers.
I guess you have been brainwashed to believe everything that comes out of the mouth of this drowning man.

Since where they were printing fake ballot papers was discovered, Fayose knew the game was up and he has been acting dramas to decieve His brainwashed followers.

I will not even pity him even if it is true because karma is a bitch

4 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Seetto: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2018
luvmijeje:
He should show Nigerians the evidence. I absolutely don't trust him. Rather than for him to heat up the system unnecessarily, let him back every of his bark with a supportive evidence.
God bless u luvmijeje, infact I luv jeje, u can imaging how our brothers from the east will rush to come defend their own, always on the wrong page.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by kurt09(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Nice development.

Starting from today, Fayose should be under house arrest. That will make 2014/2018 equation balance. I watched how police maltreated Fayemi during 2014 election and I almost cry.

Anyone one that go against this need mental checkup

Between, Ekiti is very peaceful. I enjoy the presence of Policemen in my environment. Over 100 police watch my street all night. SECURED
So where is the change? Are we practising revenge democracy? I don't understand.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by clickwtB(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2018
cheesy grin grin smiley
Almaiga:
Fayose's Comedy drama, Season two loading.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by James4bright(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Nice development.

Starting from today, Fayose should be under house arrest. That will make 2014/2018 equation balance. I watched how police maltreated Fayemi during 2014 election and I almost cry.

Between, Ekiti is very peaceful. I enjoy the presence of Policemen in my environment. Over 100 police watch my street all night. SECURED
100 policemen?? This is the reason Nigeria would never succeed. No one is truthful.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Donpenny(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2018
An eye for eye will only leave everybody blind
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by kaymandak(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose right now .....the scripture must be fulfilled.. Luke chapter 22: [62] And Peter went out, and wept bitterly.

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Why are we yet to see the actual video clip of the teargassing incident - despite the hundreds with phones in the crowd?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by frowland(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Show pictures Mr. Man. Security agents cant enter a whole primary candidates house and no vid footage or even pictures. I am not that gullible.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by clickwtB(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Ekitimadman:
Nice development.

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by PHILipu1(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
Sen. Dino Melaye was beaten,harassed, intimidated and arrested before his recall election..

He still defeated them from his sick bed..
Let Fayemi use every power at his disposal, he will still fail abysmally.
Mark my words. ekiti people are not coward.
And what if APC win by Sunday?
Should I call you a coward?

Even Fayose can smell defeat and that is why he is acting all this drama.

Did Obiano of Anambra acted like this?

1 Like

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by lee007(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Gambari pa Fulani, why should we stress about that! Please pass me my palm wine o jee!
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by otokx(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2018
It appears they have decamped.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
Why did Ekiti people not resist the intimidation when same thing happened to 4 years ago

1 Like

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Obaf1(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Ekiti Alert election day scenario. Pls Do Not leave your polling unit until your VOTE is COUNTED. Capture a video of the result being counted by the electoral officer and send it to the whatsapp number below. Let’s make our hard earned democracy work.

0818 2486 793
0805 3433 527

Follow this link to find your Polling Unit ID. http://52.23.145.6/web/site/polling

PLEASE KINDLY SHARE THIS POST. Each ONE should reach One.
#istandforjusticeandfairness #electionisnotwar #saynotoalreadywrittenresults
this make sence oh, for those suportin apc, plz wat do u stand to achieve by fail and heartless party, am confuse.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by 8stargeneral: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Apc are using federal mighty to intimate d people of ekiti state,they should knw dat apc don't hv anything to offer
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by joeyswift(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Most of the people making comments here are not even in ekiti state.they are sitting in the comfort of their houses,probably in Borno,Lagos,Kaduna ,jigawa etc and making comments like they are in ekiti.pls call anybody you know in ado to tell u the situation of things. The police presence is more than that of sambissa forest. If we had this much security presence in Borno state,I can assure u that book haram will be wiped out in 3 days
My point is this is Nigeria (in falz voice everybody is criminal including police) where there is heavy security presence then you see human rights violation,intimidation,even rape.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Omeokachie: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2018
The clampdown continues.

2019 go sweet.
Buhari redefining democracy.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
This strategy will never work it is counter productive it will drew sympathy votes for PDP and potrayed our country as uncivilized and rendered this election not free and fair. infact the people of ado ekiti are voting enmass for professor olusola eleka of pdp. fayemi should forget this election. intimidation can never stop ekiti people from coming out and voting for their governorship candidate, professor olusola eleka of pdp.
Fayose did the intimidation 4 years ago and he won. Is it because Fayemi was not a crybaby.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/21/gov-kayode-fayemi-my-ekiti-election-story

1 Like

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Johnnyessence(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Obaf1:
this make sence oh, for those suportin apc, plz wat do u stand to achieve by fail and heartless party, am confuse.
yes it makes sense to all the parties that is contesting for the governorship election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secrecy, Doubts Trail One Billion Barrels Oil Discovery In North / LAGOS To Introduce Public Utility Levy (PUL) / Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.